1. 10-20-2019, 07:34 PM
    Faisal19
    Rookie
    Faisal19
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    hey everyone..
    this save for Capture the Moments trophy CUSA11875
    just continue the game and you will find yourself in front of the last one, do the painting that your genie wants then the trophy will pop..

i don't know if there is another trophies will pop coz i didn't test it on another account and at this moment i only have one trophy left (Perfectly Restored)

You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by aeneax ; 10-21-2019 at 02:07 PM. Reason: title

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Faisal19 For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , ,

3. 12-02-2019, 02:58 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    thanx .. do u have the platinum save ??
  4. 12-03-2019, 04:09 AM
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by samurai_ghost View Post

Platinum save won't offer much as the trophies are tied to progression (story, collectibles and so on). This is a very easy platinum and can be achieved within a few hours.

You can use this save to get any last collectible that wasn't achieved on your set.
    Last edited by sajman777 ; 12-03-2019 at 04:47 AM.

5. The Following User Thanked sajman777 For This Useful Post:

6. 12-18-2019, 11:05 PM
    HUYI82
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HUYI82
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by sajman777 View Post
    Originally Posted by samurai_ghost View Post

Platinum save won't offer much as the trophies are tied to progression (story, collectibles and so on). This is a very easy platinum and can be achieved within a few hours.

You can use this save to get any last collectible that wasn't achieved on your set.

luna's secret trophy glitched on me and that would require a whole playthough again, really need a save for that, other trophies are locked out because of the glitch.
  7. 12-19-2019, 09:56 AM
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    Sorry I'm not sure or aware of any glitch around this. Have you tried the other saves on here?
  8. 12-27-2019, 09:39 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Platinum save plz
  9. 02-10-2020, 06:06 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Faisal19 View Post
    hey everyone..
    just continue the game and you will find yourself in front of the last one, do the painting that your genie wants then the trophy will pop..

i don't know if there is another trophies will pop coz i didn't test it on another account and at this moment i only have one trophy left (Perfectly Restored)

When I try to upload the files to save genie I get the error "90001 --- Non proper zip file"
    Do you know what may be causing this?

Thanks

For info, I got all the collectibles but the last moment glitched on me and I don't want to trek through it all again to completely finish it.
    Last edited by zeppelin1191 ; 02-10-2020 at 06:08 PM.

10. 02-10-2020, 08:38 PM
    Faisal19
    Rookie
    Faisal19
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by zeppelin1191 View Post
    hey everyone..

When I try to upload the files to save genie I get the error "90001 --- Non proper zip file"

Thanks

For info, I got all the collectibles but the last moment glitched on me and I don't want to trek through it all again to completely finish it.

u mean when u tried to resign??? coz when i tested the save.. it worked well.. u need to have win zip so u can resign via save wizard...
  11. 02-10-2020, 11:47 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    hey everyone..

Thanks

hey everyone..

Thanks

u mean when u tried to resign??? coz when i tested the save.. it worked well.. u need to have win zip so u can resign via save wizard...

For this, I'd recommend WinRAR 5.1 or later, not WinZIP although I do like WinZIP. I've just heard of the occasional error resulting from using it then importing in SW that doesn't arise from WinRAR 5.1 or later.

Zeppelin, I'd check your filepath if I were you. Make sure the ZIP you're trying to Import looks like this inside: ZIP >>> CUSA11875 >>> PS4 save files

Meaning it's a ZIP file, can be named anything. CUSA folder needs to be directly inside the ZIP, nothing in the way, and the CUSA folder needs to be named properly, like CUSA11875 would work but not "CUSA11875 come git trophies", although you could easily rename that folder. Inside of the CUSA folder, and directly inside of it with nothing else in the way, you should spot the PS4 save files, meaning a file or files with .bin extensions and their counterparts with identical names but no extensions.
  12. 02-11-2020, 06:07 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post
    hey everyone..

Thanks

hey everyone..

Thanks

For this, I'd recommend WinRAR 5.1 or later, not WinZIP although I do like WinZIP. I've just heard of the occasional error resulting from using it then importing in SW that doesn't arise from WinRAR 5.1 or later.

Zeppelin, I'd check your filepath if I were you. Make sure the ZIP you're trying to Import looks like this inside: ZIP >>> CUSA11875 >>> PS4 save files

Meaning it's a ZIP file, can be named anything. CUSA folder needs to be directly inside the ZIP, nothing in the way, and the CUSA folder needs to be named properly, like CUSA11875 would work but not "CUSA11875 come git trophies", although you could easily rename that folder. Inside of the CUSA folder, and directly inside of it with nothing else in the way, you should spot the PS4 save files, meaning a file or files with .bin extensions and their counterparts with identical names but no extensions.

Thanks for the help.

So I zipped it with Winrar, it is now ZIP.rar>CUSA11875>Save files when I try to upload it I now get no error but it flashes up saying “processing identify” then closes the upload dialogue.