Post: Borderlands 3 - 4 characters all lvl 50 and true vaulter mode [CUSA07823]
09-20-2019, 12:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello this is my first thread :P

this save have all 4 character max out with the first one with items and weapons , while the others are just at the beggining of the story with true vault mode at the setting
All characters has all 3 skills three max out and i maxed out the tokens things stats

i used save wizard for this save

i used the first character save from this person - all credit goes to this = DREAD_S0LIS_707 https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1026737-borderlands-3-moze-lvl-50-op-build-save-cusa07823-a.html

-edit : i have unlimited keys

and the eridium unlimited on the first character which is the gunner while the others has none

You must login or register to view this content.

if there are any problem , post it
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-20-2019 at 03:01 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to kiriyuki for this useful post:

aeneax, black2199, Cneyt-Saltrk, Edon-Tahiri, Eduardo-Cervantes, ipon, kenshiroRI, Leonrpg, Lethal Hack, Loganrogo, walang16, Wosley
09-20-2019, 04:11 AM #2
you have to upload the folder that has the ps4 hash id on it
09-20-2019, 04:26 AM #3
DAXXX
Gobble
Only 1 of 4 were good saves (lvl 50 Moze). The rest except for the Moze save file needs work!
09-20-2019, 05:12 AM #4
Originally posted by DAXXX View Post
Only 1 of 4 were good saves (lvl 50 Moze). The rest except for the Moze save file needs work!

That's because the moze is someone else's save. Not really seeing the point of this upload... The Moze was uploaded by someone else on NGU and the other three were modded using the same program you need access to be able to resign the saves in the first place.
09-20-2019, 03:08 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by darrensensei View Post
you have to upload the folder that has the ps4 hash id on it

You're the second person I've seen say this in two days, but I've never heard of this being needed before. Am I missing something?

You can resign it with a ZIP file that has the CUSA folder just inside the ZIP, like this: ZIP>>>CUSA folder>>>PS4 save files.

Or you can resign it by putting it in a folder you create on your USB drive, and keep that folder there. It doesn't need to be someone else's tag and in fact if it were it would just be extra work for you. Make it look like this:

USB stick drive>>>PS4>>>SAVEDATA>>>0000000000000000>>>CUSA folder>>>files

If using that USB stick method, you just keep that "0" folder there, and you keep reusing it.
09-21-2019, 07:25 PM #6
ttdev
Keeper
Nobody needs this altered saves done by SaveWizard since those who download already have SW.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo