07-14-2019, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Alright boys & gals so the previous post that I created was sloppy and was not great so I redid it as you can use and find with ease so I worked on a couple more trophies that are near completed on the game such as trophy heads that was a pain in the arse to do I know it looks like a simple post which it is but the game is a struggle. I've been asked for a save on cutting down 1000 trees that's impossible due to it has to be done in one sitting, If you save the game while doing that achievement it resets, My advice is create a multiplayer game mode and set the difficulty to creative mode and invite your mate's and start doing it their and then with 4 players shouldn't take to long just a FYI i purposely walked into the bomb trap to get a simple trophy knock down 12 trees at once everything I did in the video gets you the trophies as i mentioned below Need to clear this up the Spelunker trophy is kinda like the 1000 tree if a cave has been marked off or a line has been put across it you've been there but theres 1 cave called the Dead Cave i also seen save sets with people not achieving it is because if you was in that cave and you killed everything and left the cave cannot be achieved meaning you ruined the whole reason you explore the cave is you meet small bosses in them hence the reason why i didn't upload mine is because it wont work.

Monster Bronze Trophy
5 Star Hotel Bronze Trophy
Boy Scout Bronze Trophy
Demolition Expert Bronze Trophy
You should be looking for Timmy Sliver Trophy
Survive The Forest Gold Trophy
Vegan Sliver Trophy
Big Spender Bronze Trophy
Daily Grind Bronze Trophy
Commercial Fisherman Bronze Trophy
Make it Rain Bronze Trophy
Gross! Sliver Trophy
Step Master Sliver Trophy
Unseen Bronze Trophy
Birdseye Bronze Trophy

Click to view
You must login or register to view this content.

Click this one for the Updated Game saves
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Click this one for the Previous Game saves
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

New Updated Video You will see which save unlocks each trophy

Download links have been updated 27/04/20
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 05-06-2020 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Links are still working 15/08/2019

The following 315 users say thank you to Gangsta_NGU for this useful post:

``,, 13wendelin11, 19Daniel82, 19willy74, 2057, 3456789, 3adelhack, 8ball, 9054, abdullah_ali, abod1230, abuhmeed11, ACEBUDD, ademasbg33, AdolfoTiRompo, adrian188_, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, alex28, Alexombre91, alix505e, Andre_Jenc23, AndrewG87, AndyGilz, anon2010, APERT, artour0098, asdfsdfsdfs, ashlehl, Assassinlord, Avenger309, Ayonnon56, Bader505, Bagofbeans, Balakala1, BanditC1998, bang4stylez, bencraft1, BigNaga, BiigSmoke88, birka, Bkr03, Black-Blood, blacklist444, BlackMetalPanda, Bommel, Bottega, BRAO, Bratahh, BrendanRose, canikoblivan, chaos_angel, Charles Manson, chris2103, Conaire, CorbyZB, Cutewolf, dammama, DannyYT555, danofwatford, danrob106, dasbrotx3, Daximus-Maximus, deadlysin, Departed2, Devil999, Dima-Freak, Disarch, Doggloc1992, DPVO, DracuLazarus, DrDoom1980, driftking_x, Dstmason1933, dudexlove, edwin688, ekndwk, Eli-Toth, elpap27uk, endominio, eritrea09, Evans-Espinoza, Fabien974, Felon, fenicce, flamingamer123, Forfun, FRAG, fresh2thapoint, frez0r, Fukko, fumatelo, GADG3Tx87, GAME KILLER, gameguyguy, gamersiren6, GangLand255 and 215 other users.
07-14-2019, 05:57 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
What about these?

Trophy Hunter-Kill all animal types and display heads

Spelunker-Explore all caves

Get Closure-Find all missing passengers

Vegan-Play through entire game without killing or eating animals

Bad father-Survive 100 days without finding your son

Don't Save The Forest-Cut down 1000 trees

The following user thanked 19willy74 for this useful post:

murray24
07-14-2019, 07:20 PM #3
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
What about these?

Trophy Hunter-Kill all animal types and display heads

Get Closure-Find all missing passengers

Vegan-Play through entire game without killing or eating animals

Bad father-Survive 100 days without finding your son

Don't Save The Forest-Cut down 1000 trees

What about these?

Trophy Hunter-Kill all animal types and display heads I'm in progress with this Trophy

Get Closure-Find all missing passengers I'm in progress with this Trophy

Vegan-Play through entire game without killing or eating animals Have it Already it's in the updated save

Bad father-Survive 100 days without finding your son Eh its doable but the day & night cycle is far to long takes 3hrs in real time for a day to past

Don't Save The Forest-Cut down 1000 trees Impossible to share as its only for in game 1 sitting if you save while doing this trophy it resets so you'll have to do that yourself sorry
Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 07-16-2019 at 02:07 AM.
07-14-2019, 08:14 PM #4
awesome work, thanks for uploading this

The following 2 users say thank you to Nathaniel for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU, ignored467
07-22-2019, 03:46 AM #5
Originally posted by Gangsta_NGU View Post

The 100 tree's has to be done in 1 sitting., no saves no nothing? WTF! No wonder I cannot get this damned thing to pop. **INSERT RAGE QUIT FACE**

The following 2 users say thank you to Daximus-Maximus for this useful post:

19Daniel82, Evans-Espinoza
07-25-2019, 11:10 PM #6
Originally posted by Daximus-Maximus View Post
Originally posted by Gangsta_NGU View Post

The 100 tree's has to be done in 1 sitting., no saves no nothing? WTF! No wonder I cannot get this damned thing to pop. **INSERT RAGE QUIT FACE**

if you cant follow the instructions on how to get trophies then I don't know what to tell you I mean I even made a video on how to achieve the trophies.
All trophies I mentioned work as I have tested on spare account the 1000 trees as I said cant be uploaded but its impossible cause if you play the save with the camp you'll unlock the survive the forest which is to complete the game
Last edited by Gangsta_NGU ; 05-02-2020 at 11:09 AM.
07-28-2019, 04:21 PM #7
Continue work pppplease Happy

The following user thanked fenicce for this useful post:

Gangsta_NGU
08-10-2019, 07:54 AM #8
Are the links still up? Anyway thanks for the content
08-10-2019, 09:10 AM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Yeah they still work on my end

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
08-10-2019, 09:43 AM #10
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Yeah they still work on my end

Do you maybe know if those files work on USA game? i bought my The Forest in USA PS Store

The following user groaned [email protected] for this awful post:

Gangsta_NGU
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo