Post: The Last Of Us Remastered & Left Behind SAVESET [CUSA00557]
10-20-2019, 04:05 PM #1
Robert
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys,

I've been searching for a while The Last Of US save set for my version of the game CUSA00557 but no luck. =Z
Since now the game is actually free on PS+ to guess a lot of US need this save game!
Trying to Re-region it didn't work so I was able to make this save set and hopefully the 557 people they will be able as well to get those trophies easier like 556 users. Claps
Let me know in the comments if you find any problems so I can Fix/Update the Saves. I tried a couple of them on my dummy account and it worked just in case.
I arranged everything in a zip file for you so you speed up the process next to it you will find a notepad with the name of the trophy and follow the simple instructions followed by the youtube video mentioned in it.
Trophies you can unlock are basically now with the update all the offline trophies.

"Look for the Light"
"Endure and Survive"
"It Was All Just Lying There"
"I Got This"
"Scavenger"
"Let's gear up"
"Master of Unlocking"
"Everything we've been through"
"For emergencies only"
"I Want To Talk About It"
"That's all I got [HIDDEN]"
"No Matter What - Easy"
"No Matter What - Normal"
"No Matter What - Hard"
"No Matter What - Survivor"
"The Last of Us - Easy +"
"The Last of Us - Normal +"
"The Last of Us - Hard +"
"The Last of Us - Survivor +"
"Completed Grounded Mode"

I do not have "Grounded Mode Plus" because I thought I was on plus but instead I was on regular.
(But there is a glitch)

LEFT BEHIND 100%

SAVE 1 "Brick Master"
SAVE 2 "BFFs" + "Nobody's Perfect" & "Angel Knives"
SAVE 3 "Skills"
SAVE 4 "Picked Clean"

(don't know which one works better).

SAVE 5 "Don't Go - Survivor" (Continue)
SAVE 6 "Don't Go - Survivor" (skip)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just a Thanks will be nice.
Last edited by Robert ; 06-02-2020 at 06:54 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to Robert for this useful post:

_AAB_, -weaponx-, aeneax, AlanBlend37, Allicks, Anselmo Ricci, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Ben-090885, BigBoss_700, Blakey-Kun, cezares_2013, chelsestein, chris2103, coritanos, daniel45793, dracula101, Edon-Tahiri, estapitopoulos, Evelove3, Evil_God_99, evildrake, Feinars, furia20881, GUNNA, gunnarshady, Hashem913, hasso00oni, Herrkulez, heyinkdan, him77, IrishGuardian, IvanBilko, JackHandsome, jamesxz_, juafe27, kabar122, kiki1941, kriegpsycho, Leomoreira28, letmesignup, Lyfestt, Lyukutan, MacadamCowboy, Magicarp19, manunyuts, mosquitor85, Neyro, Omarda, orpheoc, Panconqueso, Pincopallo94, Pink, postret, Qeaky, Retros, Roony_93, Rpd_83, RPupkin, russianJoJo, sam20000, samurai_ghost, santos123456, Savegoddaddy, scazz90uk, Shenlong1, sherytto, Shinwore, ShinyGoldenGod, simolda, snake69, Sodic12, sonideepak1, SpicyAndroid, stenterello, sUhAil, TCICT, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, Trickster4170, Trophy, TrustDevil, turkishairboy, Ultimuatum, v0xx, Vizzy123, wacciugacciu, Wosley, xenon21tk, Yoxylan, zebbidy, zenix116, zirex, Zmey-G
12-07-2019, 03:52 PM #11
..bro >>Are you sure about this save? ... because I wasted so much time searching>plz
12-08-2019, 08:16 PM #12
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
thank you, but to me it seems like some are missing in the downloaded file?

EDIT. its just me lol
Last edited by Botty ; 12-08-2019 at 08:29 PM.
02-01-2020, 03:21 PM #13
Hello, I'm new to this stuff. Does this work if my PSN account is from EU?
02-01-2020, 04:30 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nextros View Post
Hello, I'm new to this stuff. Does this work if my PSN account is from EU?

It depends on your specific CUSA of the game. The most surefire way to check is to make a saved game on your copy of The Last of Us, transfer it from your PS4 to a USB stick, pop the USB stick in a PC, then navigate to the saved game itself. Drive letter would obviously be different depending on your setup, and where I put "account folder" is different for everyone but it's an important field to note if you choose to get Save Wizard because you'll need it in the setup process. The part you want to pay attention to for now is the exact number in the "CUSA folder" field. Anyway, your save files will be in folders that look like the below file path, but if you have multiple PS4 save files on that USB stick just find the correct ones based on their date and timestamps.

E: >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> account folder (this is a string of 16 letters and numbers unique to PS4s logged in under your PSN account) >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If that CUSA number is "CUSA00557", then this thread is for you. Just because you're UK doesn't mean all saves marked EU will work for you. CUSA can change between countries, not just region, and even in the same region, different editions of the game can have different CUSAs and there's occasionally a difference between digital and physical copies.

If it's something other than CUSA00557, then you can look for whatever it is. You MIGHT also be able to use Save Wizard for PS4 - which you would need anyway, see below - to change the region of the game. That doesn't work for all games, and it might be better to first figure out how to use the most basic functions, which are (1) "resigning" saves, meaning making someone else's saves work on your account, and (2) adding cheats to many supported games.

Basic information on Save Wizard in the links below. Welcome to the forums by the way.

02-03-2020, 03:01 PM #15
saves work but trophies don't pop
02-09-2020, 11:43 PM #16
cant copy anything, says save data belong to another player, any way around this?
02-09-2020, 11:54 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by GeneralJam22 View Post
cant copy anything, says save data belong to another player, any way around this?

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

04-02-2020, 12:11 PM #18
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
no matter what isnt in the folder?
04-21-2020, 02:29 PM #19
How to save this download file to my PS4?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo