07-08-2019, 12:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

A Guy Everybody Knows Send a text to Sakura Amamiya enjoy and after trophy pop
KamuroGo Guide After enjoy Sakura
Pawn Star Sell 1 item to Ebisu Pawn
Retail Therapy Buy 1 item
Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Play Kamuro of the Dead and obtain 1 hidden item (Need to test)
Drone Champion Win any drone race (Need to test)
Yagami Party Win 1 VR Game (Need to test)
The Gamer Life Play one mini games
Pay Your Rent, Yagami At your office eat one food
Now You're Just Bragging Try 1 date maybe can work (Need to test)
Hung Jury If u continue story u can get just save Suguira with less than 10 seconds left
Politics of Justice After finish chapter

If u never get the trophy 10/30 friend and 10/30 city will pop all so use it this save if u want on legit way (Same for date if work pop all)

You must login or register to view this content.

Skill Master Load save 2 and buy last skill
The Final Nail Continue the game with save 2 and on trial use in order [It created cushy retirement positions] - [Shintani's Phone Log] - [Shono's Connection to the Kyorei Clan Murders] - [Hamura and Ichinose's Missing Link]
Oh Look, a Cat! Continue and when u need to find gold card search last cat on garden to tree
Thank you! Finish game

He Just Doesn't Quit Load save 1 and Defeat Amon [Use shortcut right item and spam circle]
Got to the Bottom of It After defeat Amon
KamuroGo Socialite Go to Bantam and drink last
KamuroGo Master After last drink
Electronic Perspective Use drone in first person and wait
The Bird's the Word Just leave drone fly (Need to wait 35 min or more]

No need to thanks me just give Mafuyu lol
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-08-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: title

The following 68 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

_AAB_, 0SANDZ, aeneax, AliceH, Amilie3, Anselmo Ricci, Bigboss240280, binug, bra_83, chuchucha, Ciri, Cobra_Commander, cschtreiffe00, Daisaku33, [email protected], doran usher, Faisal_1, frez0r, GerardoLibre88, gofiolulz, gr82b61, Harderbetter, Heavenly_King, jaber2018, Jax1984, kaibamoto, kaveirajde, KingCheat, Kirito86, Knight of Lucis, Ladyx555, Leonrpg, mamuske, manabyte77, Manul, Mithrandir, MrLibido, Nero_977, Notaru, omegafencer, OrangeFiesta, Ordine, Poltro98, ProbablyRaging, raito_kun, rastra99, Razkal13, Riaitor, Ricoman3000, ripherup, rydaz, satan945, scyria, Seidel09, Shatti-PrinceShatti, Spcedead678, stasya, Swan, T-2me2, thebestplayer, tintinpotter, Tobiz12, Trophyhunter70, vinibah, Westoooz, Wosley, yvenv, zzaxton12
08-09-2019, 05:14 PM #11
hey guys I tried using his save on save wizard but it says no valid saves to import any tips please
08-09-2019, 06:09 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by strangerOne View Post
hey guys I tried using his save on save wizard but it says no valid saves to import any tips please

The Saves are inside 7z folders try to extract them and put them inside a zip folder and it should work
08-09-2019, 06:18 PM #13
how do I extract them

The following user thanked strangerOne for this useful post:

Regg89
08-09-2019, 07:45 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by strangerOne View Post
how do I extract them

Download the save and open it and drag the CUSA folder to your desktop and then zip it
08-31-2019, 05:11 PM #15
Hi all.
Does anyone happen to have a save for the misable chapter trophies
'I'll Make it Double' and 'The Art of Conversation'?

Those are for doubling the initial chips at L'Amant and the conversation with the customer as a hostess when playing as Saori.

Those are the only two I'm missing for the Platinum.
09-01-2019, 03:56 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by GADG3Tx87 View Post
Hi all.

Those are for doubling the initial chips at L'Amant and the conversation with the customer as a hostess when playing as Saori.

Those are both in KingCheat's thread.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Regg89

The following user groaned aeneax for this awful post:

ps4savewizard
09-02-2019, 05:57 AM #17
Bierbubi88
Save Point
So Drone Champion doesnt work? i am working on it right now and for drone ethusiast too.
i have won 5 of 10 races with 1st place in the champion league. just give me some time and i will load it up to make the set complete.

Edit:

Here is my Drone Champion & Enthusiast Save! Enjoy!!!
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 09-03-2019 at 03:42 PM.

The following 90 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

1wa2, abulnoor, Alan-Li, alaseer, ALDon_Madrid, AliceH, AlucardDemon, Anima91, aon1, AP8963, asanro, ballyshow, bansh, bbc147, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bladebro75, Budd555, Chro, d0mu, DarthForeman17, [email protected], drgasp, Gabonica, GerardoLibre88, Ginchan, gofiolulz, goosesteax, gubruikertje, Jagoe09, JHFEW2, Johnkbl, joker0908, jorge88, Kaido, kid90, koz3bal, latireo, leejovin, LittlePanda97, Luibava1313, Maj Blue, Mason8828, masterweapon37, MatusPredator07, Mauri8122, Max_Landers, Mithrandir, mode88, ninjy, Nyandere, ojmkj, Ordine, plat, Ps4gmaes, ps4savewizard, rancid1236, redshift, Regg89, Ricoman3000, Roy11Mustang11, ryankam16, Sakula007, salbator, salicyl, satan945, scyria, Seb Breba, SirMicolash, Skyrealmz, Soujii2, Supergruick, Taker2015, TowelTroi, tremblax, Trophyhunter70, UndeadTrophy, vinibah, Vuratsudo, wakizashii, WHITE-WOLF1980, Wookpea, wrouter, X_SIEGE, xdeal, Yakuza Darkness, yukina_yue, Zabullionaire, zhuu, zzaxton12
09-06-2019, 08:42 AM #18
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by GADG3Tx87 View Post
Hi all.

Those are both in KingCheat's thread.

Thank You!
09-22-2019, 12:14 PM #19
Bierbubi88
Save Point
anyone has a good LEGEND Difficulty save? the one i found was too hard not enough health items and extracts. i need at least the drummer extract if someone got one pls share or
if someone can mod my NORMAL save to LEGEND via active mode!!

pls
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo