Post: Darkest Dungeon Stygian, Ashes to Ashes, and more... [CUSA05967]
09-23-2019, 04:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now its complete, i wont upload any more Saves for Darkest Dungeon, thats it. All Hardest Trophies are uploaded. Enjoy!

Here is my Save for these Trophies:

- World End (Complete the game on Stygian)
- Victory, such at it is... (Complete the Game on Darkest)
- Strict Mode (Complete the game with default difficulty options)
- In such haste... (complete the game within 99 weeks)

LINK: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just continue the Stygian difficulty Save (third place), and do the last hit with your hero.
May some other Trophies pop with the save, but i didnt tested it. Would be glad, if does - somebody post here what for throphies may also pop. :-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Trophy for Crimson Court DLC:
- Just the Cheque (Defeat the Viscount)

Load the First Place save, and finish the Boss.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Trophy for Color of Madness DLC
- Beyond the Infinite (Defeat the Sleeper)

Just finish the Sleeper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another Trophy for Color of Madness DLC
- Ashes to Ashes (Get 300 Kills)

just kill the 300th Enemy and enjoy the hardest DLC Trophy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Trophy for Crimson Court DLC
- Her Last Dance (Defeat the Countess)

Just do the last few Hits to her, and its over.
Last edited by Eisvogel ; 09-29-2019 at 10:32 AM.

The following 108 users say thank you to Eisvogel for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, acjspider, AddictedSuzy, ado53, aeneax, alcomplus, alexandria__br, Ashoka_Tano, BigDruDogg, TheDeadLift, BIO9527, birka, Blackramzes, Broker, Castru, ChitIanin, codenam47, daFFy_d, Deadosaur, deathcross31, demonquaid, dingo911, Dordor1024, draconux, DuffyDuck, EXDED, Feivel, Ficcanasone, frez0r, Gagliardi, gigiverna, GoldenDeagleLT, goochersss, Grubas89, Heiteira, histeria80, HoraceWalpole, Hoseinm1990, Imperium Aeterna, jackdaws, jamesxz_, jjctr, jmomma, JoaSanLop, johnboy105, Jtripz, kensusflow, kh01, killerkhan, kingpinka, komar2, komarek78, korazx, Ksar, ktrozxzx, L_66u, Ladon's Avatar, Laraxz, Leonrpg, lilbeefytank, LTBadBoy, MacadamCowboy, Major Buttons, Major Meat Bone, makotogrande, malachit75, mary1313, mathilda, matis, Matthias_On_NGU, mauswanderer, meier88, milito0022, Mr.Klaus, MrBoombastic, ms5738, Nathaniel, NekiiMolla, nepenthes77, ninjatortuga, NoyTox, ph14woozies, Piwek1369, Platinum_Hunter, plus_25_attack, powerade73, QasYou, rashier47, Rawksii, Rob Xtrem, rojr2009, satosi, savemejeebus, sozvezdie, Stcheraws, Syoj, TheSilent, UpDownStrange, Vomorkos and 8 other users.
09-23-2019, 04:26 PM #2
stasya
◔‿◔
You can use You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by stasya ; 09-23-2019 at 04:30 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

ChitIanin, Eisvogel, Ladon's Avatar, Stcheraws
09-23-2019, 04:47 PM #3
Originally posted by stasya View Post
You can use You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thanks you, yes - i searched that feature Smile
Didnt know if i did it right, my first time i used that haha.
Last edited by Eisvogel ; 09-25-2019 at 07:09 AM.

The following user thanked Eisvogel for this useful post:

stasya
09-25-2019, 11:23 AM #4
Added another Save for Crimson Court DLC. Trophy: Just a Cheque (defeat the Viscount)

daFFy_d
09-25-2019, 02:37 PM #5
Is it possible to convert this to US saves with save wizard? Or is there no advance mode?
09-26-2019, 02:24 PM #6
Added another Save for Color of Madness DLC. Trophy: Beyond the Infinite (Defeat the Sleeper)

daFFy_d
09-27-2019, 06:45 PM #7
Added Save for Trophy from Color of Madness DLC. Ashes to Ashes (Get 300 Kills). Enjoy, would be nice if you would leave a comment if my Saves helped you
Last edited by Eisvogel ; 09-28-2019 at 08:41 AM.

daFFy_d
09-29-2019, 10:34 AM #8
I uploaded the last Save for this Game.
Save for following Crimson Court DLC Trophy. - Her Last Dance (Defeat the Countess).
Last edited by Eisvogel ; 09-29-2019 at 10:35 AM.

daFFy_d
09-29-2019, 05:20 PM #9
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
too bad its EU :(

do we need all the dlc in this save?
Last edited by Jtripz ; 09-30-2019 at 01:25 AM.
10-01-2019, 03:50 PM #10
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
too bad its EU :(

do we need all the dlc in this save?

Maybe some1 can Re-Region it?

If you wanna obtain DLC trophies, u need the DLCs, yes. If you wanna obtain the trophies from the game itself - i guess you dont need the dlcs.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo