09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hammy Blasphemous Save-Set EU CUSA 16261

This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here

UPDATE 1 after patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

Complete Save Set, all Files in one *.rar:
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

72jey, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alexandrestein, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, azdian, BubbaDaBarb, chopperxop, error40404, fernando solid, frankml2008, frez0r, gofiolulz, HAGH, hamzabk, Heatmann, hiroru, Horben, hotboyx4, ignored467, jerlanbsantos, JhOnNY_HD, joaogmachado.33, Kazu0064, killerkhan, Kooki, Leonrpg, lonewolf1988, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Buttons, mamuske, matheus16699, mikyDRAKE, milito0022, Monkey177, Mr.Monster, Nathaniel, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, pluscefe, poojabundy, princeuter, GamerChad, Reidso, Saif92MA, Sethek, SpiritOfTesla, stasya, StSaintXXV, TheBlackPec, TheHichDog23, Wanderkoken, Westoooz, Wosley, XericShrubland, xseafogx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zetsusenpai, zzl123
11-15-2019, 06:38 PM #20
I am close to getting Mediterranean Diet & working to get Crossing Souls, which I will add the saves for in US. In anyone is willing to re-region them to EU, please feel free once I do. So I totally boogered my save for the above mentioned trophies, on to pt2 to get them.
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-16-2019 at 07:33 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax, azdian, daFFy_d, mamuske
11-16-2019, 07:56 PM #21
azdian
Rookie
great work mate, I was able to re-region some of the save files and get the trophies, only Mediterranean Diet trophy left.
11-17-2019, 01:22 PM #22
azdian
Rookie
Here is my Mediterranean Diet trophy save file, just go inside the chapel and talk to the NPC ( Tirso ) and congrats, the trophy will pop up.

US Version , you can re-region it with advanced mode.

Last edited by azdian ; 11-17-2019 at 01:26 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to azdian for this useful post:

aeneax, daFFy_d, Kooki
11-17-2019, 02:31 PM #23
Originally posted by Shinigami82402 View Post
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post
Originally posted by Shinigami82402 View Post
I used the bonus stats for max damage AFTER I got the first Mea Culpa statue in Albero. If you try using any codes before you get your first tears of atonement, etc the game will not load in my experience. Just get to the first save point in Albero and it should work fine.

This is good info! Kudos Shinigami82402. I will give it a whirl later just to double check and let everyone know. I will be happy if this is indeed the case!

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.

So it seems these codes are still funky. I started a fresh save slot 1 for my second play through, went to Albero, exit and tried the cheats, not a single one will work now. Very strange.

Shinigami82402, any chance you would be willing to start a new save and apply strength and resistance, the up load it for me so I can work on the remaining trophies and get them added for folks? If so, don't use any heaps at the first boss ☺️🤘
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-17-2019 at 02:36 PM.
11-17-2019, 05:18 PM #24
Originally posted by azdian View Post
Here is my Mediterranean Diet trophy save file, just go inside the chapel and talk to the NPC ( Tirso ) and congrats, the trophy will pop up.

Thank you, I reregioned your file to EU and updated the starting post.
Are you working on other saves too?

The following user thanked daFFy_d for this useful post:

azdian
11-17-2019, 06:57 PM #25
azdian
Rookie
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post
Originally posted by azdian View Post

Thank you, I reregioned your file to EU and updated the starting post.
Are you working on other saves too?

No, not really I got my plat, so I don't think i'll play the game anytime soon, unless there is a DLC.
11-17-2019, 08:52 PM #26
Here is saves for Bronze Medal and The Sister, US versions:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5bkqrcdtpiykbxv/Blasphemous.zip/file

Directions on each folder description.

The following 2 users say thank you to EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax, daFFy_d
11-17-2019, 09:55 PM #27

Thank you, gonna update starting post tomorrow
11-18-2019, 03:58 PM #28
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

Thank you, gonna update starting post tomorrow

If you hold off until tomorrow (or later this eve), I will have "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam" added this evening. I am in EST time, so I'll get them on around 5pm here.

The following user thanked EmptyFibers for this useful post:

daFFy_d
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo