08-02-2019, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); with this save you'll get all the collectible trophies except the UVK trophy (I screwed up). check the collectible section to see what is missing and match with a guide. if i remember, one in lab x at the start, one in victory boulevard and the others in brother 1 (use active side mission to unlock the door).

both uberhammer and blitzgewehr are at level 9. kill more to get them to 10 to get the trophies.

also you can get the 60k silver coins trophy. need 2k more. once you get the 2k you'll have enough to get the skin trophy then save scum for tacticool trophy.

let's see what else.... oh yes you can get the 10 red boxes trophy. just go through the collectibles and you'll come across it.
You must login or register to view this content.

machine pistole, sturmgewehr and kuglegewehr are level 9. 1 more for their trophies. Do last side mission for all missions done trophy (it's been fixed thankfully).

pistole, laserkraftwerk and elektrokraftwerk at level 9, plus all the aforementioned weapons. only 4 left. also you can get all abilities.

dieselkraftwerk and kugelhammer level 9.

dieselhammer and laserhammer level 9. they don't have trophies but they're needed for the one woman army trophy. fully upgrade the last weapon i left kugelhammer to get gear head trophy. empty your machine pistole magazine to get trigger happy trophy. i also leveled all the other weapons to 10 so you don't need to do them again. should be easier.

and with that im done. just a reminder that i didn't include melee mastery trophy cause i got it before attempting to help out. it should be easy since it's unlimited. make sure to get it before going for the one woman army trophy.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 08-10-2019 at 04:07 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Danawhite for this useful post:

aeneax, alik26, artour0098, darkrurouni84, Death1127, deathcross31, drocker8, EmoZio, Gagliardi, Hamed, Isaac Clarke, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, nick502, PiNsSoN, quickstep, shadowli03, Stryker_637, TrynaBBallin, Wosley, zatake92
02-10-2023, 03:05 PM #11
Dude if you'd re upload these they will save some people like 10 or maybe 20 hours of their life.Just sayin.
Last edited by Vitanjuga ; 02-10-2023 at 03:05 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo