THREAD: Borderlands 3 - Moze LVL 50 OP Build Save [CUSA07823]
  1. 09-17-2019, 04:10 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    My characters build centers around the bottomless mags tree & it's capstone, this paired with the shotgun THE BUTCHER literally makes the character busted. I have about 50+ hours on this character so I have lots of legendaries. I made sure to get THE BUTCHER shotgun in as many flavors as I could since it's literally the best weapon for Moze hands down. Feel free to experiment and mess around with the build to suit ur needs. I made sure my setup on boot is as optimized as possible for the build. You might be confused about the characters HP being at 1, it's supposed to be like that, it gives an 83% increase in damage due to one of the skills in the SHIELD OF RETRIBUTION tree. The grenade i'm currently using is the most OP grenade rn, idk if it's intentionally supposed to be that OP but it is, i'm sure it might get nerfed in the future so use it while its good! it's best used against bosses. My guardian rank is 100 as well, I have the ENFORCER tree completely maxed out for max DPS. On another note, be sure to always check the Mayhem modifiers between each area you teleport to, this is important because some mods literally make Mayhem 3 unplayable, mods like BULLET REFLECT and mods that decrease ur damage can be a death sentence, most of the time you'll get mods that are either near harmless or beneficial to ur build, you can check the mayhem mods by touch pad and looking at ur map, sometimes you'll have to do it twice to actually see the modifiers. I have plenty of legendary weapons in my bank and on my character. GO NUTS!

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by DREAD_S0LIS_707 ; 09-17-2019 at 04:42 PM. Reason: title

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to DREAD_S0LIS_707 For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. The Following User Groaned DREAD_S0LIS_707 For This Awful Post:

4. 12-03-2019, 03:43 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Deviluke View Post
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post
    Converted from .Rar to .Zip for save wizard and this save is giving the 10030 error when attempting to resign.

Make sure you're taking only the CUSA folder when you make a ZIP. I wouldn't use anything too complicated to make the ZIP. Windows does the job just fine. WinRAR for extracting the RAR, as errors have been reported for some other programs.

If still issues, instead of using a ZIP, try making a fake profile folder on your USB stick, separate from your real profile folder, put the CUSA folder (unzipped) in there, and resign as is without using the Import button. Filepath would look like so:

drive letter >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> fake profile folder (a bunch of 0s works just fine) >>> CUSA07823 >>> PS4 save files

Yes only the CUSA folder, using winRar to zip on default settings.

I attempted the fake profile folder on the external drive and get the exact same error.

I have been using the Wizard for over a year, the first time I ever got this error was from 2 of the 4 files I downloaded here yesterday. This one and the Dread Harvest Skin download failed, the other two worked.

I am in US region and redownloaded just to try again, not sure what else to try. Anymore suggestions would be welcome I had not thought of trying a fake profile that could come in handy at some point.

Really just wanted to scalp some of the items to try another build on my Moze as the DPS in TVHM feels lackluster and farming is quite slow.

Again, I would ZIP using Windows, nothing more than that. I would not use WinRAR or any other program to ZIP it up. I do see scattered reports of things going wrong here and there the more complicated things get, and Windows ZIPs in a fairly simple way, and while it cannot extract RARs, WinRAR extracts those in a fairly simple way. So WinRAR for extraction only, not for Zipping. If you're unsure how to ZIP with Windows, just right-click a file, then "Send to...", then "Compressed (zipped) folder". Unless you have something before Win 7, when this was implemented.

Do you mind copying and pasting the exact file path of the PS4 save files inside of the USB stick? Or inside of a zipped folder? If there are personal details, just edit those out, for instance if the ZIP is on your desktop and you're a Windows user, edit out your username from the file path. When I ZIP the files here, to give you an example of what I'm asking, the filepath looks like so:

C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\CUSA07823.zip

Inside of there are 4 files, 2 saves. I just resigned both saves successfully, by the way.

Or using the fake profile method, my filepath looks like so, with the same number of files inside of the folder:

E:\PS4\SAVEDATA\0000000000000000\CUSA07823

Both saves successfully resigned that way, too.

My strong guess remains that it's an error in the way you're extracting or resigning, possibly in the filepath, possibly in the fact that you're zipping it with WinRAR instead of Windows. A lot of times the errors produced are so small as to be just one extra CUSA folder inside of the CUSA folder, so even after you ZIP, if something goes wrong it's always worth checking the filepath. If it were happening on all saves I would also guess maybe something got transposed when you were setting up your profile in Save Wizard, so it's helpful to know you were able to resign other saves even just yesterday.

Hope you get this resolved soon.
  5. 12-06-2019, 04:58 PM
    Deviluke
    Rookie
    Deviluke
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Update:

WinRAR works, I tested it with my primary/secondary profiles as well as recreating other saves I downloaded using it and can resign every single one just fine.
    Yes I did try other zip programs in the off chance and when it produced the same result I tested winRAR zip with known working saves.

I have downloaded and resigned 11 other saves for BL3 that worked, I redownloaded this and still failed.

I didnt make any mistakes in Save Wizard setup or File Path, i understand this aspect of it perfectly.
    The file path is exactly the same as the working save backups I have stored and swapped around to consolidate items. [just to reconfirm because words are cheap].

Using Windows 10 64bit & Samsung External SSD.

There is honestly zero reason for this, I emailed Save Wizard the details but no reply yet.
    I really have no idea but its bound to be something tiny and overlooked, its not the standard user error issues thanks anyway Aeneax.

I gave up on this save days ago its completely not needed at this point but I really wanted to find out why I was getting the strange error.

I can share some random info I have picked up while testing things:
    File Version does not matter at all nor does DLC content.
    I found a save with some of the DLC content and I was able to resign and even move items to my primary storage that I cannot use "requires X DLC".
    I have loaded characters with heads & skins I didnt own and can play them without issue.
    I uninstalled the update then loaded a character that had M4 & Halloween Event items before I had allowed mine to update from 1.0, it Loaded but the items were not there until after installing the patch.
    You cannot rename a save before resigning to keep them consolidated or you get a whole different error. Rename the one you do not want to overwrite in your profile folder before resigning and you can rename after resigning as well without issues. [Renaming them does not change the load slot in BL3, dont think that can be done and most saves are Slot 1 characters.]
  6. The Following User Thanked Deviluke For This Useful Post:

7. 12-07-2019, 03:08 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Update:

WinRAR works, I tested it with my primary/secondary profiles as well as recreating other saves I downloaded using it and can resign every single one just fine.
    Yes I did try other zip programs in the off chance and when it produced the same result I tested winRAR zip with known working saves.

I have downloaded and resigned 11 other saves for BL3 that worked, I redownloaded this and still failed.

I didnt make any mistakes in Save Wizard setup or File Path, i understand this aspect of it perfectly.
    The file path is exactly the same as the working save backups I have stored and swapped around to consolidate items. [just to reconfirm because words are cheap].

Using Windows 10 64bit & Samsung External SSD.

There is honestly zero reason for this, I emailed Save Wizard the details but no reply yet.
    I really have no idea but its bound to be something tiny and overlooked, its not the standard user error issues thanks anyway Aeneax.

I gave up on this save days ago its completely not needed at this point but I really wanted to find out why I was getting the strange error.

I can share some random info I have picked up while testing things:
    File Version does not matter at all nor does DLC content.
    I found a save with some of the DLC content and I was able to resign and even move items to my primary storage that I cannot use "requires X DLC".
    I have loaded characters with heads & skins I didnt own and can play them without issue.
    I uninstalled the update then loaded a character that had M4 & Halloween Event items before I had allowed mine to update from 1.0, it Loaded but the items were not there until after installing the patch.
    You cannot rename a save before resigning to keep them consolidated or you get a whole different error. Rename the one you do not want to overwrite in your profile folder before resigning and you can rename after resigning as well without issues. [Renaming them does not change the load slot in BL3, dont think that can be done and most saves are Slot 1 characters.]

While I'm very sorry we haven't gotten this sorted out, I am happy to see you're putting in some thought and creativity. That can only help with other saves and other random errors and issues going forward. Not just you, but others as well if you happen to spot someone running into trouble on the forums. Thanks for reporting back on your experiences with this save particularly in such detail.

Some thoughts on your own thoughts, on testing, for what they're worth. If you want to continue, though, it might be best if we do it in PM.

"File Version does not matter at all nor does DLC content." - While I'm unsure what you mean by file version - meaning specifically which files/programs - DLC often does matter. It's good to hear that DLC doesn't matter for BL3 but it can often be an issue for saves. Whether it's a major DLC like one of the expansions in Nioh, or a minor DLC like a pre-order bonus or something not even available in your region's store, if a save was created with a particular DLC you don't have it can often give you an error message when you attempt to use it. The reverse is NOT true, if you have DLC installed and the save you are using does not have that DLC, unless the DLC is such that it entirely changes the game (think XCOM2 vs. XCOM2 War of the Chosen).

"You cannot rename a save before resigning to keep them consolidated or you get a whole different error. Rename the one you do not want to overwrite in your profile folder before resigning and you can rename after resigning as well without issues. [Renaming them does not change the load slot in BL3, dont think that can be done and most saves are Slot 1 characters.]" - Right. The one thing I'd add is that you can rename the folder itself, and often need to. Sometimes a download might have the folder named, to take the CUSA here, "CUSA07823 - Tough BL3 Trophy", instead of just "CUSA07823". In that case you'd obviously want to rename the folder to just be the CUSA number and nothing else, no matter which method of resigning you are using. But no, renaming the files doesn't work, unless the files are named incorrectly to begin with (I've actually seen this happen before, but only once, and it was an error introduced by the resigning process itself).
  8. 03-06-2020, 09:05 AM
    flagssss
    Rookie
    flagssss
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    THX i need it!
  9. 03-07-2020, 01:44 AM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by flagssss View Post
    THX i need it!

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
  10. 04-08-2020, 09:38 PM
    mhsen
    Rookie
    mhsen
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DREAD_S0LIS_707 View Post
    My characters build centers around the bottomless mags tree & it's capstone, this paired with the shotgun THE BUTCHER literally makes the character busted. I have about 50+ hours on this character so I have lots of legendaries. I made sure to get THE BUTCHER shotgun in as many flavors as I could since it's literally the best weapon for Moze hands down. Feel free to experiment and mess around with the build to suit ur needs. I made sure my setup on boot is as optimized as possible for the build. You might be confused about the characters HP being at 1, it's supposed to be like that, it gives an 83% increase in damage due to one of the skills in the SHIELD OF RETRIBUTION tree. The grenade i'm currently using is the most OP grenade rn, idk if it's intentionally supposed to be that OP but it is, i'm sure it might get nerfed in the future so use it while its good! it's best used against bosses. My guardian rank is 100 as well, I have the ENFORCER tree completely maxed out for max DPS. On another note, be sure to always check the Mayhem modifiers between each area you teleport to, this is important because some mods literally make Mayhem 3 unplayable, mods like BULLET REFLECT and mods that decrease ur damage can be a death sentence, most of the time you'll get mods that are either near harmless or beneficial to ur build, you can check the mayhem mods by touch pad and looking at ur map, sometimes you'll have to do it twice to actually see the modifiers. I have plenty of legendary weapons in my bank and on my character. GO NUTS!

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you
  11. 04-09-2020, 03:56 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    can i get mechani-cool trophy with this save?