07-10-2019, 02:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Load the save and Hold triangle and up to teleport to the last Vessel Fragment needed for the trophy Worldsoul.
Head to Resting Grounds on the left of the blue lake is a shop. Talk to Salubra and buy her blessing for 800 and it will unlock the trophy Blessed.
Go and kill the Hollow Knight to unlock Passing of the Age.
Beat the final challenge in the junkyard and it will unlock Embrace the Void.

I did beat all the other challenges the save has the cheats active infinite health and 1 hit kill so embrace the void is a joke. All of these trophies are in a single save I do not remember where I stopped playing but I believe it was near a fast travel station.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by broomstop ; 08-18-2019 at 10:00 PM.

The following 234 users say thank you to broomstop for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, 0fox, a32sss, abdullah_ali, AboodyRDR, adrianoangelo, aeneax, Ali D Killer, amxer417, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, andyclimax, Anjinhupunk, asd02301, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, badaq, bally341981, BenDover27, bladebro75, bobmang, Bolacxa, BRAIAN216, Brenden66666, brownie_1, burnttoazdt, capnmorgan1, Castru, Cdrewg46, cezares_2013, chaoszage, claudio moyano, conveggy, CosmoConstant, CountFlame, Cris242cris7, cruisnik, CStrife, Dante-Grape, Dark_invasor, darkkratos82, DarkoIX, Darkthanblack, DarthForeman17, datleover9000, DaveDxx, Dershmoo, Dexnhollow, diego.alexandre, Dogg, doraemon, dracula101, driftking_x, drizzjt, Dywas, emailfalido321, emptycolor, Emptyx7, Endy, EXDED, ezhilkor, fasfai, fatimaxx0928, Fede32, Fernando Schneider, filamnder, Firmamento, foreveryoung239, frez0r, gabrieljrkdc, ganso28, GaryPaul69, gaysir, GEC01, Geektrophies, generasiondefuego, Gental-Beast, Gerald0, getjk, GHOSTKILLER2322, gigiverna, Gilouf, Ginsu2077, goatmalicious666, guidops99, hackstraiker, halhashim, halo10227, HamdanAlhumaidi, Hamed, hanahowl, hellface, Hitman 47, hitman_ravani, hladytokimi, Hoseinm1990, HQ8080, ifhaid, ignored467 and 134 other users.
07-21-2019, 06:27 PM #2
iHakup
Rookie
I need the Ascension Thropy :( any help?

The following user thanked iHakup for this useful post:

Cris242cris7

The following user groaned iHakup for this awful post:

scoobygang54
08-03-2019, 07:56 AM #3
Can you go in depth on how to unlock “embrace the void” trophy?
08-03-2019, 03:18 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by victorrfuego View Post
Can you go in depth on how to unlock “embrace the void” trophy?

It's a bit difficult so I would use Save Wizard's infinite health / god mode cheat on whatever save you use.

If this save is already at the junk yard, or near it, go into the Pantheon. It will be a lot easier on you if you find a good map online to direct you there if you don't know the way. There are some good ones online. Even if I thought describing it in text woudl be helpful, I don't know exactly where you would spawn in if you use this save so I wouldn't know where to start.

Once you get inside (you'll kind of warp in), to your right will be a series of challenges. Each one has a series of fights, each is just one battle, one screen, so not complicated. But difficult if you're not invincible. Beat each fight in a series of fights, then move right to the next. I think at some point you move above the initial area, for another series of fight or so. There should be a few trophies on the way, and eventually Embrace the Void.

Or if this save has already beaten all but the last challenge (I'm not sure if you can redo them to get the trophies again), it would just be that last set of fights. But same idea.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

broomstop
08-04-2019, 02:05 AM #5
iHakup
Rookie
Hello i need help to get this Ascension trophy i have 2275 escences but i don´t know where find more xD thanks all
08-04-2019, 10:40 PM #6
Warrior's Graves
1100 essence total

Markoth = 250
No Eyes = 200
Galien = 200
Marmu = 150
Elder Hu = 100
Gorb = 100
Xero = 100

Dream Bosses
1600 essence total

Lost Kin = 400
Soul Tyrant = 300
Failed Champion = 300
White Defender = 300
Grey Prince Zote = 300
Last edited by oskarmike ; 08-04-2019 at 10:44 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to oskarmike for this useful post:

aeneax, ignored467, joaoemaria
10-18-2019, 10:51 PM #7
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
Load the save and Hold triangle and up to teleport to the last Vessel Fragment needed for the trophy Worldsoul.
Head to Resting Grounds on the left of the blue lake is a shop. Talk to Salubra and buy her blessing for 800 and it will unlock the trophy Blessed.

I did beat all the other challenges the save has the cheats active infinite health and 1 hit kill so embrace the void is a joke. All of these trophies are in a single save I do not remember where I stopped playing but I believe it was near a fast travel station.

How can i use your save on my ps4 profile ? it say "This save data belongs to another player"

The following 5 users say thank you to MatthieuRaymond for this useful post:

drizzjt, HQ8080, joaoemaria, ojedaiq, [email protected]
10-19-2019, 04:57 AM #8
Originally posted by MatthieuRaymond View Post
Originally posted by broomstop View Post
Load the save and Hold triangle and up to teleport to the last Vessel Fragment needed for the trophy Worldsoul.

How can i use your save on my ps4 profile ? it say "This save data belongs to another player"

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1022366-how-use-game-saves-how-buy-save-wizard.html

The following 2 users say thank you to Mazeltov for this useful post:

aeneax, MatthieuRaymond
03-07-2020, 04:27 PM #9
Gracias
03-24-2020, 12:26 AM #10
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo