08-18-2019, 08:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I borrowed this game from a friend and managed to get around 50% of the trophies, hopefully this save will help someone out. All story chapters for Satsuki Kiryuin and Ryuko Matoi have been completed. After you play the tutorial you can try playing Satsuki's Episode 5, then 10 chapters to see if it unlocks any trophies. Try doing the same for Matoi. Many time consuming trophies like Thread All Over the Place (Defeated 5000 COVERS), Cover THIS! (Defeat 1000 COVERS), Fearless (Defeat 500 units), 1000 Kills a Day, Declaration of War (Played 50 matches in Versus Mode), and Fits Like an Old T-Shirt (Played Versus Mode 100 times) have already been earned. Try playing one of each and see if it unlocks anything. OP characters Nui Harime and Ragyo Kiryuin have already been unlocked as well.

You must login or register to view this content.

- You can earn the For All to See (Unlocked 15 digital figures) trophy. by playing two (and winning) 3 star difficulty matches with Ira Gamagoori and Houka Inumuta.

- Buy 20 music tracks from the gallery to unlock the Hit the Music (Unlocked 20 sound test tracks) trophy.

- Win eight more 3 star matches against the COM with the rest of the characters (really easy if you set the handicap to max for you and the COM) to unlock the Call Me When You Have FOUR Stars trophy. I'm pretty sure I have already won with Nonon Jakuzure and Ragyo Kiryuin.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

The following 53 users say thank you to CStrife for this useful post:

``,, AgonizingDemon, AnonymousArtRev, Cellva, Chrysalis1, Corricat, cowsareus3, Darcm, drocker8, DUKEFLEED, Flamebat21, godsongoku22, gyanhuang, Half-A-Hash, HaseoVII, Hector.R, HEZITHEGREAT, jspraragen, kaka20, kiingdemon23, KleberMishima, ktrozxzx, Kyzzo, leakatin, Leo666, Mago de Oz, masorcaman, MdCarrera93, michmaster, Minamoto no Raikou, MK85, MR-QHR, Nyuri, OldTowel, PapaPizzaKing, ph14woozies, pokemon9527, RadicalCB, randdd, RubberYen, sakaychoi, shotingxyou, silver384, SueMeImAPirate, Supersaiyjangoku, thebigTZ, Total_Lau, tsudragon, Wosley, Yomirev, zero1976, zetsusenpai, zProYT
08-19-2019, 02:00 AM #2
Thank you so much! This'll help out on getting some of trophies for me quicker Happy
Last edited by Flamebat21 ; 08-19-2019 at 02:02 AM.
08-20-2019, 03:07 AM #3
Does this have S rank for all misisons? Ive completed of of Satsuki's with an S but I am having a hard time with Ryuko's in getting S's
08-20-2019, 04:41 PM #4
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
Does this have S rank for all misisons? Ive completed of of Satsuki's with an S but I am having a hard time with Ryuko's in getting S's

No. I only had the game for two days before my friend asked for it back. I chose to go after multiple trophies instead of focusing on one. Sorry.
12-15-2019, 02:05 AM #5
thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo