10-02-2019, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi to all NGU members
today I upload my Valley save, it's at the chapter 8 with the last acorn door and slender page with the last pyramid door to open. I think you can unlock a lot of trophies with this save.
Note: to get Full Power Trophy You need to collect all of energy capacitor and then return to chapter 2 and open the last metal box near the elevetor you need to active to go to next chapter.
Please test it and report back to me.
cheers.
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by carmania ; 12-21-2019 at 08:30 AM. Reason: title

The following 32 users say thank you to carmania for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, AJFreshg, birka, Bronhatelo, Chen-Zhou, Diego_kyo, Eggymu, endominio, frez0r, InFlamez, Jom Jom, Leonrpg, Lrsh, mamuske, marcalaimo, mitch27, ph14woozies, Ploky, qin0529, Rascal063, RealResidentWeevil, Reiouna, rolanbluntz, SamNaplion, Seyfertt, Spc, SwordspiTTer, touqeer, turkishairboy, Wosley, yasserJ_
01-11-2020, 01:45 PM #2
I will test it this weekend
01-18-2020, 11:04 PM #3
For full power you collect all capacitors in chapter 8 then return to chapter 2?
01-19-2020, 05:47 AM #4
Originally posted by ILikeToCheatPS3 View Post
For full power you collect all capacitors in chapter 8 then return to chapter 2?

yes
01-19-2020, 04:26 PM #5
Originally posted by carmania View Post

yes

Are they all behind the door and in the pyramid or scattered through the whole level in chapter 8? Thanks
01-20-2020, 05:33 AM #6
for the acorn door it's just at the tall trees area on the left side, you have more than enough acorn to open it. for the last pyramid door when you pass the tall trees you will reach it and you have the material to open the last door. just use a video guide for chapter 8 then go back to chapter 2 for the last energy capacitor near the elevator than you need to get in to proceed to the next level.
Last edited by carmania ; 01-20-2020 at 05:33 AM.
02-05-2020, 10:43 AM #7
to be clear for everyone there is just one energy capacitor to achieve full power trophy and it is on chapter 2 near the end, next to the elevator that you need to use to ascend.
02-06-2020, 12:11 AM #8
to be clear for everyone there is just one energy capacitor to achieve full power trophy and it is on chapter 2 near the end, next to the elevator that you need to use to ascend.

Didn't work. You're short three power cells from full power.
02-06-2020, 05:31 AM #9

Didn't work. You're short three power cells from full power.

ok, I'll gather to the point of one energy capacitor again.
02-12-2020, 12:06 AM #10
Any luck with this carmania? Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo