Post: The Last of US Remastered - Collectibles [CUSA00556]
07-26-2019, 06:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a save for Training Manuals, Firefly Pendants, and Comic book.
(If you collect the remaining artifacts it might pop scavenger as well as i managed to collect 138/141 collectibles and if you upgrade the hunting rifle it might pop the upgrade weapon trophy)

It's a modded save, all weapons acquired and upgraded except hunting rifle.

Load Save 1 - I Got This
- You should respawn inside the bus, continue towards the tunnel, and once inside, move further kill couple of infected and pick up the last training manual lying above the abandoned bus in the tunnel, it should pop the trophy.

**You can use this save for "For Emergencies Only" as well, you just need to collect the 5th toolbox and then upgrade the hunting rifle ( you can upgrade the rifle without the toolbox too).

Load Save 2 - Look for the Light & Endure and Survive
- You should respawn in the stairway in the hospital, continue forward, open the door, pick up the recorder in front of you, then open the shiv door that has last firefly pendant behind it and it should pop the trophy.

- Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeVPffdm9O4
Follow the video so you can collect firefly pendant and then comic book.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-27-2019 at 01:25 PM. Reason: title

The following 446 users say thank you to iethanhuntz for this useful post:

``,, *CHOW-CHOW*, 3adelhack, 7h1nk, AballaGR, Abdul20200, abdullahLovely, acebluedolphin, acp1512, ademasbg33, aecioal, aeneax, AfromanPSN, agent2050, ahmadmf74, [email protected], Ahmedxx, al3zeef2020, AleMura7--, alexgamefront, algebo96, alifilm, allenzang, Alrowily54, Amintor8457, amjed, Andrea-Lee, AndyGilz, angelymary, Anoobiis, Apollinaire, arison, Arthur RIP, ARTHURIUSS, Artur-Harder, Ashina Traveler, Ashzz, Astronautx, Atilla, avsreekar, ayah, bab1970, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, bang4stylez, BanGerman, basharsky88, BASIA2001, bayesh, bbpoo, Beethoven_BB, belga, Beltalowda, ben13100, Benca27, Berhane, [email protected], Bidalot, billy67, BKTOOR, blackmustang, blackshuyin, blackxcat2013, Bo00bo19, bobsandbag, boss7, Boyka, brien520, bundai, Botty, captainftw, carlosbilho6, cataniam, cezares_2013, chris2103, Christian-Olguin, ChuckNoia, Ciri, cloud83, cloudy73, clustersam, conveggy2, CoolK59, cosagorda, crazyos57, CristianLance, Crystal_P, cybertracker, d7oomy, DamnItsbatman, daniel45793, Dann, David perla, davidgraham1977, davidrbk, DeathBringerJJ, Dejan, denizmilito, dewityves and 346 other users.
06-16-2020, 10:20 AM #29
plz i want the save for that*s all i got _ eu save plz that gonna be the last trophy
09-09-2020, 02:27 AM #30
there is some bug with collection trophy
I tried all the the collection save,everytime when I enter the game load the save,all the count of collection turn into 0,so when I pick up the last one which suppoed to pop up the trophy became the only one I pick up in the game```
That's why guys cannot get the trophy
The reason I guess is the save op,some kind like <uncharted remastered>
I will try these again offline
05-23-2021, 11:00 PM #31
Nothing work ;'( why ? please can anyone help ?
05-23-2021, 11:07 PM #32
Originally posted by LoZe View Post
Here is a link for my "i Got this" trophie save
You must login or register to view this content.

Please help me I need "It was all just laying there" "Knowing the basics" "Populace" "Firefly" and Hunter Please :'( !!
Last edited by Turkaku ; 05-23-2021 at 11:40 PM.
05-26-2021, 09:59 PM #33
LoZe
Software Developer
You know that the Online Trophies can't be done with the Save?!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo