09-08-2019, 01:20 PM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: I've completed the game and won't be adding any more saves to the post. If you don't see what you need, than you will have to do the trophy yourself or ask for help You must login or register to view this content.

A pint of frosty amber liquid
Continue game in Solo Mode. Go outside and talk to Conrad. Choose STERN, CURIOUS, ROMANTIC
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Can't catch him with this old junker
Continue game in Solo Mode. Be ready to press triangle.

Going it alone, Consider all the permutations
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Go with your gut, Going it alone
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Possible Futures
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. You'll be in a ballroom as Fliss. Go to a small room next to a stage where lever is. White picture is hanging there. You must login or register to view this content. for reference.

The name of this vessel
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZKaY186taGg) to get the trophy.

It's All Gone Changing On Me
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide https://youtu.be/Qkkq6NjqsaM?t=353.

Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose and maybe If you're selling, Im buying
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
I unlocked If you're selling, Im buying trophy during this run, so after you got ending trophies you might replay chapter Trapped (don't overwrite the save though, just in case). Progress through the story and when you are in a room and Alex asks what is this place, choose CONFIDENT to make a joke about abandoned ship. Maybe it will unlock for you.

Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow the You must login or register to view this content. to grab the last secret.

Quite A Lot Of Deaths That Night and Ghost Ships Are Just A Myth, right?
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow You must login or register to view this content. for the last black framed picture.

Like That Movie With the Ship, Not A Sole Survivor
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

SAVES PROVIDED BY OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE.
PLEASE
, don't be an ungrateful leech and thank them by clicking on their nicknames and liking their original posts.
It took them hours of playthrough to make these saves. It'll take you 5 seconds to like their posts. Thank you!
Tustin

Girls' Night Out - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Load the last chapter and you get the trophy.

Learning to work together, That's something, I suppose - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed.

Right There With Ya, Boys - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
"successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with ghost."
Last edited by stasya ; 10-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.

The following 489 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, @dm, #NateB473, 123winken, 19willy74, 363870248, 500jin, abdullah_ali, abod1230, abulnoor, acp1512, adham11khalil, Adragon-007, aeki88, aeneax, AHMAD71, ahmednoor, Aipys, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alexombre91, aliellie, alii_m2, alix505e, alphapiers, amoney3737, Anselmo Ricci, arijitc@361, Arlaithiel, articuno77, AshKetchum87, Astronautx, awesomw1, ayeeTEE, azoznokia, b0shey, bakajanai, BaleineàSperme, Ballackfutbol, barnoz, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batofgotham, Bifolco92, bigshnab, birka, blackmustang, bleask, bmerlin, bobsandbag, bolaelqq, BonusBen, Boom_Paradox, Bottega, bovadn, br0wniiez, BRAIAN216, Brheat, brucethornsave, Budokai12, BuggedGarden, Cactus_Blue, cah_geib18, camboggia75, canikoblivan, car1234, caretaker29, catastrophe8, cdogisnotcool, cem_aslan, ChainsXV, chaos_angel, Chef_de, Chrisyyc, CL_MW2_4, Cloud, ColdHearted, comer, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corvis, Coucouhibou, CrazyDrZenith, creamminal, Daedalus543, daFFy_d, daivent333333, danielc655, DanielJackson, DanielNorman, danrob106, Darkknight305, DarkLegacy, DeanH, Death Spirit, DeathBringerJJ, deathcross31, delpiero, Departed2 and 389 other users.
11-05-2020, 01:34 AM #92
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Anyone up for the shared story trophy? message me
Last edited by stuart1001 ; 11-06-2020 at 08:07 AM.
11-15-2020, 04:58 PM #93
Hi, can someone reupload or send me a save to Learning to work together? Seems fail

Thanks!!

Edit: seems work now.

Thanks!!
Last edited by cosagorda ; 11-18-2020 at 03:57 PM.
11-21-2020, 03:56 PM #94
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by stasya View Post

All savefiles worked perfectly except for Quite a lot of deaths that night and Ghost ships are just a myth, right?

The following user thanked abulnoor for this useful post:

mikhail
06-20-2021, 03:19 PM #95
I just bought this game and thanks for your share.
I really do not play a lot of playthrough.

The following user thanked Heartcode for this useful post:

barnoz
02-17-2022, 04:33 PM #96
Any tips for remember whos sign checks trophy?
10-03-2022, 08:34 PM #97
jkdave
Rookie
Cannot get any of these to pop.

When loading the saves for the collections, the save loads at the correct place. But now the entire collection is empty?

When going for the different ending trophes it keeps saying everybody has survived.

Yes I have deleted any saves already on my ps4. And resigned all the files in the posted save sets.
09-21-2023, 12:19 PM #98
where is the download link for this? I can't find it
09-26-2023, 04:10 AM #99
great jobs!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo