Post: The Last Of Us Remastered & Left Behind SAVESET [CUSA00557]
10-20-2019, 04:05 PM #1
Robert
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys,

I've been searching for a while The Last Of US save set for my version of the game CUSA00557 but no luck. =Z
Since now the game is actually free on PS+ to guess a lot of US need this save game!
Trying to Re-region it didn't work so I was able to make this save set and hopefully the 557 people they will be able as well to get those trophies easier like 556 users. Claps
Let me know in the comments if you find any problems so I can Fix/Update the Saves. I tried a couple of them on my dummy account and it worked just in case.
I arranged everything in a zip file for you so you speed up the process next to it you will find a notepad with the name of the trophy and follow the simple instructions followed by the youtube video mentioned in it.
Trophies you can unlock are basically now with the update all the offline trophies.

"Look for the Light"
"Endure and Survive"
"It Was All Just Lying There"
"I Got This"
"Scavenger"
"Let's gear up"
"Master of Unlocking"
"Everything we've been through"
"For emergencies only"
"I Want To Talk About It"
"That's all I got [HIDDEN]"
"No Matter What - Easy"
"No Matter What - Normal"
"No Matter What - Hard"
"No Matter What - Survivor"
"The Last of Us - Easy +"
"The Last of Us - Normal +"
"The Last of Us - Hard +"
"The Last of Us - Survivor +"
"Completed Grounded Mode"

I do not have "Grounded Mode Plus" because I thought I was on plus but instead I was on regular.
(But there is a glitch)

LEFT BEHIND 100%

SAVE 1 "Brick Master"
SAVE 2 "BFFs" + "Nobody's Perfect" & "Angel Knives"
SAVE 3 "Skills"
SAVE 4 "Picked Clean"

(don't know which one works better).

SAVE 5 "Don't Go - Survivor" (Continue)
SAVE 6 "Don't Go - Survivor" (skip)

You must login or register to view this content.

Just a Thanks will be nice.
Last edited by Robert ; 06-02-2020 at 06:54 AM.

The following 94 users say thank you to Robert for this useful post:

_AAB_, -weaponx-, aeneax, AlanBlend37, Allicks, Anselmo Ricci, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Ben-090885, BigBoss_700, Blakey-Kun, cezares_2013, chelsestein, chris2103, coritanos, daniel45793, dracula101, Edon-Tahiri, estapitopoulos, Evelove3, Evil_God_99, evildrake, Feinars, furia20881, GUNNA, gunnarshady, Hashem913, hasso00oni, Herrkulez, heyinkdan, him77, IrishGuardian, IvanBilko, JackHandsome, jamesxz_, juafe27, kabar122, kiki1941, kriegpsycho, Leomoreira28, letmesignup, Lyfestt, Lyukutan, MacadamCowboy, Magicarp19, manunyuts, mosquitor85, Neyro, Omarda, orpheoc, Panconqueso, Pincopallo94, Pink, postret, Qeaky, Retros, Roony_93, Rpd_83, RPupkin, russianJoJo, sam20000, samurai_ghost, santos123456, Savegoddaddy, scazz90uk, Shenlong1, sherytto, Shinwore, ShinyGoldenGod, simolda, snake69, Sodic12, sonideepak1, SpicyAndroid, stenterello, sUhAil, TCICT, thomasdunford2001, Tirry, Trickster4170, Trophy, TrustDevil, turkishairboy, Ultimuatum, v0xx, Vizzy123, wacciugacciu, Wosley, xenon21tk, Yoxylan, zebbidy, zenix116, zirex, Zmey-G
04-21-2020, 03:12 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
How to save this download file to my PS4?

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

05-31-2020, 09:52 AM #21
Just wanted to say thank you for the saves, I used a few and they worked fine
The save for all shiv doors can also unlock all firefly pendants trophy
06-19-2020, 09:46 PM #22
"It Was All Just Lying There" Not work :(
Last edited by russianJoJo ; 06-20-2020 at 05:16 AM.
09-08-2020, 05:16 AM #23
DLC SAVE2 BFFS & SAVE 4 "Picked Clean" Seemed doesn't work
I resign the save 1&2&3 into [CUSA00559]
THE 1ST POP UP
BUT "BFFS": I TALK 22 JOKES AND FINISH THE PHOTO NOTHING HAPPENED
"Picked Clean" : I PICK UP THE THING FROM THE DEAD BODY AND NOTHING HAPPENED```

when I enter the game load the save,all the count of collection turn into 0,so when I pick up the last one which suppoed to pop up the trophy became the only one I pick up in the game```
Last edited by brien520 ; 09-09-2020 at 02:20 AM.
12-14-2023, 03:40 PM #24
i re-region saves to cusa00559 。they don't work "master of unlock" "i want to talk about it " "that all i got" "picked clean"
01-19-2024, 08:48 AM #25
Opening the box of memories, I discovered forgotten treasures - my old photographs. Deciding to highlight the important points, I used the service You must login or register to view this content. to trim them. This process not only gave the images a new look, but also preserved the essence of each frame. With the help of the service, I turned old photos into something special, reliving the past in a modern way.
Last edited by romanded ; 01-19-2024 at 08:49 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo