08-16-2019, 06:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Doomguy, the most badass character ever.

Ok, guys, Doom has been released on PS4, & I just completed Knee-Deep in the Dead, thought I'd share my save & the progress with you.

Trophies you'll earn: Knee-Deep in the Dead
Untouchable
Guns are for Wusses
Cookin' With Plasma
The Shores of Hell
Shoot It Until It Dies
Doormat
It's a Secret
Headhunter
Thy Flesh Consumed
Inferno

UNCONFIRMED Trophies:
Timing is Everything
Groovy

-

Storyline & Miscellaneous Trophies:

Storyline Trophy #1 - 1 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophy 1: Knee-Deep in the Dead: Resign & load the save the top save, you'll be at the end of Knee-Deep in the Dead, E1M8: Phobos Anolomy walk on the platform to end the level.

Trophy 2: Untouchable: Load up the second save & you'll be in E1M6: Central Processing, hit the button directly in front of you to end that level & you'll earn the trophy.

Trophy 3: Doormat:
Originally posted by burntoazdt View Post
You can get the "Doormat" trophy with save download 1. Once you step onto the pad you'll be taken to the next area. proceed through till you find yellow key card. enter new area via yellow door and you'll come across a pilar that lowers with an enemy. I shot him from a far, then stepped on the pilar to activate > POP!

"Guns are for wusses " didn't pop for me after killing baddie in the room, so i went around and killed the rest in the level ( still no pop ) BUT ! upon 3rd time loading the save I killed the starting enemy and POP! , so maybe it doesn't need to be done in one go of the level ?????

2 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophy 1: Guns are for Wusses: Load the 3rd save & you'll be in E2M2: Containment Area & you'll have one enemy in front of you, kill him with your fists & you should earn the trophy. You can go to the next level kill any enemy with your fists, & it should still count.

Trophy 2: Cookin' With Plasma: Same save as "Guns are for Wusses", the plasma gun is the same room as the enemy you kill for the other trophy. You can go to the location of the screenshot & shoot all of the enemies in this room quickly earning you the trophy.

Screenshots for #2:
Map Location:
You must login or register to view this content.

Trophy Screenshot & Room:

Storyline Trophy #2 - 3 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophies 1 & 2: Both trophies will come very easily, all you need to do is load up save slot 3 E2M8: Tower of Babel. You'll be mid-way through the fight with the Cyberdemon he can shoot you quite easily. Dodge his shots & killing him with the pistol will earn you the "Shoot It Until It Dies". Kill him any other way & you'll only get "The Shores of Hell". Killing him with the pistol only took me about 3 seconds of continuous shooting for him to actually die, he was about one more rocket shot away from death.

4 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Overkill: Load this save slot 4, E3M3: Pandemonium. You should have the BFG9000 in your hands, shoot the lonesome enemy & you'll achieve Overkill.

Storyline Trophy #3 - 5 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Trophies 1 & 2: Load the save slot 4, E3M8: Des, you'll be in the very beginning of the level. You just need to kill the Spider Mastermind, the last attempt I did at saving during this fight, the game save got glitched & every time it loaded the game would crash. I had to basically repeat the entire "Inferno" storyline. I easily killed the Spider Mastermind with the "BFG9000" in two shots.

SIDE NOTE: You can earn Overkill too if you use the BFG9000 & kill the Spider Mastermind by himself. I killed the other two enemies & then killed him & got all three trophies.

6 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

It's a Secret: Load the save slot 5, once you do you'll be in E2M5: Command Center, just finish the level & It's a Secret will pop.

Storyline Trophy #4 - 7 - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thy Flesh Consumed: Load save slot 5, you'll be in the level E4M7: And Hell Followed, just hit the switch in front of you to earn the trophy. If you load save slot 6, I think you can earn the "It's a Secret" trophy too, but this is only focused for the story-based trophy.

-

Local Multiplayer Trophies:

There is only one save for this right now.

1 - US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Rookie & Showstopper: Resign this save, open your PS4 profile you want to earn the trophies on, & copy the save over. Once you do turn on a second controller & log into any account other than the one you're trying to get these trophies for. Even a guest account will be fine. Anyways, open up Doom, select "Local Multiplayer", "Deathmatch". I chose the map E1M1: Hanger map, it's under the "Knee-Deep in the Dead" chapter, it's the very first level of the game. I went to frag limit, then time limit & chose whatever I felt comfortable with, max frag limit 25 is the max, x4 of those matches make 100 kills. Press R2 to start the game, find your friend & kill him, the game will lag once you do, but both trophies will definitely pop. You don't even need to end the match, just kill him.

If the second account you're using wants to earn these trophies without the legitimate gameplay he'll have to resign this save to his profile & follow the steps above, once he does that he can earn them. They will not earn the trophies just by you being the "host" of the game.

SIDE NOTE: If your account that you're trying to earn trophies on is not activated as primary, then the game will appear locked to all other users. This trick allows for numerous accounts on your PS4 to play the game. I do believe they can join your game regardless though if it is activated or not.

EXTRA NOTES (Please read if you want, "I'm the Man" & "Not So Bad" trophiesSmile I'm The Man & Not So Bad, these trophies are both very misunderstood still, there not definite guides yet for the trophies, not even this version of the game. These will take time for someone to do, so after I post "Not a Very Good Secret", then I will be able to focus on these trophies. I'm not sure if I will get to posting them.

"Not So Bad", this trophy is played co-op on Nightmare difficulty, the worst part about this isn't the difficulty, because you can die & retry the level from the beginning, but you will need to collect the Keys, which stay with you when you die. Plus either I can use the 2nd controller method & pretty much go solo, or find a couch co-op buddy.

YouTube videos: I'm the Man

Not So Bad

I'm still playing through the game but please tell if you can earn those trophies or not! I'll post more of the story related & other trophies later.

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 07-12-2020 at 06:08 AM.

The following 163 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 19willy74, ABomb72604, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alarosy2015, Anselmo Ricci, arcadi, [email protected], awesomw1, axel2599, [email protected], azizX, Bernard-Calloway, Berserker, BlackHat72, brownie_1, BubbaDaBarb, burntoazdt, burnttoazdt, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, Canisio322, Carramrod235, cezares_2013, Chan020907, Choua51, chris2103, Christopherha, chucho2484, CountFlame, CStrife, darkfate, darkkratos82, dasima10, Daweism, Death Spirit, Death1127, demonquaid, DevastateYa, DjSomethingElse, dodger, Dr Flibble, dragun619, egiptus93, exterminator05, FallenSoldier, fantasynoff, farfarok, fenicce, filipealves1973, Flamebat21, FrenuloAllegro_Z, frez0r, FuZ05, gametest-69, GangLand255, Geferson21, georuuge, Gorekitten83, Grumpy Old Men, guyverprime, harrycy3, herefortheplats, Herrkulez, hiddengamer, HypnoLTU, Ien, InFlamez, ItsAltay, ivan6219, Ivy_xxx, jeje0765, jjzaixian2006, joshcumminss04, Julo Durden, justin1336, K4G, KeizmelzeR, kenx, ketibi, kid90, KingRonSwanson, kyo840, LaceratedLullaby, Leonrpg, lions16, LordChaos, LoZe, Lucas-yuri, luckydevil, LushPushLush, Mago de Oz, marcalaimo, markl1989, Markus-Weisensee, mastergoku30, MasterSplat, Maycon_gbi and 63 other users.
08-16-2019, 09:26 PM #2
Thank you very much for the hard work, i got the first 2 trophies from the first 2 saves, but the 3rd save didn't work just letting you know that, i killed that one enemy with fists no trophy and there was no plasma in that room, there was a ammo backpack instead

The following 2 users say thank you to harrycy3 for this useful post:

KleberMishima, ThatEpicSomeone
08-16-2019, 09:40 PM #3
Originally posted by harrycy3 View Post
Thank you very much for the hard work, i got the first 2 trophies from the first 2 saves, but the 3rd save didn't work just letting you know that, i killed that one enemy with fists no trophy and there was no plasma in that room, there was a ammo backpack instead

Thanks, I'll have to go look & see what I messed up on then.
08-16-2019, 09:49 PM #4

I don't know where you went, but, I was able to find the Plasma gun under this pillar in that same room as I said above, you just have to hit the switch parallel to it. As far as the trophy Guns are for Wusses goes, I'll need to load this on my other account & see what's wrong.

Screenshots:

Pillar: You must login or register to view this content.

Gun on Pillar:

Be mindful though that this pillar comes down very quickly so the gun is easy to miss, just reload the save if you missed your chance to grab it.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 08-16-2019 at 09:51 PM.

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

ph14woozies
08-16-2019, 10:06 PM #5
Just earned the "Cookin' With Plasma" trophy on my alt account so I know that works. As far as the "Guns are for Wusses" trophy, I'm not sure why it didn't pop. It should've, I counted the number of kills I got by hand, even went around & killed a couple more. I might have earned the trophy on accident & saved after that but before the Plasma trophy. You could just follow a YouTube guide, technically you just have to beat the first level on "The Shores of Hell" & then run around in E2M2 until you get 25 hand kills. Maybe I'll make a separate save for that later.
08-16-2019, 10:37 PM #6
oooh ok lol i didn't know that gun was under that pillar, my bad, i feel so stupid now, i got the trophy now, thank you for pointing that out for me Smile

The following user thanked harrycy3 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
08-17-2019, 03:27 AM #7
oooh ok lol i didn't know that gun was under that pillar, my bad, i feel so stupid now, i got the trophy now, thank you for pointing that out for me Smile

Once I finish the game & upload the final story saves I'll go back & redo the “Guns are for Wusses” trophy.
08-17-2019, 04:02 PM #8
You can get the "Doormat" trophy with save download 1. Once you step onto the pad you'll be taken to the next area. proceed through till you find yellow key card. enter new area via yellow door and you'll come across a pilar that lowers with an enemy. I shot him from a far, then stepped on the pilar to activate > POP!

"Guns are for wusses " didn't pop for me after killing baddie in the room, so i went around and killed the rest in the level ( still no pop ) BUT ! upon 3rd time loading the save I killed the starting enemy and POP! , so maybe it doesn't need to be done in one go of the level ?????
Last edited by burntoazdt ; 08-17-2019 at 05:02 PM.

The following user thanked burntoazdt for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
08-17-2019, 06:46 PM #9

Thank you for clarifying that Doormat pops up on the game first save! I've added it to the confirmed list of trophies.

As for Guns are for Wusses, the trophy is designed for this to be all done in one singular level. I guess it's probably an oversight over when you reload the save (because resigning a save & loading it counts a reload of that save), the counter freezes, & then once you get one more, since it's the same save file, it's like "Oh you killed at least 25 in the other level & you killed one guy with your fists in this level to remind me? Hmm, well here ya go!". It's funny that it works that way, but that's the only logical way I can imagine the trophy working.

I'm about to upload "Inferno & Headhunter" once I finish E3M8.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 08-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.
08-17-2019, 07:38 PM #10
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

Thank you for clarifying that Doormat pops up on the game first save! I've added it to the confirmed list of trophies.

As for Guns are for Wusses, the trophy is designed for this to be all done in one singular level. I guess it's probably an oversight over when you reload the save (because resigning a save & loading it counts a reload of that save), the counter freezes, & then once you get one more, since it's the same save file, it's like "Oh you killed at least 25 in the other level & you killed one guy with your fists in this level to remind me? Hmm, well here ya go!". It's funny that it works that way, but that's the only logical way I can imagine the trophy working.

I'm about to upload "Inferno & Headhunter" once I finish E3M8.

I ran through E2M5 Command Center & added to your save file( guess you can't delete previous save slots ??? ) for the " its a secret " trophy

just load up Save 5 and exit the secret door.

This is my first save contribution, so please let me know if trophy pops

BT
Last edited by burntoazdt ; 08-17-2019 at 07:42 PM.

The following user thanked burntoazdt for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo