06-22-2019, 11:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my platinum save for Warlock's Tower. Platinum pops instant on load.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-22-2019 at 12:21 PM.

The following 194 users say thank you to CStrife for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 3bdullaH7, abade460, AboodyRDR, abosaud09, acp1512, aeneax, Ahmed Alhashemi, [email protected], Akeemi14, AlanBlend37, Alexander1404, Ali D Killer, alian, alienware, alphaskill, Andro_El_Cubano, Angelicherox, bab1970, Bartender, Berserker, birka, blackxcat2013, bokerman, Bottega, bruninho_rp, chakato, Cherryninja2, Chokolate-thunder, christianrp, Cocawashere, daniel2020, DanielJackson, danielrebug99, dapreacher23, darkrevan, DarthForeman17, Daweism, deadlysin, Death1127, donnie83, Dr Flibble, Dr.Dante, drizzjt, edwinsansores90, Einhornkotze, Erika69, eslamking006, eviljac, Fafuninho, Faisal19, faroosy66, Flamebat21, freewilly97, frez0r, gazz666, gegepb, Gehirnstaub, Ghandi122, [email protected], GounaD, GT96, Half-A-Hash, harrycy3, herefortheplats, Highnoonsteam-Raymann, hoko1702, hustle, Ichillmennbe, iDontPlatinum, ignored467, ImKnownAsJay, iniliba, ion, Isaque, itsT, iTz-Selver-Zz, IvaMoreno, jacky666, Jacobboii, Jasonnnnl, jimke1, Jimmy-Mariusz-Gbka, JimmyHACK, jojojquestx, Kair0s, kaperoti, Karina, kevin26, kimeko, kingmoney, kitkati, KleberMishima, Koroshi, kotassot7713, Kourison3038394900, koz3bal, Kreni00, KwTSnipeRxHDx and 94 other users.
06-22-2019, 12:13 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by CStrife View Post

Nice! Thanks for the upload was working on it myself but ended up playing some of the new releases of these days didn't had the time to finish it

i am 100% sure the platinum save will work the same as the EU region i did upload when you start the game the platinum will pop instant

The following 22 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Ali D Killer, Berserker, bokerman, Death1127, Dr Flibble, freewilly97, kaperoti, KleberMishima, kotassot7713, koz3bal, ManWithCloudEnvy, MarceloAlexandreRosa, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, Pabloh15, pattymy69, SeanJordan1900, Tamamaice, Telis-Aristotelous, Tito-arteaga, tvbkcok, vill8tion, ZELMAND
06-22-2019, 12:31 PM #3
works fine.. got my platinum.. thanks
06-23-2019, 05:40 AM #4
Very Nice Wosley thankx for this Great Platinum Work
06-23-2019, 09:45 AM #5
Thank you sir, great work ! Smile
06-24-2019, 02:05 PM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Nice! Thanks for the upload was working on it myself but ended up playing some of the new releases of these days didn't had the time to finish it

i am 100% sure the platinum save will work the same as the EU region i did upload when you start the game the platinum will pop instant

No problem. Thank you too, man. Yeah this was one boring platinum I fell asleep one time lol.
Last edited by CStrife ; 06-24-2019 at 02:08 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to CStrife for this useful post:

Angelicherox, Wosley
06-24-2019, 05:30 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

No problem. Thank you too, man. Yeah this was one boring platinum I fell asleep one time lol.

Man that happens to me even during the best of games. Wait until you get old.
06-24-2019, 06:17 PM #8
Wosley
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Happend to me for My Name is Mayo even though the game won the award for best game of the year
06-25-2019, 02:50 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Happend to me for My Name is Mayo even though the game won the award for best game of the year

It did? That's amazing. I mean it happens to me daily. Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, it just doesn't matter how much I enjoy the game. I played My Name is Mayo but not on PS4, but don't think it was long enough for me to fall asleep during. You get an award for that.
06-25-2019, 05:51 PM #10
Wosley

It did? That's amazing. I mean it happens to me daily. Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, it just doesn't matter how much I enjoy the game. I played My Name is Mayo but not on PS4, but don't think it was long enough for me to fall asleep during. You get an award for that.

That comment was sarcastic huehue
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo