09-05-2019, 09:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi ALL!,

Finally finished my 2nd playthrough of CHASM to bring you my 1st Platinum Save Set contribution.
I Popped a couple of random test trophies on a dummy account, so if you have any issues please let me know.

I'm having a hard time posting my trophy roadmap here, so I'm gonna do it this way until I can figure out what's going on.

Here's the complete save set in one folder along with a roadmap word doc. Just follow the roadmap and you'll have a shiny new plat in no time Upside Down Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

****UPDATE****

Due to a game update, my original Explorer trophy doesn't pop.

Here's the updated save on game version 1.06. You must login or register to view this content.

BT
Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 05-22-2020 at 03:58 AM.

The following 19 users say thank you to burnttoazdt for this useful post:

aeneax, bobmang, BubbaDaBarb, Darcm, doran usher, Freikugel, ignored467, Joseph-D-Antignano, kyatman, Laraxz, Leonrpg, ojmkj, pandorra13, pipiriplexico, shuquico, stasya, stwowner, sweetcheezus12, Wosley
09-14-2019, 09:48 PM #2
Hey, this hasn't gained a ton of traction but it worked for me. Thank you

The following user thanked Joseph-D-Antignano for this useful post:

burnttoazdt
09-14-2019, 11:05 PM #3
Originally posted by Joseph-D-Antignano View Post
Hey, this hasn't gained a ton of traction but it worked for me. Thank you

You're welcome! Glad they all worked for you Claps
11-21-2019, 07:42 AM #4
Mr.Monster
Save Point
can someone convert the save set (or the mortal trophy at least) for the EU version?
05-19-2020, 12:42 AM #5
shuquico
Save Point
explorer doesnt pop for me any idea what can i be doing wrong?
05-19-2020, 02:56 AM #6
Originally posted by shuquico View Post
explorer doesnt pop for me any idea what can i be doing wrong?

I just tested that save on a new dummy account & the trophy didn't pop for me either. I also tried my Hard playthorugh save and nothing.
Looks like the game has been updated since I finished the game. they've added little icons to the map & changed how the warp system works, along with an arcade option(which I don't remember ). Only thing I can think of is the update glitched the 100%. Looks like I might have to play through again...

Here's 2 screens that I just took

At Game start

Completed.

Last edited by burnttoazdt ; 05-19-2020 at 03:00 AM.

The following user thanked burnttoazdt for this useful post:

shuquico
05-19-2020, 06:10 AM #7
shuquico
Save Point
yup i did both things you did and didn't pop with any of the 2 saves i tried like crazy to look for a room you might have forget and nothing ,,,rest of saves works flawlessly and i thx u for that

The following user thanked shuquico for this useful post:

burnttoazdt
05-20-2020, 01:03 AM #8
yup i did both things you did and didn't pop with any of the 2 saves i tried like crazy to look for a room you might have forget and nothing ,,,rest of saves works flawlessly and i thx u for that

Im running through the game again to update the 100% trophy. they've changed a lot of things in the game. Even using the same seed, the areas have been changed around a bit.
05-20-2020, 06:54 AM #9
shuquico
Save Point
I Just made one that pops the trophy its 3 am now here.. If you want I can give it to you.. Just tell me how I can se d you the file
Last edited by shuquico ; 05-20-2020 at 06:56 AM.

The following user thanked shuquico for this useful post:

burnttoazdt
05-22-2020, 03:57 AM #10
I Just made one that pops the trophy its 3 am now here.. If you want I can give it to you.. Just tell me how I can se d you the file

Thanks for lookin out!

I finished the new save a couple of days ago as well. Thread updated

BT
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo