Post: Borderlands 3: 100% Campaign // Lvl 50 Siren Amara [CUSA08025]
09-17-2019, 05:45 PM #1
ADDZ
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
100% Campaign // Lvl 50 Siren Amara // Best in Slot Weapons // 3500 Keys // EU [CUSA08025]

You must login or register to view this content.

Weapons:
- SkekSil
- Conference Call
- One Pump Chump
- Smart-Gun XXL

Sheld:

Grenade:
- Porcelain Pipe Bomb

Money:
- $61,000,000+

Unused Guardian Tokens:

Gold Keys:
- 3500 (Thanks to XxUnkn0wnxX)

Edit: Fixed the save to a .zip to make things easier for people.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-18-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 30 users say thank you to ADDZ for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, aidan.2694, Akeemi14, Appachu, broskiboy, Evilnessmod, GABBER62, hartazgo, lcake, leedschrisw01, Leonrpg, LOL1982, Lord9Kon, macboul, mark1, MXNlink, NGGamer, onkelz81, powerade73, SaveBoy364, Simone-Gelato, stef199966, T1wha, thewheelman, wert1122, Wosley, zandizee, zayneisaacs, zebbidy
09-17-2019, 05:57 PM #2
Will I get the "All side missions done" trophy?

Amazing savegame!
09-17-2019, 06:02 PM #3
ADDZ
Gobble
Originally posted by das_olli View Post
Will I get the "All side missions done" trophy?

Amazing savegame!

I haven't done the side missions yet, I thought I'd need them to get to lvl 50 but I farmed one of the bosses instead
09-17-2019, 11:36 PM #4
Nice save Addz. You not from XPG site are you? I swear i remember Addz from there.

The following user thanked SaveBoy364 for this useful post:

ADDZ
09-18-2019, 02:50 AM #5
Hi, can we change save slot ? Thanks for the response !
09-18-2019, 07:42 AM #6
ADDZ
Gobble
Originally posted by SaveBoy364 View Post
Nice save Addz. You not from XPG site are you? I swear i remember Addz from there.

Yeah I'm the same ADDZ lol

Originally posted by Holokazh View Post
Hi, can we change save slot ? Thanks for the response !

I'm not too sure if renaming it from 1 to 2 will work it could have information inside the save! SW has updated with cheats now though

The following user thanked ADDZ for this useful post:

SaveBoy364
09-18-2019, 01:13 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
When I was adding the game's name into the title, I also had to remove some characters so that the thread title actually displays in the forums. Even without the addition of "Borderlands 3" into the title, it was too many characters so wasn't displaying at all. This has been happening quite a bit lately.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ADDZ
09-18-2019, 06:59 PM #8
ADDZ
Gobble
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
When I was adding the game's name into the title, I also had to remove some characters so that the thread title actually displays in the forums. Even without the addition of "Borderlands 3" into the title, it was too many characters so wasn't displaying at all. This has been happening quite a bit lately.

I thought that was a bug on my side, thanks for editing it
09-19-2019, 01:43 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ADDZ View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I thought that was a bug on my side, thanks for editing it

Something new that's been going on, affecting even older thread titles that used to display correctly. Obviously you have a better idea than I do of what information is the most relevant information to display about this save, so feel free to go back in and edit it more, but if you see that if the name disappears again then you know why and should take some characters out and tinker with it until the name comes back.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ADDZ
09-19-2019, 03:58 PM #10
is this made on save slot 1 or 2?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo