THREAD: GRID LVL50 Trophy and some Career Trophys [CUSA10777]
  1. 10-11-2019, 06:04 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello everyone

Here is my upload for the game GRID EU CUSA10777

The savegame includes LVL49 and you just have to race one more race for the LVL50 Trophy. In addition, she includes the last races for Touring, Stock and Tuner (Down Under, All-America and Pro-Tunde). Just finish the last event of each class for the trophies. If you also finish the 3 open events in the respective classes, you will receive the bronze trophies for the classes.

Later I upload the rest. I had to upload the savegame now because of the LVL50 trophy.

You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.

UPDATE: The next save is for the Trophy German Champion (Das Beste) & Final Stretch. Win the last race on the GT Event. The lvl on this save is 71.

UPDATE 2: Finish the last Race of the Grid World Series for the Revenwest Final Trophy (Gold) and my LVL is now 81. 18 LVL till to the LVL99 Trophy

UPDATE 3: LVL98 Save is there. You need ca. 3500XP for the LVL99 Trophy. And in this save you drive with the STOCK Class an win 1 race you become the Trophy RAVENBEST.
    In the category Touring, Stock an Tuner you need one more race for Complete the Season and the Bronze Trophy :-)

This was my last Update for this Game.

****The guys from thetechgame, you can …. my …. You steal my save for your Site and posted it in my name hahaha so noobs

Have fun with it
    Last edited by bang4stylez ; 10-12-2019 at 11:04 AM. Reason: title

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to bang4stylez For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 11-14-2019, 03:26 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Anyone got a platinum save or a save for the trophy Around the globe ?

Thanks.
    Last edited by KingRonSwanson ; 11-18-2019 at 02:34 PM.

4. 11-18-2019, 02:35 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    You can find here a save with all races completed with gold so you can get more trophies :

and still looking for a save for around the globe trophy, thanks.
  5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KingRonSwanson For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , ,

6. 12-06-2019, 07:48 AM
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Just a quick bump to see if anyone has gotten around the globe trophy to pop? would be extremely appreciated if someone has and could upload to share Smile
  7. 01-05-2020, 02:41 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by bang4stylez View Post
    Hello everyone

Here is my upload for the game GRID EU CUSA10777

The savegame includes LVL49 and you just have to race one more race for the LVL50 Trophy. In addition, she includes the last races for Touring, Stock and Tuner (Down Under, All-America and Pro-Tunde). Just finish the last event of each class for the trophies. If you also finish the 3 open events in the respective classes, you will receive the bronze trophies for the classes.

Later I upload the rest. I had to upload the savegame now because of the LVL50 trophy.

UPDATE: The next save is for the Trophy German Champion (Das Beste) & Final Stretch. Win the last race on the GT Event. The lvl on this save is 71.

UPDATE 2: Finish the last Race of the Grid World Series for the Revenwest Final Trophy (Gold) and my LVL is now 81. 18 LVL till to the LVL99 Trophy

UPDATE 3: LVL98 Save is there. You need ca. 3500XP for the LVL99 Trophy. And in this save you drive with the STOCK Class an win 1 race you become the Trophy RAVENBEST.
    In the category Touring, Stock an Tuner you need one more race for Complete the Season and the Bronze Trophy :-)

This was my last Update for this Game.

****The guys from thetechgame, you can …. my …. You steal my save for your Site and posted it in my name hahaha so noobs

Have fun with it

Hi guys, someone has the save of the trophy all around the globe or maybe a save with many laps already done?
  8. 03-14-2020, 01:59 PM
    NextGenUpdate
  9. 03-14-2020, 02:44 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hubson1983 View Post
    Dancing

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".