Post: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled - Everything Unlocked [Multi-Regional]
07-30-2019, 06:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); After so many months, EU SAVES HAVE BEEN ADDED! For further detail, read below

(US) List of Saves + Non-Pit Stop Unlocks:
- Global Save (You need this one to access the unlocks)
- Classic 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Easy 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Medium 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Hard Mode 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- All Original Characters + King Chicken + Iron Checkpoint Crate
- All Unlockable Skins (Exotic, Adventure Mode, Digital Dr. N. Tropy, etc.)
- All Unlockable Karts w/decals
- All Unlockable Wheels (including Master wheels)
- All Unlockable Stickers
- All Unlockable Paint Jobs (including Platinum)
- All Cups Completed on Hard Mode
- All Dr. N. Tropy, Oxide, Velo and Developer Ghosts Defeated on Every Track

(EU) List of Saves + Non-Pit Stop Unlocks:
- Global Save (You need this one to access the unlocks)
- Easy 101% (All Platinum Relics)
- Medium 101% (Mostly Gold Relics)
- Hard Mode 38% (Bare Minimum; defeated Oxide 1st time)
- All Original Characters + King Chicken + Iron Checkpoint Crate
- All Unlockable Karts w/decals
- All Unlockable Wheels (including Master wheels)
- All Unlockable Stickers
- All Unlockable Paint Jobs (including Platinum)
- All Cups Completed on Hard Mode
- All Dr. N. Tropy, Oxide, Velo and Developer Ghosts Defeated on Every Track

Even though I've unlocked EVERYTHING from the Pit Stop, Grand Prix Champion Decals, and all that comes with them (US), they relock once you connect to the servers since purchases and GP unlocks are server-side afaik. Same thing probably goes for the Sour Patch/Trident Gum items, Firehawk DLC, and Xfinity Flash Kart (I have all of those). If you use it offline then I believe it works, but then there's no point tbh. Exotic skins (Win # of races) are tied to the save data so they will be unlocked regardless if you have the character already or not. If anyone finds a way to have Pit Stop stay unlocked then that'd be fantastic + I would be updating the saves to include future content.

NOTE for EU users: I know a lot of you guys have been wanting a save like this, and after several months I'm pleased to say that day has arrived. Thanks to a community member, I was able to complete the Developer Time Trials on their save file and have uploaded them here. Unlike the US save set, a good amount of characters do not have all of their exotic skins unlocked. I am definitely not going through grinding those skins again lol. For those that are able to unlock all exotic skins (especially those of you with every character from the Pit Stop) , please contribute if you can so I can update this thread!

Lemme know if you guys have any questions, comments, concerns or if any issues arise!

US Save Set: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
EU Save Set: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TheMushroomXIII ; 06-02-2020 at 03:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 600 users say thank you to TheMushroomXIII for this useful post:

``,, ~mg~, 04jberry, 1233355, 1ipajakstan, 1luismi1, 8DIMPLES8XD, a62445561, ABM HACKER, abosaud09, acebreezy, aeneax, Aeolus, afaridun, ag555, ahmad no, Alexander_NY1, Alexander-Blanco, Alexander91, ALEXISISLIFE, alexmen10, Alexx.Saurus, ali166181, Allan. Tu, altweel240, Am97k, amarayaar, Amirali, Andersonof, AndreyDelton, andyclimax, ANGRY_PANDA, Angrygieg, Antrax0X, anzaianzai, ardoplasma41, arnaud02, Arucard_155, asd2f, ashkanabri, asugenca741, Atilla, Aykut-Bayram, babayagabilly, badhoy_99, baker1562, BasicallyDong, basuki2707, Belmont777, benja1016, berto2020, bijisalak78, Bilgee25, BinatangLiar, blackmustang58, Blackramzes, blackxcat2013, blazemartinez, bobbyali, bomba999, Bonii49, Bottega, Brandon-Wolf, brilliant_57, brmoraes, bsv683, btek, Buuzer, BYQPYps4j3, c10carlos, Cacodemon, CamiloCB10, canaanhess, CatoChrome, cem_aslan, ChaosK1ng, Chinesechopstixs, ChiTownzBoy05, chris1226, ChrisJunior01, christianrp, claudiocuti, Clever, codename209, condemarindiego, cookiemonsta, CosmicFenris, cowsareus3, Craig-Richardson, CrippledSoldierxxx, CristianLance, CristianSed27, Ctr, dachimiriani, danilopsz, Dantesasy, DARKFAHAD, Darkfran, darkkratos82, darklucario4 and 500 other users.
09-10-2019, 08:53 PM #38
Eggman
Rookie
plis save eu!
09-13-2019, 05:51 PM #39
Originally posted by 8DIMPLES8XD View Post
Update? 8/29/19 Well Only 40 Mins Till The 29th

Just updated recently. Sorry for taking so long ^^
09-18-2019, 07:47 PM #40
Thank
09-19-2019, 06:46 AM #41
Originally posted by VindictiveCross View Post
For one reason or another it doesn't work for me. PS4Max apparently already has my profile linked to the save even though I didn't re-sign it whatsoever, so it won't let me re-sign it since it thinks it's to the same profile. I tried both 7Zip and Winrar. Help?

you must put it in other account folder
09-20-2019, 02:39 AM #42
Originally posted by TheMushroomXIII View Post

Copiei o save e quando vou jogar não tem nada tenho q começar tudo novamente... Poderia me ajudar
10-03-2019, 01:58 AM #43
post novamente o save em outro site, pois pelo mega está bloqueado
10-03-2019, 08:03 AM #44
Eggman
Rookie
plis save eu :(
10-06-2019, 04:27 PM #45
Thanks a lot!! I had the platinum relics, all the oxide times and I got rebooted because of the glitch now I can get everything back!!!
10-11-2019, 07:50 AM #46
are you planing on update the Global Save?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo