Post: Hollow Knight (Platinum save+Masked trophy save) [CUSA13632]
06-20-2019, 06:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I know a lot of people wanted this, including me, cause the Masked trophy didn't pop, so I started a new game and it took me 10 hours to get to the point where you get the trophy. hopefully many people find it useful. And since I'm posting it, I included my platinum save.

You must login or register to view this content.

Save1: Platinum save

Save3: Masked trophy save, you'll be outside the house of the Grey Mourner, her quest is already done, just go in and talk to her to get the last Mask Shard and get that trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-20-2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 50 users say thank you to JayThe2nd for this useful post:

aeneax, alex kidd, Anjinhupunk, ash994, azizX, azooz-, Bleedgrey, broomstop, Castru, CosmoConstant, Cris242cris7, DarthForeman17, Dogg, doraemon, emailfalido321, Fernando Schneider, flap, getjk, GHOSTKILLER2322, hackstraiker, Hannzo, hassanxx, ignored467, ishotboston, jerlanbsantos, JinzoXP, Jom Jom, KleberMishima, kuzya, lady_s, Leonrpg, LonelyAvenger, MacadamCowboy, mbandrea, mhornfreak, milito0022, MXNlink, Nathaniel, Oburi85, Papepipopu, ParkerCom, pheliz, ProbablyRaging, scitzofrantica, shemssharp, twitch973, Uncle Ted, UziBarrel, victorrfuego, Yuki_240sx
06-20-2019, 09:03 AM #2
Thank friend.

The following user thanked MacadamCowboy for this useful post:

Cris242cris7
06-20-2019, 10:19 AM #3
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Lifesaver! Was about to attempt this trophy in the weekend after it "glitched" out on me 2 months ago. Sadly my trophy timestamps are already messed up because of that trophy so it'll have to remain a hidden platinum for me lol
06-20-2019, 01:21 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for sharing. A number of people have run into the same issue.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
06-20-2019, 03:11 PM #5
Castru
Rookie
Thanks,i need (EU)
06-20-2019, 09:36 PM #6
Originally posted by Castru View Post
Thanks,i need (EU)

I would help you if I knew how to re-region, maybe someone knows could help you out.

The following 2 users say thank you to JayThe2nd for this useful post:

ignored467, KleberMishima
06-20-2019, 09:38 PM #7
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Lifesaver! Was about to attempt this trophy in the weekend after it "glitched" out on me 2 months ago. Sadly my trophy timestamps are already messed up because of that trophy so it'll have to remain a hidden platinum for me lol

yeah I hate that it glitched out and I couldn't stand having one missing trophy on the list.

The following user thanked JayThe2nd for this useful post:

ignored467
06-20-2019, 09:41 PM #8
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks for sharing. A number of people have run into the same issue.

and I was one of them so I came here looking for a save and when I couldn't find one I decided to make one myself and contribute.

The following user thanked JayThe2nd for this useful post:

aeneax
07-10-2019, 02:01 AM #9
Worked as expected also to mention after you turn in the quest to Grey you will also unlock the Solace trophy as well.
Last edited by broomstop ; 07-10-2019 at 02:02 AM.
07-14-2019, 09:30 PM #10
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
Worked as expected also to mention after you turn in the quest to Grey you will also unlock the Solace trophy as well.

thank you for pointing that out.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo