07-17-2019, 04:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I hope this'll help you steal the platinum's heart.

You may need all of the free DLC to load the saves. These, to be specific:
Persona 20th Anniversary Logo Morgana Car Sticker
Persona 5 Phantom Thieves Logo Morgana Car Sticker
Persona 5 Swimsuit Set
Persona 5 Maid & Butler Costume Set
Persona 5 Christmas Costume Set
Persona 5 Regular Clothes & School Uniforms Set
Persona 5 Japanese Audio Track
Persona 5 Healing Item Set
Persona 5 Merciless Difficulty
Persona 5 Skill Card Set

1. Drink Fanatic - Buy the drink "Creature" using the WHITE vending machine in front of you.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

2. Bookworm and Golden Finger - Read the last book "Shitamachi Reborn" and beat the last level of Power Intuition.
Power Intution has terrible controls. If you fail, reload the save next day and try again.

3. Craftworker - Craft the following tools: Stealthanol, Spotlight and Limelight.

4. Guardian of the Pond - Go to the pond, then fish normal fishes until the Guardian spawns.
If you're lucky enough, it'll spawn close to you. If it doesn't spawn at all, go to your room, sleep and go fishing next day (in a rainy night) (12/3).

5. A Perfect Job and A Unique Rebel - Go to the 14th Floor (End) and defeat the enemy for A Perfect Job. Idle inside Mementos for 5 minutes until the Reaper appears for A Unique Rebel.
Use my modded Izanagi (you don't need the DLC, this one is modded) and his ability Magidolaon to one-hit kill the enemy.

6. Through One's Sentence - Go to Train Personas and Reclaim Persona.

7. Great Phantom Thieves Convene - You'll have to play through the final part of the Palace and watch the sequence until Igor reveals himself.
This is the closest I was able to save. You can't miss it. Simply play through the final part of the Palace and skip the dialogues/cutscenes when you return to the real world.

8. The True Trickster - Go ahead and beat the final boss. The trophy will pop afterwards.
You can use my Persona Kin-Ki and his Magidolaon ability, it should one hit kill the boss (he has 2 phases, one as the Holy Grail and other as Yaldabaoth).
If you decide to beat him using the normal way I also have strong Personas.

9. True Rehabilitation - Leave Leblanc and re-enter it, choose to enter it anyway despite not saying goodbye to your friends. Skip dialogues and cutscenes. Will pop after credits.

10. One Who Rebels Against a God and Mask Collector - Create Satanael. He's also the last Persona.

11. Beyond Rehabilitation - Talk to Caroline and fight them. Use my Persona Kin-Ki and his Magidolaon ability to one-hit kill them.
If you want to fight them the normal way, be prepared, they ARE tough.

12 and 13. True Talent and Mask of an Honor Student
Originally posted by tylerthegr8 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

These require the Izanagi and Izanagi Picaro DLC on top of the free DLC.

For True Talent just study at the table right in front of you.
For Mask of an Honor student, advance to the next school day.

14. Passionate Listener - You must login or register to view this content.

NEEDS TESTING

My Backyard - Some users said that this one might pop on load, use a save posterior to the one used for Drink Fanatic.
Last edited by SaiyanBeyondGod ; 05-15-2020 at 07:46 PM.

The following 619 users say thank you to SaiyanBeyondGod for this useful post:

``,, -weaponx-, 0fox, 11rotmg, 15699705049, 1pp1k10k4m1, 2minican, 9hazard9, ab_scroch, AballaGR, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abulnoor, acebreezy, Acroshot, Adamson Alvar, adit365, Adonist, aeneax, aeropuertas, ag555, agarest1, AgentVector, ahmednoor, aimerlove, akaleu, Akeemi14, AkiTo94, AKSony, Akusura, alarosy2015, alaseer, albasheeq, aldousi, Alibuda, Allenja2, Altacc90210, Alucard_Immorta, alvaroortizlugo, Ammar123, ananab, anaton sSen, Anax2xtc, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, AnewRevolution, Anfrers, angel4ever, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, ANSEM000, aos10, AP8963, arandompothead, Arctind, arlyfabian, artour0098, ArUk046, athrunlelouch, atulshanbhag, axeslayer23, axiomgenesis, axziel666, aymanos1986, AzureNick, b0ob0o225, badaq, bakajanai, bally341981, ballyshow, benja1016, Biel, BigDruDogg, BlackRosé, blackthorn11, blazebolt7, bloodx25, bluebobby222, bluereaper3616, BLUEWARDEN, bluzskar, bobthaboi, bohua, boltstryke, Bommel, bonclay34, BorgexX, boss7, Brakyos, brettlepp, BrokenCPU, Broker, bronze189, Brs1211, brunohcarlos, Bug666, BuggedGarden, bullistics, bunkule, cacatpisat6789 and 519 other users.
08-28-2019, 01:58 PM #11
Working on Futaba's lines.
08-30-2019, 07:55 PM #12
thank you
09-05-2019, 12:33 PM #13
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH..its such a long game lol
09-09-2019, 12:13 AM #14
Power Intuition is a shit Sir Gabe
10-21-2019, 12:08 PM #15
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post

Hey man. Any update on the lines? I remember people discussing a quick code a while back but im not sure if that works anymore.
10-22-2019, 06:42 AM #16
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post

Hey man. Any update on the lines? I remember people discussing a quick code a while back but im not sure if that works anymore.

That code is a bit of a mystery tbh, it worked for some, but at the same time it didn't work for a lot of people too.
Due to work, I barely made any progress. I'll try to contact the person involved at the creation of the code and some people that claimed it worked to see if I can work this out.
10-23-2019, 12:57 AM #17
Originally posted by Martial97 View Post

That code is a bit of a mystery tbh, it worked for some, but at the same time it didn't work for a lot of people too.
Due to work, I barely made any progress. I'll try to contact the person involved at the creation of the code and some people that claimed it worked to see if I can work this out.

Na its all good. I popped with a save another save on here.
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/952249-persona-5-save-set-cusa05877-a-11.html
I commented on there on how it popped for me. Hopefully others can replicate it.
Thanks for your saves though. I have yet to use them coz i wanted to finish the story
10-29-2019, 07:54 PM #18
boss7
Save Point
thanks
11-09-2019, 08:34 PM #19
Xen0
Rookie
I cant access the save because it says it belongs to another player can you guys help me
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo