Post: DOOM 3 All Difficulties and Speedrun Trophies [CUSA16286]
08-13-2019, 05:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

With this save you will unlock all 4 difficulty trophies,Defeating the cyber demon and speedrun trophies

Just load the save and hit R2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g9ukxgye4fygz4c/CUSA16286.zip/file
Last edited by Hector.R ; 08-13-2019 at 05:15 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to Hector.R for this useful post:

_AAB_, aeneax, ahmadpasha, angelbless, Anselmo Ricci, berhem, Darcm, Death1127, FallenSoldier, fenicce, gustavo101010, Hannzo, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, mamuske, mark1, MindController, Nathaniel, neomax1986, ozma, pandorra13, reptil-1997, stwowner, ThatEpicSomeone, Thomas-Anderson, uncharteddk, Wosley
11-23-2019, 04:25 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by shinji92 View Post
Was there ever a save for the DLC? I am kind of new to all this goodness.

I didn't see one, but if you want to check, you should see two search boxes in the upper right corner of your screen. The lower one searches just these PS4 sections, while the upper one searches the entire site. Try looking for "doom" in the lower box. And welcome to the forums and "all this goodness".

Edit: Wait, I remember you from a Ni No Kuni thread, I think, looking for a Familiarologist trophy or something equally wordy. So I guess you're not as new as I was originally thinking and probably know the site and its functions relatively well by now. Regardless, I was keeping my eye on the Doom saves, both for this one and the original, classic Doom, and I don't recall seeing a DLC save. Might as well try searching though.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-23-2019 at 04:32 PM.
12-10-2019, 12:57 PM #21
Mr.Monster
Save Point
any chance for the eu version?
02-12-2020, 11:11 AM #22
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

With this save you will unlock all 4 difficulty trophies,Defeating the cyber demon and speedrun trophies

Just load the save and hit R2

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g9ukxgye4fygz4c/CUSA16286.zip/file

Hi friend thanks a lot for the save, did you make the dlc trophies? and do you have the Doom 2 save? Thank you again
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo