Post: Crash Team Racing Complete Platinum Save + Small Save Set [CUSA13795]
06-27-2019, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

Make sure you have all boss trophies, all shortcuts, get 1 of everything, and get 1st place on every map before you start this or else trophys will be out of order

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Kenny1101 ; 01-20-2020 at 06:24 AM.

The following 438 users say thank you to Kenny1101 for this useful post:

``,, 8DIMPLES8XD, a7ballaa, Aaron1248, Abolfazl-fcb, Ac1dmonk3y, AddShifter, adrianosk8, Aegis, aeglos, aeneax, agnogueira, ahmadpasha, ahrenity, ainz11, akaleu, alarosy2015, alaseer, alemetal, Alexander91, Alialrefae, Amy_Redfield, anzaianzai, Arkham, arnaud02, Arucard_155, Ashtyn-Heike, at0mic punk, avsreekar, awesomw1, axhildagarde, azizX, b0ob0o225, BallasaurusFlex, bd_black55, Bearbro, Bigdogg013, BinatangLiar, Black_Lionheart, BlackHat1989, Blackramzes, BloodWolf007, blurrz, bobbyali, boews, boulou, brand129, Brbr898, brehe, brilliant_57, broomstop, brownie_1, bulebulukan, c10carlos, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, canaanhess, canikoblivan, car1234, cem_aslan, chacedavis, chakato, Chef_de, chimeragiz, ChiTownzBoy05, christianrp, Chrysalis1, chucknorris078, ckameron, claudio moyano, claudiocuti, Clayers, Clever, Coro, CosmicFenris, CountFlame, crashctrnitro, crazypyro, CrippledSoldierxxx, Cristiano-Santos, CristianSed27, CristinaRawr, CyberGod, cyzor, danilo_BR, DARKFAHAD, Darth188, DarthForeman17, DarthGoku, DartMaru, datsaveps34me, DAXXX, DCKL, dealerino, DementeLoco100100, DenysFellipe, DigitalRomeo24, DMaRUAE, dmc-br, DocFaust101 and 338 other users.

The following user groaned Kenny1101 for this awful post:

Atilla
06-27-2019, 09:04 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Kenny1101 View Post
Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled

Make sure you have all boss trophies, all shortcuts, get 1 of everything, and get 1st place on every map before you start this or else trophys will be out of order

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you for the save

edited your thread title

The following 15 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Kenny1101, alarosy2015, cem_aslan, CristianSed27, getjk, Ivan003, jfndlee, jimmy7, jspraragen, milito0022, Naildo2020, oooclaymoreooo, siegfried2911, Spcedead678, ThatEpicSomeone
06-27-2019, 09:19 PM #3
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Didn't test the save but judging by your post, it doesn't seem any different from the 101% save that was posted a couple of days ago.

The only save we need is hard mode and one where someone did every N. Tropy trial EXCEPT one trial.

If you combine the 101% save with the "one left of everything" save and then the save I mentioned above this line, then you have everything for the platinum.

(Assuming that if you beat a boss using any of the saves on this forum, it'll unlock the trophy related to them even if they were already beaten)
06-27-2019, 09:29 PM #4
Originally posted by ishotboston View Post
Didn't test the save but judging by your post, it doesn't seem any different from the 101% save that was posted a couple of days ago.

The only save we need is hard mode and one where someone did every N. Tropy trial EXCEPT one trial.

If you combine the 101% save with the "one left of everything" save and then the save I mentioned above this line, then you have everything for the platinum.

(Assuming that if you beat a boss using any of the saves on this forum, it'll unlock the trophy related to them even if they were already beaten)

For the trophy it dont have to be 1 left you just have to beat him again idk if it has oxide done or not thats what i need to know, also im not good enough at the game to do the trails anyways
Last edited by Kenny1101 ; 06-27-2019 at 09:34 PM.
06-27-2019, 09:38 PM #5
ishotboston
Bounty hunter

For the trophy it dont have to be 1 left you just have to beat him again idk if it has oxide done or not thats what i need to know, also im not good enough at the game to do the trails anyways

I'll test it right now thanks for the reply, this could change things.
06-27-2019, 09:49 PM #6

I'll test it right now thanks for the reply, this could change things.

Thanks let me know if all trials are done or just tropy would be very helpful
06-27-2019, 09:50 PM #7
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Alright this is perfect! All we're missing is the trophy for hard mode now and we can get a platinum save set going.

With the "Everything done except one of each" you can do the trophies needed such as "Complete one relic, one gem, etc race"
Then load up the 101% save and do one of each of the same as above for the "collector" trophies.
Load up THIS save and finish one time trial (Tiger Temple is very easy, MAKE SURE TO NOT CHOOSE A CHARACTER OR IT'LL POP THE TROPHY TO UNLOCK EVERYONE, WHICH ISN'T POSSIBLE UNTIL AFTER YOU BEAT ALL N TROPY TRIALS) then as soon as you beat him and get the trophy, quickly go to characters and it'll pop that trophy shortly afterwards.
Then load up the 101% race and do the same trial you beat above and it'll pop the trophy for beating all Oxide time trials.

I'm going to ASSUME that if you go to the area where you beat the final boss for the 2nd time, it'll pop that trophy as well.

The following user thanked ishotboston for this useful post:

Kenny1101
06-27-2019, 09:52 PM #8
Alright this is perfect! All we're missing is the trophy for hard mode now and we can get a platinum save set going.

With the "Everything done except one of each" you can do the trophies needed such as "Complete one relic, one gem, etc race"
Then load up the 101% save and do one of each of the same as above for the "collector" trophies.
Load up THIS save and finish one time trial (Tiger Temple is very easy, MAKE SURE TO NOT CHOOSE A CHARACTER OR IT'LL POP THE TROPHY TO UNLOCK EVERYONE, WHICH ISN'T POSSIBLE UNTIL AFTER YOU BEAT ALL N TROPY TRIALS) then as soon as you beat him and get the trophy, quickly go to characters and it'll pop that trophy shortly afterwards.
Then load up the 101% race and do the same trial you beat above and it'll pop the trophy for beating all Oxide time trials.

I'm going to ASSUME that if you go to the area where you beat the final boss for the 2nd time, it'll pop that trophy as well.

Is it just tropy or noxide?
06-27-2019, 09:56 PM #9
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
This save has just Tropy done. For Noxide you have to load the 101% save that was posted a few days ago and just do one trial, you can even pick N.Tropy as the ghost. As long as you win you'll get the Oxide trophy.

The following 2 users say thank you to ishotboston for this useful post:

Kenny1101, azizX
06-28-2019, 01:16 PM #10
This save has just Tropy done. For Noxide you have to load the 101% save that was posted a few days ago and just do one trial, you can even pick N.Tropy as the ghost. As long as you win you'll get the Oxide trophy.

What triggers the hard story mode completion trophy?? haven't tested it yet.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo