08-01-2019, 12:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All you need to do is buy the last upgrade for the "Elektrokraft" it's the "heavy Stock" and then you'll get the "Gear Head" trophy and then I got my platinum. You must login or register to view this content.

Bonus save

"More Human The Human" You must login or register to view this content. Just buy last ability
Last edited by KingCheat ; 01-05-2020 at 06:57 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

_AAB_, aeneax, AkIrA HD, Cptspiller, Dabik, Dante-Grape, EmoZio, fonfir, frez0r, hassanxx, Jax1984, Leonrpg, leping, Makec, pandorra13, teta69, thunders0ck, Westers, Wosley, zaykin25
08-07-2019, 03:26 AM #11
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Keeper_333 View Post
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
I also ask, but rather from the moderators and admins, or someone else will respond. Was there any news on the topic, are there any work being done on adding this game to the save wizard?

I highly doubt there will be any cheats for the game. They say they add games that are frequently asked for but they mostly do wierd jrpg games that nobody heard of...

Thats something that i was asking myself too. why is there no Save Wizard cheats for this game yet. Something seems to be different since a couple of weeks or something, there is no new content or to games that i never heard of. Maybe they are on summer vacation. Id really like some good cheats for Young Blood.I sent a savegame there but nothing.
Last edited by SWAMP DEVIL ; 08-07-2019 at 03:27 AM.
08-07-2019, 10:02 PM #12
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by KingCheat View Post
All you need to do is buy the last upgrade for the "Elektrokraft" it's the "heavy Stock" and then you'll get the "Gear Head" trophy and then I got my platinum. You must login or register to view this content.

Bonus save

"More Human The Human" You must login or register to view this content. Just buy last ability

Thank you for this mate. I can confirm the trophies listed work (tested on dummy account) but unfortunately you are unable to earn trophies that have already been unlocked. I tried getting another level mastery with weapons, kill enemies while airbore, kill with crush attack, collect more silver etc and none of them unlocked sadly. Apprecite the work

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

KingCheat
01-05-2020, 03:14 AM #13
Originally posted by Westers View Post
All you need to do is buy the last upgrade for the "Elektrokraft" it's the "heavy Stock" and then you'll get the "Gear Head" trophy and then I got my platinum. You must login or register to view this content.

Bonus save

Thank you for this mate. I can confirm the trophies listed work (tested on dummy account) but unfortunately you are unable to earn trophies that have already been unlocked. I tried getting another level mastery with weapons, kill enemies while airbore, kill with crush attack, collect more silver etc and none of them unlocked sadly. Apprecite the work

How can i use this save properly ? i need the More Human than human trophy, i downloaded the save and re-assigned it to my EU acc but all lvl 45 perks are not purchased yet and i need to level at least 20 lvls beyond lvl 77 to get it all.

Thanks in advance
01-05-2020, 06:57 AM #14
Originally posted by Stryker_637 View Post

Bonus save

How can i use this save properly ? i need the More Human than human trophy, i downloaded the save and re-assigned it to my EU acc but all lvl 45 perks are not purchased yet and i need to level at least 20 lvls beyond lvl 77 to get it all.

Thanks in advance

Try making a backup of your saves, then deleting all saves on your console, then re-assigned my one again, then try loading and tell me what happens.

The following user thanked KingCheat for this useful post:

aeneax
01-05-2020, 09:13 PM #15
Originally posted by Stryker_637 View Post

Bonus save

Thanks in advance

Try making a backup of your saves, then deleting all saves on your console, then re-assigned my one again, then try loading and tell me what happens.

Same problem it doesn't work, i deleted all my saves and used your ( SAVEDATA, Save slot and Player profile) after re-assigning it to my EU acc and it didn't work. the save is a lvl 74 character i guess with only 6 ability points which is enough to buy the last ability in lvl 30 perks tree but the lvl 45 perks tree is still locked in all 3 categories.

I already used saves from other users and it worked, Like the "One Woman Army" trophy and i used your save "More Human than human" to get the lvl 10 dieselkraftwerk trophy thanks for that by the way its was helpful.

I just figured it out, the reason this save doesn't work is because Bethesda added many new abilities to the game since release meaning you need the old and new perks all together to get the trophy and if it still not popping the trophy then you need to finish the first " Treasure Hunt" mission. I got the "More human than human" right after the mission ended.
Last edited by Stryker_637 ; 01-05-2020 at 10:35 PM.
01-05-2020, 09:59 PM #16
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by Keeper_333 View Post
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
I also ask, but rather from the moderators and admins, or someone else will respond. Was there any news on the topic, are there any work being done on adding this game to the save wizard?

I highly doubt there will be any cheats for the game. They say they add games that are frequently asked for but they mostly do wierd jrpg games that nobody heard of...

That's not true at all, SW does a lot of games from different genres. I've sent in many saves that are not JRPGs and a few weeks later they have put out an update. People need to collectively send them saves for them to recognise that it is needed and highly demanding. Some of the best games have been RPGs and that isn't SW fault, so if you need saves for a game just use the form and send it to them please Smile
06-03-2020, 12:57 AM #17
Which version is it? International or german version?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo