10-18-2019, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QRRBSjZBVk

just finish the arrival stage & enjoy my silly video <3

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ui3mr6jj5z2jcpq/hardcore_mode.rar/file
Last edited by pussycat692 ; 11-03-2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to pussycat692 for this useful post:

aeneax, diegoneo, herefortheplats, kid90, mokozan, Ungahs, Wosley
10-22-2019, 08:18 PM #2
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Any chance of uploading to another site? They want me to pay $90 for premium to download the files. :(
10-25-2019, 01:21 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by pussycat692 View Post

Please either change the download to a ZIP, or change it do a site that has 1 free tier of membership only such as Google Drive. As Ungahs has pointed out, as is your download link requires a paid membership tier because Mediafire reads that download as multiple items (folder plus contents). As a ZIP it would read it as one item (one file only).
10-25-2019, 04:04 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ungahs View Post
Any chance of uploading to another site? They want me to pay $90 for premium to download the files. :(

Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by pussycat692 View Post

Please either change the download to a ZIP, or change it do a site that has 1 free tier of membership only such as Google Drive. As Ungahs has pointed out, as is your download link requires a paid membership tier because Mediafire reads that download as multiple items (folder plus contents). As a ZIP it would read it as one item (one file only).

Managed to put it together uploaded the save on my google drive account so it can be downloaded now without the need of having a premium account please report back if it didn't work since i only found 1 file

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, Ungahs
10-25-2019, 07:43 PM #5
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
Welp, I try to resign it and it just says "no valid saves found for import".
10-26-2019, 01:09 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Did you try to extract the folder and put it inside a new zip folder? If that doesn't work then 1 file must be missing since i only found 1 in the download
10-26-2019, 02:59 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Did you try to extract the folder and put it inside a new zip folder? If that doesn't work then 1 file must be missing since i only found 1 in the download

I noticed that too from viewing it on Mediafire but wasn't sure if that would be different if I were actually able to download it. I could see the .bin but nothing else.
10-26-2019, 06:46 PM #8
Ungahs
Can’t trickshot me!
I think it is missing files. I did try putting it in another folder.
Last edited by Ungahs ; 10-26-2019 at 06:47 PM.
11-02-2019, 04:15 AM #9
oh ill see if I could sort it out on google drive <3
11-02-2019, 04:16 AM #10
sorry it's missing the 10kb blueisles file hold on
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo