08-30-2019, 11:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello

This my platinum save for Remnant: From the Ashes

Thanks to Dr Flibble for testing and conforming that my save is insta-plat

Originally posted by Dr Flibble View Post
Tested it. This is an insta-plat. After you load the game wait about 30 seconds or so and trophies will start popping. All you have to do is go to the shops and level up the scrapper hammer to get the last trophies. Make sure you re-sign the profile!

edit: It also works with the EU version of the game. You don't need to re-region.

Update: it seem that the save is no longer insta platinum duo to the recent updates of the game

Regards

Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 03-14-2021 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Removed HIDE feature. And will be removing HIDE from most threads or deleting. Don't use Hide please.

The following 1,156 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, #NateB473, 100%nigga, 1233355, 19willy74, 3bdullaH7, 415a415a454c, 95bits, 9Time, A_B_Y, Aalmubark1, abdaullhalrashidi, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, Abe221222, abosaud09, abudiix, abufhad, abuhmeed11, Accursed, Acroshot, Acystiia, adamisfaceless, AddictedSuzy, ado53, Adorn_The_D, adrian188_, advent68, aeneax, AeternumNox, AfoMustang, Afro tiger, agarest1, agedxurr, agmoncamara, Ahmaad1, AHMAD71, ahrenity, aidan.2694, Aitch, akazaki, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AkiTo94, albert2wesker, albokrek, alcomplus, aldousi, Alex Uyutov, Alexander1404, Alexis-Wiscovitch, Alexsandr194, Ali-AlOlayan, alian, Allan954, Allenja2, Alokadon, alorfi85, alvlso, amanita, Anarki23, Anax2xtc, AndersonRJMac, andre7, Andro_El_Cubano, Aneurisma, angelomars, Anjinhupunk, Anonfilly, Anonyma93, ANONYMOU_GTX90, ANSEM000, Ant11, aon1, aquahoundxenom, ARKV, arnaud02, Arpagone, articuno77, artour0098, asaro02, asd1123, asd2f, asdfg2, Ashina Traveler, ashkanabri, Ashlar046, asnago, assault1086, Atrejus, Authenjil, azazzello, aztec universal22, b7reya, bab1970, Babarz, baboon, BacheTehron7, BADDOG-9, bakugo10 and 1,056 other users.

The following user groaned mamuske for this awful post:

DefReaper
07-23-2020, 12:13 PM #101
Sammy0
Rookie
I just tried using psx download helper, it did download version 1.0, but the save doesn't work with it though. tried offline/online. Is their a way to update to a particular patch too?
07-23-2020, 02:11 PM #102
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post
I just tried using psx download helper, it did download version 1.0, but the save doesn't work with it though. tried offline/online. Is their a way to update to a particular patch too?

There is. The best way to find a guide with all relevant steps and the links you would need (to those patches, different depending on your region), would be to look up the guides for a game where it's been done quite a lot. In your search browser, look up something like "how to get Comrades DLC trophies after 1.27". Basically, a lot of people did this for a DLC for FF15 after a particular patch entirely removed a DLC from the game and so took away the ability to get two different sets of DLC trophies, so you'll find good information there.
07-23-2020, 06:48 PM #103
Sammy0
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
Someone could try setting PSX Download Helper up and downloading the game using the program.

The program is normally used to download 1.00 versions of games, I've used it before and it worked, but I don't have Remnant to test.

I have done this several times. It's painless.

A bit more complicated is using Charles to redirect some URLs. When your PS4 is trying to download the latest patch to go with the main download of a game, you redirect it to the URL of whichever earlier patch you want instead. The details for this are laid out in guides on how to get the trophies for the DLC, and I stress DLC (not standalone) of Comrades in Final Fantasy XV.

could u plz drop d link on how to download a particular version of any game?

or also, which/where could i find a version of remnant, that would work with this instant plat save?
tried with 1.0, it doesn't let us start the game with this save.
Last edited by Sammy0 ; 07-23-2020 at 06:50 PM.
08-17-2020, 01:13 AM #104
Originally posted by mamuske View Post

Hello

This my platinum save for Remnant: From the Ashes

Thanks to Dr Flibble for testing and conforming that my save is insta-plat

Originally posted by Dr Flibble View Post
Tested it. This is an insta-plat. After you load the game wait about 30 seconds or so and trophies will start popping. All you have to do is go to the shops and level up the scrapper hammer to get the last trophies. Make sure you re-sign the profile!

edit: It also works with the EU version of the game. You don't need to re-region.

Update: it seem that the save is no longer insta platinum duo to the recent updates of the game

Regards

Thanks

The following user thanked Ghostali62 for this useful post:

PreSoul
11-27-2020, 04:49 AM #105
Anyone know what version is this save to work with insta plat?
11-27-2020, 06:18 AM #106
Originally posted by snahp888 View Post

01-04-2021, 12:13 PM #107
Thought I might be able to just install with no patches, but I see from the comments that it is not possible. Shame we can't delete certain patches! Oh well, back to the grind!
Last edited by bobsandbag ; 01-04-2021 at 12:15 PM.
03-02-2021, 10:56 PM #108
Thank you very much
03-09-2021, 01:29 AM #109
Boojak
Keeper
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Originally posted by snahp888 View Post

Wrong. It's 1.05.

Originally posted by Sammy0 View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
Someone could try setting PSX Download Helper up and downloading the game using the program.

The program is normally used to download 1.00 versions of games, I've used it before and it worked, but I don't have Remnant to test.

I have done this several times. It's painless.

A bit more complicated is using Charles to redirect some URLs. When your PS4 is trying to download the latest patch to go with the main download of a game, you redirect it to the URL of whichever earlier patch you want instead. The details for this are laid out in guides on how to get the trophies for the DLC, and I stress DLC (not standalone) of Comrades in Final Fantasy XV.

could u plz drop d link on how to download a particular version of any game?

or also, which/where could i find a version of remnant, that would work with this instant plat save?
tried with 1.0, it doesn't let us start the game with this save.

You need to go back to 1.00 first and then upgrade it to 1.05 in order to insta plat this save.

Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Thought I might be able to just install with no patches, but I see from the comments that it is not possible. Shame we can't delete certain patches! Oh well, back to the grind!

Of course it is possible. Just did it about a few minutes ago.

Use charles to remap the json with a 1.05 patch version (replace piece 0's .pkg with .json) There are some websites/tools you can use to fetch all patch data. The one I used was orbispatches. If you're using digital, use psx helper or whatever to downgrade to 1.00 first and then upgrade it to 1.05

For some reason, downloading the full game (it's free this PS+ month...) with the 1.05 patch isn't working.

The following user thanked Boojak for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo