Post: Lords Of The Fallen Platinum Save set(Not require DLC)(EU+US)[CUSA00369]
07-23-2019, 07:08 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game not really interesting... so i make a save set during my playthroughs. I just finish the game once so this save set are not complete. I may finish it before August.
I try my best to get close but some save point are still little far form the trophy place. I will add info for each save if i have time.
It will be platinum save set i guess...It is a platinum save set now!
And now it have two version! EU AND US!

Just follow the save one by one, I have order the save set, so dont worry even you're 0%

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (The tower behind you (-2F?) have a old man do research. Talk to him)

Update:You must login or register to view this content.

Update:I rename all the file to CUSA00369 for you guys easier to use, if the link have any problems, just find me

Updatedate: EU version is here now You must login or register to view this content. with all file in ZIP.

Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 02-25-2021 at 03:41 AM. Reason: title

The following 176 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

``,, abdaullhalrashidi, Acroshot, adham11khalil, aeneax, ahmadpasha, albert2wesker, Alberta, Alex Uyutov, Alexsandr194, Ali D Killer, althumairi1, Atilla, ayah, azizX, bally341981, Bassa, BigTrain, birka, Bottega, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, busterdawg69, canikoblivan, capnmorgan1, Capt.Nero95, chaoszage, chelsestein, christianrp, Cloudyroom, Cneyt-Saltrk, cocodeshanel, Coro, CStrife, Daedalus543, darkdave, ddtommy, [email protected], Dershmoo, Dimitri2001, dragun619, ebo7na, expo88, FadelSan, faytseaxion, feedmymind, Fernando Schneider, filamnder, filipealves1973, galo7, gametest-69, godskillsoul, gofiolulz, gowhawx, gray8319, gucciem, guidops99, Ha-Kim, hackomania, Hakimer, Half-A-Hash, hassanxx, him77, Hojo12, Horben, horkin, hotboyx4, intoxprodige, Jacobboii, jafar1972, jahangir, jimbob62, jjctr, johves, kaperoti, kazuhirahunt, kingofrapture, KleberMishima, klone187, KONSTANTA, lalala999, LeRotbart, Lighthammer88, Lucas-yuri, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mancaos, manic6, markl1989, Melany, Mephisto13, Methcakes, mhornfreak, michaelpickard, Midori Doku, milito0022, mitch27, mohd.uk, MojoDex and 76 other users.
07-31-2020, 12:01 AM #83
Sodic12
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

OMG!! bro i just changed the name of profile to CUSA00369 and it worked!! thank you thank you thank you.

The second issue i will try what you said but my problem is the location of the dagger cuse i found my self lost.

The following user thanked Sodic12 for this useful post:

aeneax
07-31-2020, 09:20 AM #84
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by Sodic12 View Post
Originally posted by acyice View Post
Originally posted by Sodic12 View Post
Originally posted by acyice View Post

Now we are talking link save doesnt work!! please re uploaded it

It still work......What save you talking about!! There are too many!!!

Thanks for replying bro the link of "Strong with this one.Now we're talking(unlock your magic by upgrade them to 3/3 after that go to left hand side open the gate and then keep running(Don't walk in any door) until you get the ganuntlet." when i want to resign it from Save Wizard it says "No Valid Saves found to import" !! i think you need to renew the saves dont know.

Second: "Good With weapon(Use autosave01, go to eternal flame(Main BIG Exit) and then go up stairs kill all human and pick up the dagger.)" you wrote use autosave01 i used it and i found myself in the big yard at place when you fight the second boss! could you please explain more where i can get (Good with weapon) triphy? from the checkpoint in autosave01.

THANK you bro for your Great Saves i just only need 2 trophies to get my platinum which are (Good with weapon) and (No we talking) trophies please HELP!

About second. Sorry hard to tell you but *Dont leave this yard*

That two guys are around here. I remember that you need to go higher and they are hiding in a corner.(This place actually is the exit of the boss building(Third boss??)) You dont need to get in any building. They are in somewhere outside.
Also that two guys are very close to you (Like 30meters and even lower)
About the dagger, they are holding it (I mean they are using it, you need to kill them to get the dagger)
Try to walk circle, to check every place that is higher than your location. If you find someone dont hit you, Just SMASH THEM ALL.
Last edited by acyice ; 07-31-2020 at 09:24 AM.

The following user thanked acyice for this useful post:

aeneax
08-05-2020, 05:31 PM #85
Thanks!
Last edited by snahp888 ; 08-05-2020 at 05:32 PM.
08-06-2020, 02:27 PM #86
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by snahp888 View Post
Thanks!

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up". If you have further trouble please see below.

08-06-2020, 10:16 PM #87
Anyone having an issue unlocking "I saw everything" trophy? I've unlocked the last secret room and nothing pops out.
08-07-2020, 01:36 PM #88
Originally posted by snahp888 View Post
Anyone having an issue unlocking "I saw everything" trophy? I've unlocked the last secret room and nothing pops out.

Unlocking "My private stash" trophy will also lock this.
08-07-2020, 10:04 PM #89
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
The Against all odds trophy it's won't unlock please help I tried many times still no trophy

I just platinum the game and unlocked "Against All Odds" using Way of the C.zip file. Fight the last boss and make sure you don't get hit.
10-10-2020, 07:11 AM #90
acyice
Rookie
About the EU updata. To be honest i dont know will it work or not. I dont want to spend to much time on it so I just cover the same save.
It really spend to much time, so if it not working. I am not going to repair it.
10-10-2020, 07:49 AM #91
acyice
Rookie
Originally posted by Floppy View Post
any chance this can be re regioned to EU?

Yes it is now
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo