Post: Hollow Knight (Platinum save+Masked trophy save) [CUSA13632]
06-20-2019, 06:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I know a lot of people wanted this, including me, cause the Masked trophy didn't pop, so I started a new game and it took me 10 hours to get to the point where you get the trophy. hopefully many people find it useful. And since I'm posting it, I included my platinum save.

Save1: Platinum save

Save3: Masked trophy save, you'll be outside the house of the Grey Mourner, her quest is already done, just go in and talk to her to get the last Mask Shard and get that trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-20-2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 50 users say thank you to JayThe2nd for this useful post:

aeneax, alex kidd, Anjinhupunk, ash994, azizX, azooz-, Bleedgrey, broomstop, Castru, CosmoConstant, Cris242cris7, DarthForeman17, Dogg, doraemon, emailfalido321, Fernando Schneider, flap, getjk, GHOSTKILLER2322, hackstraiker, Hannzo, hassanxx, ignored467, ishotboston, jerlanbsantos, JinzoXP, Jom Jom, KleberMishima, kuzya, lady_s, Leonrpg, LonelyAvenger, MacadamCowboy, mbandrea, mhornfreak, milito0022, MXNlink, Nathaniel, Oburi85, Papepipopu, ParkerCom, pheliz, ProbablyRaging, scitzofrantica, shemssharp, twitch973, Uncle Ted, UziBarrel, victorrfuego, Yuki_240sx
03-24-2020, 06:52 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Spokenjean View Post
Thanks I really appreciated but how can I unlock the platinum brother ?

This save looks like it was only made for the "Masked" trophy. If you mean the separate save that's a Platinum save, that just means it was saved and uploaded AFTER all trophies in the game were popped. Most games are not insta-plats. A save like that will very rarely pop your platinum.
05-10-2020, 10:03 PM #21
Originally posted by JayThe2nd View Post

I know a lot of people wanted this, including me, cause the Masked trophy didn't pop, so I started a new game and it took me 10 hours to get to the point where you get the trophy. hopefully many people find it useful. And since I'm posting it, I included my platinum save.

Save1: Platinum save

Save3: Masked trophy save, you'll be outside the house of the Grey Mourner, her quest is already done, just go in and talk to her to get the last Mask Shard and get that trophy.

dont know how tahnk you for ur job bro. ty for help us. saved my day
05-17-2020, 02:01 AM #22
do trophies fall in the right order? do they fall at different times or all together at once?
05-17-2020, 04:39 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Canisio322 View Post
do trophies fall in the right order? do they fall at different times or all together at once?

We share the same taste in games I see. See my reply to the similar question in the Dark Souls III thread, although I can't guess how trophies might or might not pop here.

Except to say this: I only see a Masked trophy here. The "platinum save" would already have all trophies popped on it. Any save has the potential to auto-pop some trophies, so if that is a concern I'd be especially careful with a platinum save where all trophies have already been popped (the more have already been done, the more likely one of them will automatically re-pop on a different console). But this save is not specifically designed to pop trophies. The "platinum" describes the uploader's platinum. A lot of trophies are actually locked out, and cannot be achieved again, on a platinum save file. It really depends on the game.

Given that I've seen you ask about this on two threads now, I'd encourage you to think about setting up a tester account like I suggest in my other reply, so that any save you put on your main account, you (should) already know exactly what is going to happen, before it happens.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Canisio322
02-12-2021, 02:07 AM #24
Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo