Post: CODE VEIN All Endings, Blood codes and more [CUSA09824]
10-04-2019, 10:11 PM #1
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HI, this is a saveset for CODE VEINS, you can unlock all endings trophies and Determiner of Fate trophy for have view every ending, you can also unlock this trophies:

Fin 1:

- Mender of Minds
Restore all Vestiges - talk to Io and restore the last 2 vestiges
- Miasma Manager
Activate all mistles - teleport to the last location, go to the last boss room and activate the last miasma
- Dweller in the Dark
View the "Dweller in the Dark" ending - kill the last boss

Fin 2:

- To Eternity
View the "To Eternity" ending - kill the last boss

fin 3:

- Heirs
View the "Heirs" ending - kill the last boss

All blood codes

- Weaver of Wills
Collect every blood code - kill the boss in the desert area

companion rank 30

- Exalted Reputation
Raise your reputation as a companion to rank 30 - Go to the teleport point take more than 300 marks of honnor from your supply

All ending

- Determiner of Fate
View every ending - Kill the boss, it also give "To Eternity" ending

NG+ Save

- Interact with the door near the teleport point to start a Ng+, all blood unlock, all skill mastered and almost all weapons

Credit to Jom Jom for :

- Deep Trailblazer
Explore every part of the depths - Just Speck to Davis - Head to the Depths - Depths: District

https://www.mediafire.com/file/062zua70z84ohbl/deepTrailblazertrophy.zip/file

- Proven Devotion
Receive 30 presents from friends - Last one just collect trophy pop

https://www.mediafire.com/file/edh99pj76s2yldh/ProvenDevotion.zip/file

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by ripherup ; 10-17-2019 at 07:07 PM.

The following 1,082 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

Save_Point_Vox, _NamelessKing_, *Ren*, 149274635, 1q2w3e4r.., 3bdullaH7, 3losh, A_B_Y, A012341, a792494425, abdulelahdragon, abdullah_ali, abdullahLovely, abod1230, Aboodz, abulnoor, Accwee, adam0006, adkdk123, Adorn_The_D, aecioal, aeneax, Afro tiger, agit000, ahmadpasha, [email protected], ahmed221988, ai470143920, Ailson, AimToZFHS, ainz11, Aishinha, Aizenzero, ajowes, akabei, akatsu927, Akeemi14, akirathenephili, Akoka, AkshawrHans, Alan01, alarosy2015, alcomplus, aldwin1412, Alex Uyutov, AlexBabz3500, alexwight2017, Alibuda, alii_m2, AlK, allamifaris, allawi99, allocen91, Alokadon, alphapiers, AlucardDemon, alwaphi, Amanaka, amxer417, Andrew Raukens, Andrew135790, AndyLawq, Andyxbb, Aneurisma, Animosity_Affirmation, ansongj, anthony463, anzaianzai, Aozaki, Apocalypzer, Ar878x, ArcadiaCosplay, Arckeus, Ardard, arklight666, arlyfabian, Artur-Harder, ArUk046, asdfasdf966969, Ashina Traveler, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, Asle130, asoko, assault1086, Asura D, asura1234, asy6971, AustinR17, Authenjil, awesomenuggets, aymanos1986, azeq, azizX, azraill, Azuresaiyan, BacheTehron7, Bader1989, Bader505, bajerski and 982 other users.
10-05-2019, 11:53 AM #11
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post
Originally posted by samurai_ghost00 View Post
Originally posted by ripherup View Post
Thanks mate. Hope this thread can get complete saveset😄

I have miss the oportunity to keep a save before lots of trophies, i only can add "View every ending" trophy and "Raise your reputation as a companion to rank 30" if needed

thanx for this save's ..

and if u wanna "Raise your reputation as a companion to rank 30" Trophy u can have it from save wizard cheat's as i did ..

just invite 2 or 3 player's to yr world then u will have it ..

looking for ''View every ending'' Trophy ..

last one for me :(

thanx again ..

Which cheat you use?

I have miss the oportunity to keep a save before lots of trophies, i only can add "View every ending" trophy and "Raise your reputation as a companion to rank 30" if needed

Thanks again mate.appreciate whatever save u upload

i really dont remember but i guess all the cheats .. then try to invite 2 players then check yr data pvp score's and change the title to 400 reward name and icon ..

thats what i did

sorry for my english ..
10-05-2019, 11:59 AM #12
nyky23
Rookie
waiting for all endings thanks for the saves
10-05-2019, 12:16 PM #13
many thanks for your good share to us, support.
10-05-2019, 01:05 PM #14
manni
Rookie

Hi.
Can you add view every ending trophy save?
That would be great.
Big Thanks

PS:sorry for my english
10-05-2019, 04:16 PM #15
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Added Exalted Reputation trophy

The following user thanked ripherup for this useful post:

samurai_ghost00
10-05-2019, 04:57 PM #16
yagsii
Rookie
Thank's
10-05-2019, 05:02 PM #17
Thank you so much for this! You're a lifesaver.
Do you happen to have Endgame/cleared savefile with all Blood Codes that can start a NG+ with?
10-06-2019, 01:54 AM #18
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Liolf--Back-to-work View Post
Thank you so much for this! You're a lifesaver.
Do you happen to have Endgame/cleared savefile with all Blood Codes that can start a NG+ with?

I can give you one but you can't unlock trophies with it because they are already unlock on the save, so it is useless
10-06-2019, 01:56 AM #19
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Added View every ending trophy (Determiner of Fate)

The following 2 users say thank you to ripherup for this useful post:

Sablen, sajman777
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo