Post: Monster Hunter World - Iceborne (Mini Gold Crown/Large Gold Crown) [CUSA07708]
10-01-2019, 09:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

FRUSTRATION - DESPAIR - INSANE

Yes i got and i have all mini crown trophy save and i upload soon but i need last 7 Large gold crown for platinum...

If someone want do the follow monster with me to share after my save with all

Zinogre - Large Gold Crown [DONE]
Blackveil Vaal Hazak - Large Gold Crown [DONE]
Yan Garuga and Tempered - Large Gold Crown [DONE]
Seething Balzegeuse - Large Gold Crown [DONE]
Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian Large Gold Crown [DONE]

With 4 player exit and enter again mission we can fast this around 5 hours who really interested spam reply here and i have a private guild to do this

You must login or register to view this content. - Load Save 2 [Yukina] Kill 1 easy monster GM rank to pop (Use it in off line mode and after never use this save to avoid ban)

WARNING For legti PLATINUM use it only when all trophy are done can unlock various trophy at same time

WARNING

Account banned i never upload large crown someone used my save when i play too -.- I asked only used on offline and delete after... STOP STRESS ME I DO IT MY BEST

COOL NEWS

You must login or register to view this content.

True Large Crown Collector Kill 1 Iceborne monster
Outstanding Observer Report photo N. 4
Ultimate Collector Go to wildspire expediton and search treasure N. 10

Use it only offline to avoid ban from PSN and after delete save and use it your own
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-01-2019 at 01:35 AM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Nyandere for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, Aromaro, atksign, Awares, BionicSteve45, Bob1947929, Bomber2550, br0wniiez, ChngHing-Li, Clever, Cliste, Cloud, d2rk, Danawhite, [email protected], error40404, FlyInkHD, GAMEplayerX, gipsan3000, gogeta62, Grabarz, Hunk98, ianciuleddu, idkwhattouse43, InsaneAlby, Iryl92, j.s211, Jaytech, Joecoolt, Kaizer123, kopa6666, kungen35, Leonrpg, Lobo14, Love_Liaison, mic88, mrmossftw, nukester, PFelyne, Pink, qin0529, ryanshorty912, seed7849, sirap, spitalfire, stasya, steepem0311, ThatEpicSomeone, Turkaku, Vaalkhana, vipquatavg, Vomorkos, wl2624, xuwlucifer
10-06-2019, 06:05 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Turkaku View Post
Are you there ? I can help give me the save plz

I'm sure he will check the thread when he can. Please be patient rather than spamming the thread. Is it not the save posted in the link?
10-06-2019, 06:17 PM #12
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Turkaku View Post
Are you there ? I can help give me the save plz

I'm sure he will check the thread when he can. Please be patient rather than spamming the thread. Is it not the save posted in the link?

How to make pop up pets trophie please ?
10-07-2019, 12:16 PM #13
WARNING

Account banned i never upload large crown someone used my save when i play too -.- I asked only used on offline and delete after... STOP STRESS ME I DO IT MY BEST
Last edited by Nyandere ; 10-07-2019 at 12:20 PM.
10-07-2019, 01:33 PM #14
if u need help how can i conntact u .. i deleted ur save log time ago
Originally posted by Nyandere View Post
WARNING

10-07-2019, 03:38 PM #15
SOLVED
10-07-2019, 04:24 PM #16
Someone re-region the mini and large crown saves to US. Much appreciated

Edit. NVM we don't have advance mode.
Last edited by Danawhite ; 10-07-2019 at 04:37 PM.

The following user thanked Danawhite for this useful post:

dragnof
10-07-2019, 06:05 PM #17
Thank you for doing the hard work! Has anybody been banned using this?
10-07-2019, 09:28 PM #18
Originally posted by BionicSteve45 View Post
Thank you for doing the hard work! Has anybody been banned using this?

Pick trophy offline and after delete my save and use it your own
If u play online with my save u can get BAN from server or PSN cause server recognize fast double account and other player can report u and when it appens the report is on your ID PSN
Last edited by Nyandere ; 10-07-2019 at 09:30 PM.
10-07-2019, 09:31 PM #19
Originally posted by Danawhite View Post
Someone re-region the mini and large crown saves to US. Much appreciated

Edit. NVM we don't have advance mode.

As you know no advanced mode if SAVE WIZARD unlock i can re region
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo