Post: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - Everything Unlocked [Multi-Regional]
07-30-2019, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After so many months, EU SAVES HAVE BEEN ADDED! For further detail, read below

(US) List of Saves + Non-Pit Stop Unlocks:
- Global Save (You need this one to access the unlocks)
- Classic 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Easy 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Medium 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Hard Mode 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- All Original Characters + King Chicken + Iron Checkpoint Crate
- All Unlockable Skins (Exotic, Adventure Mode, Digital Dr. N. Tropy, etc.)
- All Unlockable Karts w/decals
- All Unlockable Wheels (including Master wheels)
- All Unlockable Stickers
- All Unlockable Paint Jobs (including Platinum)
- All Cups Completed on Hard Mode
- All Dr. N. Tropy, Oxide, Velo and Developer Ghosts Defeated on Every Track

(EU) List of Saves + Non-Pit Stop Unlocks:
- Global Save (You need this one to access the unlocks)
- Easy 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Medium 101% (Mostly Gold Relics)
- Hard Mode 38% (Bare Minimum; defeated Oxide 1st time)
- All Original Characters + King Chicken + Iron Checkpoint Crate
- All Unlockable Karts w/decals
- All Unlockable Wheels (including Master wheels)
- All Unlockable Stickers
- All Unlockable Paint Jobs (including Platinum)
- All Cups Completed on Hard Mode
- All Dr. N. Tropy, Oxide, Velo and Developer Ghosts Defeated on Every Track

Even though I've unlocked EVERYTHING from the Pit Stop, Grand Prix Champion Decals, and all that comes with them (US), they relock once you connect to the servers since purchases and GP unlocks are server-side afaik. Same thing probably goes for the Sour Patch/Trident Gum items, Firehawk DLC, and Xfinity Flash Kart (I have all of those). If you use it offline then I believe it works, but then there's no point tbh. Exotic skins (Win # of races) are tied to the save data so they will be unlocked regardless if you have the character already or not. If anyone finds a way to have Pit Stop stay unlocked then that'd be fantastic + I would be updating the saves to include future content.

NOTE for EU users: I know a lot of you guys have been wanting a save like this, and after several months I'm pleased to say that day has arrived. Thanks to a community member, I was able to complete the Developer Time Trials on their save file and have uploaded them here. Unlike the US save set, a good amount of characters do not have all of their exotic skins unlocked. I am definitely not going through grinding those skins again lol. For those that are able to unlock all exotic skins (especially those of you with every character from the Pit Stop) , please contribute if you can so I can update this thread!

Lemme know if you guys have any questions, comments, concerns or if any issues arise!

US Save Set: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
EU Save Set: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheMushroomXIII ; 06-02-2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 600 users say thank you to TheMushroomXIII for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 04jberry, 1233355, 1ipajakstan, 1luismi1, 8DIMPLES8XD, a62445561, ABM HACKER, abosaud09, acebreezy, aeneax, Aeolus, afaridun, ag555, ahmad no, Alexander_NY1, Alexander-Blanco, Alexander91, ALEXISISLIFE, alexmen10, Alexx.Saurus, ali166181, Allan. Tu, altweel240, Am97k, amarayaar, Amirali, Andersonof, AndreyDelton, andyclimax, ANGRY_PANDA, Angrygieg, Antrax0X, anzaianzai, ardoplasma41, arnaud02, Arucard_155, asd2f, ashkanabri, asugenca741, Atilla, Aykut-Bayram, babayagabilly, badhoy_99, baker1562, BasicallyDong, basuki2707, Belmont777, benja1016, berto2020, bijisalak78, Bilgee25, BinatangLiar, blackmustang58, Blackramzes, blackxcat2013, blazemartinez, bobbyali, bomba999, Bonii49, Bottega, Brandon-Wolf, brilliant_57, brmoraes, bsv683, btek, Buuzer, BYQPYps4j3, c10carlos, Cacodemon, CamiloCB10, canaanhess, CatoChrome, cem_aslan, ChaosK1ng, Chinesechopstixs, ChiTownzBoy05, chris1226, ChrisJunior01, christianrp, claudiocuti, Clever, codename209, condemarindiego, cookiemonsta, CosmicFenris, cowsareus3, Craig-Richardson, CrippledSoldierxxx, CristianLance, CristianSed27, Ctr, dachimiriani, danilopsz, Dantesasy, DARKFAHAD, Darkfran, darkkratos82, darklucario4 and 500 other users.
08-03-2019, 03:21 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Puraimaru View Post
hi,

i cant access your save file. When I try load it up with save wizard it says there is no save/backup that exists.... :\

Are you sure you're extracting it from the RAR? Save Wizard does not read RAR files. If you're using the import button, you would need to take it out of that RAR and then turn the CUSA folder into a ZIP.
08-04-2019, 12:38 PM #21
I thought the micro-transactions would be available by now. At least once they do add them, I can get hopefully everything.
08-07-2019, 04:45 PM #22
Originally posted by TheMushroomXIII View Post

The following user thanked ragyksa for this useful post:

ixiioa
08-08-2019, 02:33 AM #23
Puraimaru
Save Point
All good. Managed to get access to it eventually. Felt like I was being trolled for a moment. haha. endless loop of rar to zip

its a shame I cant re-region this save since its not supported by SW :(
Last edited by Puraimaru ; 08-08-2019 at 02:49 AM.
08-08-2019, 01:49 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
All good. Managed to get access to it eventually. Felt like I was being trolled for a moment. haha. endless loop of rar to zip

I've seen at least one other thread with a different CUSA for this game, an EU one. Do a search within this forum for "crash" without the quotes and you might find what you're looking for.
08-08-2019, 01:58 PM #25
karma_
Rookie
thank
08-12-2019, 05:47 AM #26
PM sent
Last edited by Gojiguy88 ; 08-13-2019 at 09:20 AM.
08-12-2019, 06:50 AM #27
Eggman
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I've seen at least one other thread with a different CUSA for this game, an EU one. Do a search within this forum for "crash" without the quotes and you might find what you're looking for.

there is no other save with everything unlocked in the community for the US ... which is curious, it is seen that some users do not want to share it yet :(
08-14-2019, 11:33 PM #28
Originally posted by Lord Ike View Post
Nice saveset, I had all trophies already but i was really looking forward to finally having the Platinum paintjob, however once I resigned the save with all platinum relics and connected to servers it indeed locked it right back.

If possible, Could you please do all a seperate new save with all the platinum relics but leaving only 1 to finish? For example Tiny Arena or Turbo Track are very easy to earn the platinum relic, if 1 of those were left it would unlock the platinum paintjob and not keep it locked as you would need to unlock it yourself with the tracks i just mentioned., possibly Digital N. Trophy too if one easy time trial track was needed to get his skin (like Roo's tubes for example)

Thank you for the saves though awesome, hope you can do platinum paintjob i requested Smile

If you resign the global save (save set 0) it'll give you the Plat Relic paint and Digital N Tropy. You won't lose anything from the pit stop + this save has everything unlocked from last GP. I'll update it with the Back N. Time GP soon, so you may wanna wait on that.
Last edited by TheMushroomXIII ; 08-14-2019 at 11:37 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMushroomXIII for this useful post:

Lord Ike, nash31190
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo