07-25-2019, 11:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Divine Intervention Load Save 1 remove one equip to Sorey and equip again
A Knack for Stacks Load Save 0 and remove all equip to Sorey (No Sword) - Buy one Sword and equip - Remove and equip the starter Sword
Sweet 16 Load Save 0 remove one casual equip and equip again
Last Stop on the Fusion Train Laod Save 0 and upgrade 98+ shoes
The Blessing Bell After upgrade shoes go to Save Point and privilege Sanctify later go to Sindra and give 99+ shoes
A Double Take Go to Malevolence Sanjiva Shrine remove all equip to Sorey and equip only sword and the cloth with Attx2 set Hard Difficulty just set auto fight (Need some run and luck)

Only need Alisha DLC and free PSN (No Preorder and costume)

Soon "Item Collector" - "Dietician's Nightmare"

Feel free one admin correct my bad English

Edit: Upgrade Save

The Item Collector Exit from Inn and buy all to shop if not pop trophy do it 5 battle and visit again all shop (You only need 1 new item to pop)
The Sky's the Limit Set Hard difficulty and go to Hexen Isle kill the Dragon
Bested the Worst After kill Dragon beat again Final Boss on Hard

WARNING I delete for wrong Dietician's Nightmare save after 10 hours (No sleep to make for all) BUT if all be patience can get

Dietician's Nightmare You spin me round... ehhh wrong text... XD Spin for 10 hours or less and u get (Only miss Marron Glace)
Last edited by Nyandere ; 07-27-2019 at 12:22 AM.

The following 14 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

evildrake, FloopNuts2k, frez0r, hassanxx, Jagoe09, Leonrpg, raperorapero, sharkysolo01, TheBlackPec, TheNoname, Tigoragarn, traffydlaw, witlzx28, Wosley
07-26-2019, 05:42 AM #2
who cares about your bad english (which is great btw) you just gave us freaking good saves.
I was about to play frisbee with this game and you gave me the holy grail

THANK YOU MAN I LOVE YOU FROM TH BOTTOM OF MY HEART

The following 2 users say thank you to traffydlaw for this useful post:

aeneax, Nyandere
07-27-2019, 12:24 AM #3
Share Last Save and if any 1 want continue for Dietician's Nightmare to make a save with less minute just give a try and send save i update again (I delete for wrong less minute save i do it my best)

The following user thanked Nyandere for this useful post:

traffydlaw
04-21-2020, 03:45 AM #4
Your Zestiria Last Save gives me the missing dlc message but i have the ones you said and your first 2 saves work
07-04-2020, 09:20 AM #5
Originally posted by Nyandere View Post

Edit: am i getting this right, in the save there is only one recipe missing for dieticians nighmare?
And the second save is using which DLCs?
Last edited by johnboy105 ; 07-04-2020 at 09:52 AM.
08-06-2020, 07:08 PM #6
The knack for stacks doesn't work.
Since the trophy description says you have to create it, not equip it

The following 2 users say thank you to Grumpyfelo for this useful post:

elgabri_celica, witlzx28
08-06-2020, 07:38 PM #7
Originally posted by 123arcticmoon18 View Post
Your Zestiria Last Save gives me the missing dlc message but i have the ones you said and your first 2 saves work

SAME
08-08-2020, 12:53 PM #8
I need help, please :( i loaded save 0, i had to find a sword with battles/vendors, equip it and then equip back the original wsord with 4 "Atack" for the trophy "A knack of stacks". But it didn't pop for me, anyone else is having this problem? The only trophy i need to complete the game.
Thanks in advance.
01-30-2023, 08:31 PM #9
him77
Rookie
anyone can reupload them?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo