06-25-2019, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my US save CUSA13795 maybe it will unlock some trophies for you guys I'm not sure..
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-25-2019 at 08:55 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to towihidi for this useful post:

aeneax, blurrz, brucej122, ElJefe247, gamer50, Ali D Killer, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, Leandro-Alves, Leonrpg, Mark-Gall0, pandorra13, ProbablyRaging, ragyksa, randdd, shz_hossein, Sir_Zangoose, Wosley, xX-mafioso-Xx

The following user groaned towihidi for this awful post:

Kenny1101
06-26-2019, 01:55 AM #11
Originally posted by Kenny1101 View Post
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Didn't check costumes because I keep trying to avoid the trophy for getting all characters unlocked. But I can confirm that all trials are done and that all characters are there.
does it have platinum relics?

Only Gold Relics
06-26-2019, 02:39 AM #12
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Some platinums.

Also just tried Time Trial. Can confirm that beating one time trial will unlock both trophies.... which is a bad thing

If anyone has a save where they ONLY completed the N.Tropy trials, that would help out TREMENDOUSLY
Last edited by ishotboston ; 06-26-2019 at 02:45 AM.
06-26-2019, 08:57 AM #13
Can you please tell us what trophies should we have before doing this save
Currently testing this save.

So far it does unlock the trophy for finding all shortcuts so it's highly recommended to do this trophy legit.
It also unlocked the trophy for using every item once as soon as you pick up an item and use it. "Weapon Technician"
Win 1 race for the Nitrostalgia trophy
Using one powered up item for " Juiced Up!"
Beating one time trial will unlock BOTH time trial trophies so AVOID this.
Opening up the character screen will unlock the trophy for unlocking everyone, again should avoid this unless you already have the N.Tropy time trial trophy

You have to complete one gem cup race legit because if you beat one using this save you'll pop both Booya and Gem collector at the same time. Which is impossible.

Will update as I go on
06-26-2019, 10:19 AM #14
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Nightwalker View Post
Can you please tell us what trophies should we have before doing this save

So far it does unlock the trophy for finding all shortcuts so it's highly recommended to do this trophy legit.
It also unlocked the trophy for using every item once as soon as you pick up an item and use it. "Weapon Technician"
Opening up the character screen will unlock the trophy for unlocking everyone, again should avoid this unless you already have the N.Tropy time trial trophy

You have to complete one gem cup race legit because if you beat one using this save you'll pop both Booya and Gem collector at the same time. Which is impossible.

Will update as I go on

? I kinda did that already in the post you quoted and a bit above this one.

Plus I'm not testing this on a 0% trophy set so I can't fully answer that.

Edit - I posted this in the other U.S thread but if you guys can leave just one stage left for the N Tropy time trial (preferably Tiger Temple) then the platinum is achievable easily and it'll look legit. All that would be missing is a hard mode save afterwards.
Last edited by ishotboston ; 06-26-2019 at 12:04 PM.
06-26-2019, 06:25 PM #15
Originally posted by fawokgkg View Post
Didn't check costumes because I keep trying to avoid the trophy for getting all characters unlocked. But I can confirm that all trials are done and that all characters are there.

Why would you avoid the trophy? does it break something?

Not supposed to unlock that without beating the time trials

So it's just that you should avoid it if you wanted to get the time trial trophies legitimately, or does it mess something up in the game itself?
06-26-2019, 06:28 PM #16
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DXtreme12 View Post
Originally posted by fawokgkg View Post

Why would you avoid the trophy? does it break something?

Not supposed to unlock that without beating the time trials

So it's just that you should avoid it if you wanted to get the time trial trophies legitimately, or does it mess something up in the game itself?

Yeah if you don't care about legitimate timestamps you can go ahead and do them now, it won't mess up the game.
07-02-2019, 04:25 AM #17
Originally posted by towihidi View Post
Here is my US save CUSA13795 maybe it will unlock some trophies for you guys I'm not sure..
You must login or register to view this content.

@towihidi, Awesome Save and Thanks Smile

One question, you going to do the Platinum Relics in the future?

The following user thanked pablo1234 for this useful post:

Lord Ike
07-05-2019, 01:00 AM #18
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!

Will update as I go on

Just wanted to clarify that for Juiced Up! and Nitrostalgia, you have to resign the Global save (Save 0) because that's where the stats are kept. If you just resign Save 1 or 2, those trophies won't unlock. So just resign all three to be safe. Then just do a Local --> Single Player race on Crash Cove.
Last edited by blurrz ; 07-05-2019 at 01:05 AM.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

aeneax
08-12-2019, 05:34 AM #19
jag176
Keeper
Link is down
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo