Post: GTA 3 - If You Ain't Cheatin', You Ain't Tryin [CUSA03550]
10-13-2019, 11:35 AM #1
Dizzl
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Community.

Here's my save for grand theft auto 3. It contains the trophy mentioned in the title.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

If You Ain't Cheatin', You Ain't Tryin' - Blow up 2,000 cars.: Just destroy another vehicle to unlock the trophy.

Maybe more trophys will be unlocked. I did not check that.
Last edited by Dizzl ; 12-06-2019 at 01:28 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Dizzl for this useful post:

``,, 7h1nk, aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, BASIA2001, birka, Cloud, codenam47, ColdHearted, CorbyZB, Diego_kyo, Eisvogel, evildrake, hollow_83, ignored467, ivan6219, KaLvaDoreS, Leonrpg, m7md ace, marvinmarvin, Matthias_On_NGU, MIDIBlack666, mosquitor85, Mr.Mameshiba, oldcp65, ph14woozies, provsDA!, shaboora, 8ball, sovahleb, steven9559, taka, vcesDiablo, Wosley
10-13-2019, 03:24 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks, with the glitches affecting 100 percent for a lengthy game that's a big one, and the 2,000 car trophy was just annoying even with cheats. Thanks for the upload.
10-14-2019, 09:54 AM #3
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks, with the glitches affecting 100 percent for a lengthy game that's a big one, and the 2,000 car trophy was just annoying even with cheats. Thanks for the upload.

I didn't have any mistakes in the game, but I also heard some from others who weren't so lucky.

For the 2000 cars I used the tank cheat. It was annoying anyway. Such senseless trophies should be forbidden! -.-
10-14-2019, 05:14 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Dizzl View Post

I didn't have any mistakes in the game, but I also heard some from others who weren't so lucky.

For the 2000 cars I used the tank cheat. It was annoying anyway. Such senseless trophies should be forbidden! -.-

I spammed the "blow up all cars" cheat. For like an hour.
10-19-2019, 11:46 AM #5
2000 Cars Trophy worked, thanks! But all missions are done in this save? im too stupid to see the mission? or? xD
10-22-2019, 01:56 PM #6
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by Eisvogel View Post
2000 Cars Trophy worked, thanks! But all missions are done in this save? im too stupid to see the mission? or? xD

The last mission (The Exchange) is in Shoreside Vale. Look for the "C" for "Catalina".

The following user thanked Dizzl for this useful post:

Eisvogel
10-23-2019, 08:14 AM #7

The last mission (The Exchange) is in Shoreside Vale. Look for the "C" for "Catalina".

There is no "C" in Shoreside Vale..The Statistic tell meGame Progress in Percent: 100.... So its already finished..
Last edited by Eisvogel ; 10-23-2019 at 08:21 AM.
10-23-2019, 05:01 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

There is no "C" in Shoreside Vale..The Statistic tell meGame Progress in Percent: 100.... So its already finished..

Have you tried other in-game save slots? Note that I haven't personally tested this download; only guessing based on experience with the game.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Eisvogel
10-23-2019, 08:09 PM #9

Have you tried other in-game save slots? Note that I haven't personally tested this download; only guessing based on experience with the game.

There is just 1 Slot with a Save. All other are not used. Hmm. Thanks for fast response.
10-25-2019, 11:09 AM #10
Dizzl
Haxor!

I copied the Save when I was before the last mission and did everything else. I will download the game again and test the Save.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo