09-11-2019, 11:55 AM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there

here's my partial save-set for the remastered of Final Fantasy VIII! They are listened in order chronological order. I decide to make this save set only after CD2.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

save 1 Cards Club Master Enter the garden and beat Shu, talk to Nida then the doc Kawasaki. Rest alone in the dormitory till the Queen come up and fight u. Theres a better save here on NGU.
save 2 Chocobo enter the circle forest and ask the guy to catch u a chocobo
save 4 Top Rank do a seed test Pandemonium go into Balamb and follow the story, assimilate the GF from Fujin.
save 3 tomberry U're outside the tower enter and fight Tomberrys till the king shows
save 5 cerberus and alexander Cerberus is in front of u then follow the story to assimilate Alexander from Edea
save 6 Handyman go into the town and upgrade a weapon
save 7 max hp Just put HP+40 on Squall
save 8 Timber Maniacs Pick up the last magazine in the upper room (it seems i miss saved, u have to find the white seed ship in Centras water before. Seach a video or a screenshot, the magazine is there)
save 9 lagunarock Follow the story to get the airship
save 10 obel, kyaktus, alien U're in the island where u get to smash the X botton all over to find the item, u'll get the trophy, close there's the Gyaktus GF. It's the cactus u see from the map in the small island near the desert. Its very strong and can oneshot with his 10k needles skill. feel free to modify the save to get it easier. Go near balamb and u'll meet the UFO, give him 5 elixir
save 11 doomtrain, bahamuth, and Magic Miner Use the solomon ring from the inventory, go to the lower-left corner of the map and land on the reseach lab, kill bahamut, u're also very close to magic miner ( 2/3 assimilate)
save 12 eden Touch the machinery and assimilate from Ultima Weapon
save 13 omega Seach a video how to find and kill the boss. He's very strong and can wipe a maxed out team. I used the R3 cheat with zero on the enemy and hero med on Squall, then spammed Renzoukoken till his death.
save 14 endgame Go into the castle and kill the last boss
save 15 Best save i have i was farming for the 1k kills. Almost every cards, best GF distribuition, all maxed weapons.

BETTER SAVE FOR TIMBER MANIACS

Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Here is a save for Timber Maniacs Trophy. (EU)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jli3ugipsv3joou/Timber_Maniacs_Trophy.rar/file

Load save 17. You will see the white seed ship in a north east direction, head there you will have an arguement with one of Rinoa's companions (Watt's i think). Head up the stairs to the left after the convestation.

RPGAddict add this to your existing save set if you wish. This save is looking directly at the white seed ship. It will be a lot easier for people to acquire the trophy.

Thanks to Neomax1986
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 09-17-2019 at 06:34 AM.

The following 294 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, abarasheds, abdullahLovely, Adriofgames, aeneax, AeonaX97, aika1006, airpro, ajsking, akaleu, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Amilie3, Anima91, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Araez1990, aragornchewi, Arcadian12, articuno77, Artur-Harder, ash24hart, AshKetchum87, Ashua, asnago, b0shey, Ballackfutbol, bally341981, Balthier1987, Bashar_SJ, bat, benjia, bhk3, billy67, BlazeRelas, bloodfury, boostingus, Bosara5005, bouche, broskiboy, Budokai12, CallMeKenshinn, caminion, Carlos_win12, Carramrod235, Castvania, Chikilin1124, Choua51, Clever, clodd, codeveronica, Collin-Xavier, comer, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corvis, Coug86, Daedalus543, Daim, Manolo777, Dann, Dashu85, Days gone, DeadmanRevenantXXIV, Death Spirit, DeathEricFrogCat, deejayward, despk, Dexi, dirkvip, Dizzl, djricekcn, dodger, Doggloc1992, don_smith, Drachenlanze, dragoner, DrNick1xxx, Eklypzz, ElesisHD, error40404, Evelove3, evildrake, fabrixio, fade666, farfarok, flopez826, flstits, fred06ogcn, frez0r, gderMRG97111, Geektrophies, Genesis777, georgydann, gigiverna, gitz143, godden18, gofiolulz, goodwinna, Gorramreavers83 and 194 other users.
09-11-2019, 01:12 PM #2
sajman777
Little One
I will test these on a blank profile when I get home, great job as always dude.

The following 2 users say thank you to sajman777 for this useful post:

QueenofHorror6903, Seaphi
09-11-2019, 05:51 PM #3
RGaming
Do a barrel roll!
Good job for making this saveset
09-11-2019, 11:16 PM #4
sajman777
Little One
What is the following trophy relating to?

save 9 lagunarock - is the Ragnarok airship?

save 10 kyaktus - is this Cactuar GF?

I mean no offense, just presuming different regions have different trophy translations?

Also you wouldn't happen to have a save file for Leviathan GF?
Last edited by sajman777 ; 09-12-2019 at 03:46 AM.
09-12-2019, 08:01 AM #5
Horben
Save Point
save 8 Timber Maniacs ....just out of the house of edea not see magazine......?????
09-12-2019, 08:36 AM #6
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
What is the following trophy relating to?

save 9 lagunarock - is the Ragnarok airship?

save 10 kyaktus - is this Cactuar GF?

I mean no offense, just presuming different regions have different trophy translations?

Also you wouldn't happen to have a save file for Leviathan GF?

Yes, u're right. i suppose different translation

Originally posted by Horben View Post
save 8 Timber Maniacs ....just out of the house of edea not see magazine......?????

mmh im afraid i didnt save propely, i suppose u have to seach the white seed ship. The magazine is there. There's probabily a better save here on NGU.

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

Horben
09-12-2019, 10:54 AM #7
asnago
Rookie
tnx man today i try
09-12-2019, 04:30 PM #8
Hi. I'm testing save 10, the obel mystery, and I don't know very well what to do, I do what you say about pressing x, all over the island but nothing. Any ideas?
09-12-2019, 06:41 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by Kurisuchan--desu View Post
Hi. I'm testing save 10, the obel mystery, and I don't know very well what to do, I do what you say about pressing x, all over the island but nothing. Any ideas?

seach a guide for that, idk if the spot (invisible) where u have to find the item is random generated or not. For me it was very close to where the airship is. Nothing more to do then press X all over the island till u find the item.
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 09-12-2019 at 07:01 PM.

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

Kurisuchan--desu
09-12-2019, 09:01 PM #10
Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo