Post: The Last Of Us Remastered Small Save Set [CUSA00556]
10-20-2019, 11:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); https://mega.nz/#!4NdX2ApD!nkSA3COeWGDYn3hKO-1xIj5vmEu1B0Qaz4WJI1osdfM

With this Save you can get the Thats all I got (Survive all Ellie Jokes) Trophie. Just watch this Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhN7WwOh18 it starts @48:40
If you contuine playing with my save you can easily get the "I want to talk about it", "Master of Unlocking", "Everything we've been through" and "I got this" Trophies.

https://mega.nz/#!NdNHAKCL!OGsJQApfsgUP3esOStatiV0VQs2B6zx8_8o1xmmseJY
With this save you will get all collectible Trophies (Look for the Light, Endure and Survive, It was all just lying there and Scavenger)
Just contuine the Game and collect the last collectibles to pop the trophies in legit order. SImply watch the same Video.
After you finish the main- story with this save you need to go to Chapter select and replay the beginning from Chapter 6 Suburbs. There you easily need to collect the Item from @44:20. Safe the game and quit to mainmenu.
Now go to Chapter 9 (Lakeside Resort) and do the same like the guy in the video @1:10:02.

I hope those saves will help you out Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-20-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to Lord_Elrond for this useful post:

aeneax, basharsky88, boss7, Breoreus, Death1127, HAGH, hajwel, heyinkdan, him77, kaka2, miafaszvan24, mortalkombat, MrRieper1225, Pincopallo94, R4zGr1Z, R9M8B4, raperorapero, ripherup, russianJoJo, ScherNik, scippo, Sodic12, sonideepak1, strongjub, v0xx, Wosley

The following user groaned Lord_Elrond for this awful post:

Boyka
10-20-2019, 02:35 PM #2
Okay This works just fine Beachington

For the Second Save Continue the game from the hospital and collect everything you're missing
for me, it was *Look for the Light* at the beginning of the hospital and *Endure and Survive* and the end.

@Lord_Elrond Thank You Again blushing
Last edited by hajwel ; 10-22-2019 at 08:50 AM.
10-20-2019, 02:50 PM #3
Originally posted by hajwel View Post
Okay This works just fine Beachington

For the Second Save Continue the game from the hospital and collect everything you're missing
for me, it was *Look for the Light* at the beginning of the hospital and *Endure and Survive* and the end.

@Lord_Elrond Thank You Again blushing

just let us know if it works =)
10-20-2019, 04:37 PM #4
kaka2
Haxor!
Originally posted by Lord_Elrond View Post

thanks for upload, but i test it and fellow your steps and i don't get trhoyps to pop, i mean for the collectibles, also looking it it says example university artefacts found 8/9 and more chapers left somethings too
10-20-2019, 04:59 PM #5
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post

thanks for upload, but i test it and fellow your steps and i don't get trhoyps to pop, i mean for the collectibles, also looking it it says example university artefacts found 8/9 and more chapers left somethings too

Which save you used? Did you delete your own saves first?
10-20-2019, 07:01 PM #6
kaka2
Haxor!
Originally posted by kaka2 View Post

Which save you used? Did you delete your own saves first?

thank you and it was my mistake, i had in usb last saves and after i copy resign ect all got confused, i just deleted everything from the ps4 and usb and dowloaded and paste it, i tested and i got this trohpys in the 2nd save:

Look for the Light
Endure and Survive
It was all just lying there
(had this trohpy before) but im sure it pops
Scavenger(i had this trohpy before but im sure it pops)
Everything we've been through

after going into the first door with the shive i got trohpy: master of unlocking

the first save i'll test after for gets i got it trohpy :

Well thanks again i really apreciate it it worked very well and if some1 wants to do this, i recomend delete save ps4 and usb too or it not gonna work

The following user thanked kaka2 for this useful post:

Lord_Elrond
10-21-2019, 02:45 AM #7
dracula101
Little One
thanksssss a lot ..

i need only (It was all just lying there) trophy ... for get it what must i do ?
10-21-2019, 02:52 AM #8
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
thanksssss a lot ..

i need only (It was all just lying there) trophy ... for get it what must i do ?

Just follow the complete instructions from save2 to get this Trophie. It will cost you just like about 10 mins Smile
10-21-2019, 10:09 AM #9
kaka2
Haxor!
thank you again, i test 1s save and i only got

That's all I got

but the I want to talk about it not poped, but i think i missed a conversation but i'll repeteat it over again today and let you know if works

and the i got this not popped too, and this trohpy im sure i did correctly everything like the video says
10-21-2019, 11:10 AM #10
thanks friend!!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo