Post: TLoH Trails of Cold Steel II Completed Save [CUSA12472]
06-24-2019, 03:34 PM #1
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi fans,

this is my complete save of the game pretty much you can get all the trophies with these save.

hope it help ^^

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-24-2019 at 08:31 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to hamoodi for this useful post:

aeneax, aragornchewi, Ashua, cloud83, [email protected], Ganko, hackstraiker, ianciuleddu, Jello0, John91, juhujuhu, KingCheat, Leonrpg, mzwei, novalkun, Nyandere, PerfectCell911, ProbablyRaging, sajman777, samurai_ghost00, Shadow_dragon, Wildarms, Wosley
06-24-2019, 08:31 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hamoodi View Post
Hi fans,

this is my complete save of the game pretty much you can get all the trophies with these save.

hope it help ^^

You must login or register to view this content.

Added some information in your thread title, thank you for the save Smile
06-25-2019, 12:21 AM #3
sajman777
Little One
Thanks so much for this.. I'm curious you said all the trophies?

So does that also imply like story, bond, treasure chest, difficulty, side quests etc?

Asking because I'm about to start a NG+ and I'm not home to test this yet but if someone has, would love to know to save time later Smile
06-25-2019, 05:29 AM #4
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Thanks so much for this.. I'm curious you said all the trophies?

So does that also imply like story, bond, treasure chest, difficulty, side quests etc?

Asking because I'm about to start a NG+ and I'm not home to test this yet but if someone has, would love to know to save time later Smile

yes it have all trophies ^^
06-25-2019, 06:40 AM #5
Cool man, I am working on a save-set for the first game as we speak I am on chapter 6. this will help me get the plat before the 3rd game comes out.!
06-25-2019, 09:28 AM #6
sajman777
Little One
Tested all the saves on a dummy account, everything works and pops perfectly fine. Great job on this!
05-20-2020, 06:19 AM #7
Any chance of getting these for USA save?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo