07-11-2019, 05:10 PM #1
ncromb
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Everyone,

I apologize if i formatted my post incorrectly...

... but:

For my first time with doing a region change I re-regioned Mr. Mind's EU save Set for Final Fantasy 7. Thanks for your Hard work, Definitely a huge help for me doing some trophy clean up in thegame, and i hope this Re-Region helps people in the US, especially since i saw it requested in comments on his post.

Here's a link to his post with the instructions for the way his save set works. one quick amendment, since i confused myself at first(when you load the game there's one save, and then all the Game saves are inside there as he mapped it out): https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/955199-final-fantasy-vii-7-saveset-all-one-cusa01847-a-5.html#

I re-regioned the second Save while i was at work, so i haven't been able to upload it my PS4 to check it yet, if it isn't correct, let me know and ill do it again and re-upload the saves
Link to the Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-12-2019 at 04:44 AM.

The following 26 users say thank you to ncromb for this useful post:

aeneax, Alberish, Anjinhupunk, cnells2000, dark_inuyasha, DarkHikaru, furia20881, Goofy95, Hoseinm1990, jspraragen, KingTaino, Knight of Lucis, lahbitec, Leonrpg, Luiz77, milito0022, PlasmidHorder, ProbablyRaging, rudyr2d2, selvin santos, tek0099, willclubb, WillDemon, Wosley, wrouter, Zapper2003
07-12-2019, 01:00 AM #2
Nice Job. It's Useful For US User

The following user thanked Knight of Lucis for this useful post:

ncromb
07-12-2019, 12:46 PM #3
ncromb
Rookie
Originally posted by Knight of Lucis View Post
Nice Job. It's Useful For US User

Thanks!
07-18-2019, 01:15 PM #4
Big Thanks Dude! Everything i needed worked Flawlessly. Ruby Weapon is a PUNK LOL. Thanks to OG poster and thanks to you for getting it re-regioned.
Last edited by PlasmidHorder ; 07-18-2019 at 01:16 PM.
07-19-2019, 11:20 PM #5
cant get save 1 to work. save 2 can be resigned easy
07-20-2019, 02:35 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Joseph-D-Antignano View Post

What specifically is not working about save 1? Resigning? If that's what you're saying, have you extracted the RAR? Save Wizard reads ZIPs, but not RARs so you need to do that first.
07-21-2019, 01:15 AM #7
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

What specifically is not working about save 1? Resigning? If that's what you're saying, have you extracted the RAR? Save Wizard reads ZIPs, but not RARs so you need to do that first.

I did that, even renamed the folder (not like that makes a difference). It says there are no save files. When I do the exact same with save 2 it resigns just fine and all 10 save files are available in the game. I'm confused as to why it hasn't worked for me considering the file names, sizes and extensions all check out.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Joseph-D-Antignano ; 07-21-2019 at 01:37 AM.
07-21-2019, 08:37 AM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I did that, even renamed the folder (not like that makes a difference). It says there are no save files. When I do the exact same with save 2 it resigns just fine and all 10 save files are available in the game. I'm confused as to why it hasn't worked for me considering the file names, sizes and extensions all check out.

I see the problem Save 2 is inside a CUSA folder when Save 1 isn't

Try this download https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r0AYAEcoGIH05MYI51wtEwoP15qzaiSe

i did put them inside a CUSA folder so it should work now

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, ndependent98
07-21-2019, 12:27 PM #9
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

I see the problem Save 2 is inside a CUSA folder when Save 1 isn't

Try this download https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r0AYAEcoGIH05MYI51wtEwoP15qzaiSe

i did put them inside a CUSA folder so it should work now

Thank you very much! I'd actually done that the other day and when I booted up the game I saw only 10 saves and thought I'd accidently re-signed save 2. But on closer inspection all 15 saves are there. I will test now and report back in a few days my results.
01-02-2020, 06:04 PM #10
Could you re-post the link for Save 1 please ? When I clicked it it says error can't be found
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo