08-01-2019, 12:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All you need to do is buy the last upgrade for the "Elektrokraft" it's the "heavy Stock" and then you'll get the "Gear Head" trophy and then I got my platinum. You must login or register to view this content.

Bonus save

"More Human The Human" You must login or register to view this content. Just buy last ability
Last edited by KingCheat ; 01-05-2020 at 06:57 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to KingCheat for this useful post:

_AAB_, aeneax, AkIrA HD, Cptspiller, Dabik, Dante-Grape, EmoZio, fonfir, frez0r, hassanxx, Jax1984, Leonrpg, leping, Makec, pandorra13, teta69, thunders0ck, Westers, Wosley, zaykin25
08-01-2019, 09:07 PM #2
fonfir
Haxor!
Great work! Can I start a new game plus with this save in Wolfenstein youngblood?

The following user thanked fonfir for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci
08-01-2019, 11:00 PM #3
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
Great work! Can I start a new game plus with this save in Wolfenstein youngblood?

I don't think there is a new game plus sadly
08-02-2019, 06:29 AM #4
how much silver coins do you need to upgrade all weapons? unfortunately I have the us version
08-03-2019, 08:43 AM #5
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
how much silver coins do you need to upgrade all weapons? unfortunately I have the us version

something silly like 140k
08-03-2019, 01:06 PM #6
how long does it take to get 140k silver coins together?
08-03-2019, 04:21 PM #7
EmoZio
Rookie
I also ask, but rather from the moderators and admins, or someone else will respond. Was there any news on the topic, are there any work being done on adding this game to the save wizard?
08-04-2019, 02:41 AM #8
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
I also ask, but rather from the moderators and admins, or someone else will respond. Was there any news on the topic, are there any work being done on adding this game to the save wizard?

No idea man
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
how long does it take to get 140k silver coins together?

like 40+ hours
08-04-2019, 03:30 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

That's not something I would know. I would encourage you to send your saves in to them. If the save structure is anything like the other Wolfenstein games or other Bethesda/Machine Games shooters, work on this could also help with those which a lot of people have been interested in especially for Wolf 2.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

SWAMP DEVIL
08-06-2019, 09:58 PM #10

I highly doubt there will be any cheats for the game. They say they add games that are frequently asked for but they mostly do wierd jrpg games that nobody heard of...
Last edited by Keeper_333 ; 08-06-2019 at 10:00 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo