Post: Hollow Knight (Platinum save+Masked trophy save) [CUSA13632]
06-20-2019, 06:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I know a lot of people wanted this, including me, cause the Masked trophy didn't pop, so I started a new game and it took me 10 hours to get to the point where you get the trophy. hopefully many people find it useful. And since I'm posting it, I included my platinum save.

You must login or register to view this content.

Save1: Platinum save

Save3: Masked trophy save, you'll be outside the house of the Grey Mourner, her quest is already done, just go in and talk to her to get the last Mask Shard and get that trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-20-2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 50 users say thank you to JayThe2nd for this useful post:

aeneax, alex kidd, Anjinhupunk, ash994, azizX, azooz-, Bleedgrey, broomstop, Castru, CosmoConstant, Cris242cris7, DarthForeman17, Dogg, doraemon, emailfalido321, Fernando Schneider, flap, getjk, GHOSTKILLER2322, hackstraiker, Hannzo, hassanxx, ignored467, ishotboston, jerlanbsantos, JinzoXP, Jom Jom, KleberMishima, kuzya, lady_s, Leonrpg, LonelyAvenger, MacadamCowboy, mbandrea, mhornfreak, milito0022, MXNlink, Nathaniel, Oburi85, Papepipopu, ParkerCom, pheliz, ProbablyRaging, scitzofrantica, shemssharp, twitch973, Uncle Ted, UziBarrel, victorrfuego, Yuki_240sx
07-21-2019, 06:27 PM #11
iHakup
Rookie
I need the Ascension Thropy :( any help?
08-03-2019, 07:29 AM #12
Will I get the platinum right away if I just start up save 1? (The platinum save) Or is there a requirement that I should do
08-04-2019, 02:03 AM #13
iHakup
Rookie
Hello i need help to get this Ascension trophy i have 2275 escences but i don´t know where find more xD thanks all
Last edited by iHakup ; 08-04-2019 at 02:04 AM.
08-04-2019, 03:27 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by iHakup View Post
Hello i need help to get this Ascension trophy i have 2275 escences but i don´t know where find more xD thanks all

It would depend on where you've already collected it from. Many optional boss fights yield essence once you have the Dream Nail so check a guide to see which optional bosses you've beaten and which you have not. Some screens have a tree-like thing that you can whack with your Dream Nail then you go around that screen collecting essence, usually 100 for each screen where that happens. Since you can only collect it once per source, if you already have 2275 you'd have to check a detailed guide to see what you haven't collected yet. There's way more than enough in the game.
12-07-2019, 11:53 AM #15
need eur versione, please thanks
03-20-2020, 06:04 PM #16
How to get al collectible trophies and trophy 112% complete? I re regioned it Need?
Last edited by sou1teen ; 03-20-2020 at 06:18 PM.
03-20-2020, 06:34 PM #17
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

It would depend on where you've already collected it from. Many optional boss fights yield essence once you have the Dream Nail so check a guide to see which optional bosses you've beaten and which you have not. Some screens have a tree-like thing that you can whack with your Dream Nail then you go around that screen collecting essence, usually 100 for each screen where that happens. Since you can only collect it once per source, if you already have 2275 you'd have to check a detailed guide to see what you haven't collected yet. There's way more than enough in the game.
bro yoy know how get all colect trphy and 112%?
03-20-2020, 10:14 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by sou1teen View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

bro yoy know how get all colect trphy and 112%?

I could be wrong but I don't think you could do that with the first save here. Not sure about the second. The second was made for the Masked trophy, not any others. I'm unsure if you could pop anything else with it. The first, all trophies were already popped on it, since it's a platinum save, so usually that means trophies are locked out of being popped again and in this case I'm pretty sure I remember people saying that was the case. But these saves are not mine so I can't say for sure.
03-24-2020, 12:15 AM #19
Thanks I really appreciated but how can I unlock the platinum brother ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo