Post: Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron Platinum Save [CUSA08164]
07-16-2019, 10:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here my Platinum Save for Aces of the Luftwaffe Squadron no test it and no 100%.

I try to reach 100% in the game. Only one dlc trophy is missing. I do not know if I can do this trophy because it's really hard.

Let me know if this save can still help platinum.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-17-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: title

The following 3 users say thank you to Markus-Weisensee for this useful post:

aeneax, frenchman, Wosley
10-26-2019, 12:18 PM #2
I give it up I just can not get all the bosses on hard. I hope maybe someone else can help. But as soon as it looks like the game almost no one plays. No idea why I think it's really good.
So far, I have beaten 7 bosses and are still missing 5 but just can not continue.
Sorry for my bad English
10-26-2019, 03:06 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Markus-Weisensee View Post
I give it up I just can not get all the bosses on hard. I hope maybe someone else can help. But as soon as it looks like the game almost no one plays. No idea why I think it's really good.
So far, I have beaten 7 bosses and are still missing 5 but just can not continue.
Sorry for my bad English

I've played games like that too. I know this is on PC too and I think it was a bit better received there.
02-12-2022, 09:42 AM #4
re upload please thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo