07-22-2019, 04:20 PM #1
ZeoX
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok boys and girls, I've had a tough time finding a save like this so I figured I'd dig around and see what I could do! I found codes on here giving everything besides weapons and all armour (Well there is Armour I was just to tired at so I will update this!)

Anyways! Here it is, The EU version of a perfect starter save for all of you! I take no credit for the codes, Just the time and effort for putting it together and getting it working!

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this helps! Just resign and enjoy!

~oz
Last edited by ZeoX ; 07-22-2019 at 11:43 PM.
02-24-2020, 04:23 PM #2
theunsuper
Save Point
it's just 16 mb?
02-24-2020, 08:36 PM #3
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ZeoX View Post
Ok boys and girls, I've had a tough time finding a save like this so I figured I'd dig around and see what I could do! I found codes on here giving everything besides weapons and all armour (Well there is Armour I was just to tired at so I will update this!)

Anyways! Here it is, The EU version of a perfect starter save for all of you! I take no credit for the codes, Just the time and effort for putting it together and getting it working!

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this helps! Just resign and enjoy!

~oz

What does the starter save include? What do we start with? thanks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo