09-13-2019, 01:13 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The reason the thread titles are not showing is that they are too long
if 1 of your own threads has this problem please edit your thread title to something smaller since i am limited to only edit 2 thread titles so i won't be able to do much on my own

The following 7 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, Greener04, ignored467, reapingshocker87, Red-Til-I-Die, reza8745, Sumpflord
09-14-2019, 01:50 AM #2
I was wondering about this and left it a few days incase it was a server issue or something. I used google to get the last save I was looking for (Darksiders 3) which did take me right to the page I needed but I don't suppose that helps the problem much but may help if you are desperate for the link you are looking for
09-14-2019, 08:07 AM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by Greener04 View Post
I was wondering about this and left it a few days incase it was a server issue or something. I used google to get the last save I was looking for (Darksiders 3) which did take me right to the page I needed but I don't suppose that helps the problem much but may help if you are desperate for the link you are looking for

Yeah on google and everything else the titles look fine it is just broken on here it been over 20 hours after my last edit i tried to edit some threads again but it still keeps me preventing to do that so on a weekly base i am not really able to do much
09-24-2019, 02:48 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Since this has started to happen to many older threads, where the uploaders might not have been active in some time, last week I started editing thread titles myself to try to get them short enough to display properly again.

If I have edited your thread title to make shorter so it will display properly again, please feel free to tweak the title to put back in any information to show what's important about your thread/saves. I have done my best to shorten titles when necessary while also preserving the most relevant information, but I am not familiar with every game for the PS4 so I might be missing what's most important about a particular save.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

reza8745, Wosley
11-20-2019, 09:07 PM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
OR if the developer removes the white-space: nowrap; to the parent wrapper and adds a display: flex; and a flex-flow: row nowrap with a little correction in the width it should work well in any case Happy
03-02-2020, 04:58 PM #6
Wosley
Closing to prevent spam.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ignored467
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo