10-18-2019, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRRBSjZBVk

just finish the arrival stage & enjoy my silly video <3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui3mr6jj5z2jcpq/hardcore_mode.rar/file
Last edited by pussycat692 ; 11-03-2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to pussycat692 for this useful post:

aeneax, diegoneo, herefortheplats, kid90, mokozan, Ungahs, Wosley
11-02-2019, 04:22 AM #11
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-02-2019 at 01:53 PM.
11-02-2019, 01:53 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Embedded links in your main post and follow-up.
11-02-2019, 04:04 PM #13
frez0r
Gym leader
Sorry, but this upload is confusing me. There´s three download links for whatever reason of which 2 don´t work and the other one does but there´s a file missing? Can anyone please clarify?
Last edited by frez0r ; 11-02-2019 at 04:05 PM.
11-03-2019, 12:36 AM #14
updated the new link thanks for everyones patience
Last edited by pussycat692 ; 11-03-2019 at 12:42 AM.

The following user thanked pussycat692 for this useful post:

frez0r
12-15-2019, 10:04 AM #15
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
I get the unknown format or damaged error when I try to open the file. Not Happy or Sad
12-15-2019, 04:23 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
I get the unknown format or damaged error when I try to open the file. Not Happy or Sad

You extracted it from the RAR, right? And you're only working with the folder "CUSA02003", right? Not the "hardcore mode" folder? Save Wizard would only be able to read the CUSA folder, and only if it's in an account folder (real or fake) or if it's in a ZIP file by itself (which you'd have to make yourself).
12-16-2019, 12:23 AM #17
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

You extracted it from the RAR, right? And you're only working with the folder "CUSA02003", right? Not the "hardcore mode" folder? Save Wizard would only be able to read the CUSA folder, and only if it's in an account folder (real or fake) or if it's in a ZIP file by itself (which you'd have to make yourself).

*****UPDATE*****
I got it working. Had to use another program to fix the rar file and now works like a charm. Smile

I download the hardcore mode rar file but when I try opening it I get that error. I can't get inside the rar file to extract the folder.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 12-16-2019 at 07:30 AM.
12-16-2019, 02:30 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

*****UPDATE*****
I got it working. Had to use another program to fix the rar file and now works like a charm. Smile

I download the hardcore mode rar file but when I try opening it I get that error. I can't get inside the rar file to extract the folder.

Very odd. I had no issues with it yesterday. Do you use WinRAR? 5.1 or later?
12-16-2019, 10:33 PM #19
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!

*****UPDATE*****

Very odd. I had no issues with it yesterday. Do you use WinRAR? 5.1 or later?

Not sure. I have been having problems with my computer lately. I have opened other rar files with Winrar with no problems though. Oh well, as long as I can fix the files I'm ok.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo