10-06-2019, 02:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my FULL Saveset for Ghostbusters: The Video Game. I Played the game for about 20 hours straight to make it, and its my first post ever so I hope it helps! If I uploaded the files wrong, please let me knowSmile This save set will allow you to get every trophy in the game!

BEFORE USING MY SAVES, I SUGGEST YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
-Complete the Firehouse Training level (Its the tutorial level)
-Trap one ghost (This is done naturally at end of firehouse training level)
-Kill one creature ( The first creature you come to is in the Hotel Sedgewick level (Right after tutorial level)
-Scan one ghost to 100% (Can be done in tutorial level)
-Pick up one artifact (Can be done at beginning of Hotel Sedgewick level)

Professional Difficulty + 100% PKE Scans + 3,000,000 Damage:
(Be sure to complete all the bosses/Missions prior to using this save, to avoid out of order trophies!)
-Take your scanner out and get a 100% scan on the final boss to get that trophy. Defeat the boss to get the trophies for completing the mission, completing the game on easy, completing it on professional, and completing it with over $3,000,000 damage done. (This save has everything fully upgraded. I don't know if any trophies pop. Use carefully!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/92bk9zzntzmg15r/Professional.zip/file

All Artifacts:
(Be sure to collect one first on your own before getting the trophy for collecting them all)

-Just continue forward and you will come to a gate with 3 heads on it. Take out your scanner, and to the left of this gate is the last collectible.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b3hqkifl0f5g51p/Artifacts.zip/file

Story Related + Misc Trophies:
- To get all the story related trophies, simply go to replay mission, and scroll all the way to the bottom of the list and replay the last boss fight for each chapter on casual difficulty.
-To get all of the other misc. trophies such as trap a ghost with each beam, use your slime tether 15 times etc... simply load up any of the later chapters on casual difficutly and do those there.
-To get all the random trophies requiring you to do something in the chapter, simply load up the respective chapter and do them.
-Getting one more trap and picking the trap up should get you the trophy for doing it 20 times as well. Below is the link you can use for chapter select, though it is also the one used for the under $100,000 trophy and upgrades.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwrszvjkjr2too8/100K_and_Upgrades.zip/file

Under $100,000 damage + Weapon Upgrades:
-Just hit continue game and go to the upgrade menu. I left one upgrade on each gun as well as enough money to purchase all of them. Finish off the last boss to also get the trophy for beating the game doing under $100,000 in damage!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwrszvjkjr2too8/100K_and_Upgrades.zip/file

Ghostbusters Drinking Game:
-Hit continue game. As soon as the game loads, turn around and interact with the drinking fountain by the door!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/codtnwcxauobc0p/Fountains.zip/file

A MORE DETAILED GUIDE COMING TONIGHT AFTER I DO THE LAST PLAYTHORUGH. STARTING IT NOW
Last edited by PlatPro ; 10-06-2019 at 07:07 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to PlatPro for this useful post:

Adrianobr28, aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, bilal shakir 1987, BubbaDaBarb, Darcm, Desmond70, exterminator05, gtxtrinity, Hatchet Harry, him77, ignored467, isigo, jesmad2k10, JimmyHACK, Leonrpg, Mazdarx81, milito0022, msd997, nirvana999, pandorra13, R-Sin-Vader, reptil-1997, spitalfire, stasya, stwowner, Wosley, xofreshprince, XxRyuuxX, Zekahn
05-16-2020, 06:10 PM #38
Originally posted by pandorra13 View Post
Thank to PlatPro for this save set. It's a little contribution for BACK OFF MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST and SPORES, MOLDS, AND FUNGUS with profile data.

Tested on dummy account and it worked.

SPORES, MOLDS, AND FUNGUS = Replay "Attack of the Stone Angels" chapter in "Central Park Cemetery" and As you return to the surface you will see a large door with three faces on it. The final artifact is in the alcove just to the left of the door.

BACK OFF MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST = Replay "Destrutor Form" in "Central Park Cemetery" and Scan Shandor the Architect just in front of you.

Hope this help !

You must login or register to view this content.

How does this work? Just copy the profile save over to the memory stick directly?
05-16-2020, 06:52 PM #39
Originally posted by pandorra13 View Post
Thank to PlatPro for this save set. It's a little contribution for BACK OFF MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST and SPORES, MOLDS, AND FUNGUS with profile data.

Tested on dummy account and it worked.

SPORES, MOLDS, AND FUNGUS = Replay "Attack of the Stone Angels" chapter in "Central Park Cemetery" and As you return to the surface you will see a large door with three faces on it. The final artifact is in the alcove just to the left of the door.

BACK OFF MAN. I'M A SCIENTIST = Replay "Destrutor Form" in "Central Park Cemetery" and Scan Shandor the Architect just in front of you.

Hope this help !

You must login or register to view this content.

How did you get the profile to work? It won't let me resign it.
05-16-2020, 07:17 PM #40
him77
Rookie
great job ty. eu plz?
06-14-2021, 08:26 AM #41
For some reason i dont get All Scans and all artifacts trophies
12-14-2023, 03:16 AM #42
UPNing
Rookie
thanks a lot.
Last edited by UPNing ; 12-14-2023 at 03:16 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo