07-10-2019, 09:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Skyforce Reloaded Platinum Save. I tested on dummy account and its work you can unlock every stage trophys and other.

Play each level once for madness and some level on Nightmare

You must login or register to view this content.

Update

Here a Save from You must login or register to view this content. thank him for this. This Save is for the Trophy Test Pilot.

Instructions:
1. Load the save (offline)
2. Play Level 12 on Hard Difficulty and you should be able to find the last part for Octopus (Do not play any other level or you may not find the part or may end up grinding.)

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Markus-Weisensee ; 07-16-2019 at 08:45 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to Markus-Weisensee for this useful post:

aeneax, Angut84, arnaud02, ChrisJunior01, Fattoni123, Frank Zito, frankml2008, iethanhuntz, Mother3030, ProbablyRaging, Wosley
07-11-2019, 06:02 PM #2
Amazing Save, everything popped except "Collected all part," Do you have a save where 1 part is left?
07-11-2019, 08:12 PM #3
No, unfortunately not. But with Game Wizard you can set 999,999 stars and buy all parts
07-11-2019, 10:05 PM #4
Originally posted by Markus-Weisensee View Post
No, unfortunately not. But with Game Wizard you can set 999,999 stars and buy all parts

Plane parts cant be bought, you have to farm it. Moreover, whenever I load a previous save, it starts with your progress. Not sure what to do next.
07-12-2019, 03:01 AM #5
cant be re-assigned to US right?
Last edited by Javad134 ; 07-12-2019 at 03:01 AM.
07-12-2019, 04:46 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

Depends on if the game has Advanced Mode on Save Wizard or not if it doesn't then no

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
07-12-2019, 09:01 AM #7
Originally posted by iethanhuntz View Post

Plane parts cant be bought, you have to farm it. Moreover, whenever I load a previous save, it starts with your progress. Not sure what to do next.

Oh parts of the aircraft I have mixed up with the upgrade parts. I just have this one Save only from me. I have never thought that I can do the game on platinum. I played the game for 2 years and played level by level.
But if I were you I would just collect the airplane parts in the normal way it takes a while, but the game is really fun.
Or other have a save for Plane Parts.

Sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Markus-Weisensee ; 07-12-2019 at 09:04 AM.
07-12-2019, 09:04 AM #8
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

I'm sorry I have my own problems with that. Unfortunately, I can not change the region. This is not as easy as at PS3 times.
07-12-2019, 06:18 PM #9

Oh parts of the aircraft I have mixed up with the upgrade parts. I just have this one Save only from me. I have never thought that I can do the game on platinum. I played the game for 2 years and played level by level.
But if I were you I would just collect the airplane parts in the normal way it takes a while, but the game is really fun.

Sorry for my bad English

Here's the thing even after deleting everything when i start a new gave, after 5-7 mins in the game, everything turns to 100% progress, so I'm kind a stuck, I'm thinking of playing this offline but lets see.
07-12-2019, 10:04 PM #10

Sorry for my bad English

Here's the thing even after deleting everything when i start a new gave, after 5-7 mins in the game, everything turns to 100% progress, so I'm kind a stuck, I'm thinking of playing this offline but lets see.

ok that's really weird. In this case, I would probably play better offline. May be that the progress is always automatically saved online because the high score is also always stored online
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo