07-15-2019, 09:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here my Save for Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

You can with the Save unlock the two Trophys from Specter of Torment DLC

Ok load the second slot and beat the last level and Finish the game as Specter Knight should pop
than load the third slot and beat the last level again it a little bit harder and when made it Achieve all Specter Knight Feats should pop

Good luck

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-16-2019 at 08:02 PM. Reason: title

The following 5 users say thank you to Markus-Weisensee for this useful post:

aeneax, Cloud, Leonrpg, Nathaniel, Wosley
07-16-2019, 05:54 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Markus-Weisensee View Post
Here my Save for Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Ok load the second slot and beat the last level and Finish the game as Specter Knight should pop
than load the third slot and beat the last level again it a little bit harder and when made it Achieve all Specter Knight Feats should pop

Good luck

many thanks mate great job
07-16-2019, 08:02 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Here my Save for Shovel Knight Treasure Trove

Good luck

Fixed the download link

thank you for the save Smile
07-17-2019, 04:45 AM #4
Great Upload, Mate. I did this DLC legit but I do hate Plague Knight. Any chances you will upload the first DLC as well in the future? Would highly appreciate it.

Greetz
07-17-2019, 10:03 AM #5
No I'm sorry no chance. I do not like the game too much, I hate it myself. I made the first dlc myself with saves from other players. Have found on this page saves you could use for the first dlc but that was still on the PS3.
I am happy if I do not have to play the game anymore and hope that no new dlc will come anymore.

The following user thanked Markus-Weisensee for this useful post:

Nathaniel
07-17-2019, 10:06 AM #6
No I'm sorry no chance. I do not like the game too much, I hate it myself. I made the first dlc myself with saves from other players. Have found on this page saves you could use for the first dlc but that was still on the PS3.
I am happy if I do not have to play the game anymore and hope that no new dlc will come anymore.

haha yes man i absolutely feel you. I really loved this game even platted it twice ( specter of torment ps4 ) and shovel knight on vita. i played the torment dlc again but now I can't see it anymore. I think if plague knight would be a cool character I would have gone for it one final time but his controls are totally bonkers -.- doing all feats for him would mean 5 more runs and this is way too much.

anyway thanks for your quick reply!
07-17-2019, 10:13 AM #7
I was forced to try the second dlc myself since unfortunately there was no save. But fortunately, this dc was more enjoyable to play. The first one I think is really terrible to play.
07-18-2019, 05:56 AM #8
I was forced to try the second dlc myself since unfortunately there was no save. But fortunately, this dc was more enjoyable to play. The first one I think is really terrible to play.

yes, i played the dlc myself as well. It was pretty cool i liked the specter much. That's why I decided to get his stand alone ps4 platinum as well. But as you already mentioned Plague Knight is a katastrophe -.- maybe I gonna try it again one day but I won't bet at it
09-12-2020, 08:36 AM #9
link does not work anymore :(
01-27-2021, 10:03 PM #10
I looked through my personal backups so if anyone wants this save here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/y93nwlp4odxxnpt/Shovel+Knight+Treasure+Trove+[EU].zip/file

it's not my save it's still the threadstarters save. Enjoy and klick thanks for him
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo