Post: Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019): Veteran Trophy - Platinum Save [CUSA15277]
10-26-2019, 03:15 PM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [EU] - [CUSA15277] Veteran Trophy - Platinum Save

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

All other trophies aquired including We Own the Night.
Just Resume On Embedded & Climb Down Ladder go through the 2-3 Cut Scenes till you are in next mission & the Veteran Trophy Should Pop.

Enjoy Winky Winky

FW: 7.00
Save Ver: 1.04

Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 10-27-2019 at 08:41 AM.

The following 62 users say thank you to XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

_cj3z_, AaronV, ADDZ, aeneax, Ash_Fesh33, BKTOOR, bloodx25, br0wniiez, cerdrac, d2rk, Darky080, Deidara101, devfyrer, Dimitri2001, DonGiuliiano, egzee, Evilnessmod, Evinta, f100fahad, Faturidi28, FlawMazer, GABBER62, Harderbetter, Herrkulez, Hunchodank, ignored467, II-R-O-Y-A-L-II, isigo, jamalxxx, JayCR, Jim777, joco, JonGraumann, Jonibravo, kiki87, kitkati, Leonrpg, LukeOverHere, Majstor23, McUndertaker89, Mic1987, mikey930, Mr_Party, NHJZ, Nightmaremrmr, onkelz81, Paul-Squirrell, Pincopallo94, powerade73, prezzy1978, Rabrfc2014, Rajnij, Richter, Rpd_83, sajman777, sam2000, scazz90uk, sergei26, TER152, VanillaNeko, wargod2015770, Wosley
10-27-2019, 02:30 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by rxssk View Post
Will the Plat insta Pop, or do I need to do something else for the Plat?

It's pretty rare to find a game that will insta-pop a platinum. Some will insta-pop particular trophies, but the only way a platinum would insta-pop would be if every single trophy in the game insta-popped which is extremely unusual. Not all uploads are meant to trigger trophies - some are meant purely for progress or other enjoyment - but if they are meant for trophies uploaders will often include specific directions either in their main post, in the download itself in a text file, or both.

Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks for sharing. I've been so tied up the last few days that I haven't had time to check out any reviews. How is the new one?

you mean the game itself? or save?

if gameplay wise it feels like the MW i've known for a while & it plays better then B04 in my opinion i love how there is more customisation now & the sound quality & visiuals are amazing. although a feel a bit disapointed that the camapign was some what short in my opinion. cannot comment on MP or Co-Op yet i havent played much of it due to trophy grinding.

as for the save it should be fine for Vet Unlock not sure what conditions are required for the other ones i have done them all so maybe just re-play all missions on Recruit & they might pop?

i did struggle with some trophies as for some reason some of them did not show till i reloaded the checkpoint.

here is the playlist i followed in getting them all: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, that's helpful. I meant the game. Campaign being short has been a problem with the series since the first game in the series back in 2002 on PC, and it got really out of hand with the PS3 age when they made the campaigns much more resource-heavy and started including multiplayer and then co-op modes in addition to the series' traditional single player focus (a history which now seems largely forgotten especially on console, after WaW's success). I eventually just learned to accept I was shelling out money for an interactive movie. I'm sure our grandkids will be playing Call of Duty campaigns that last 5 minutes.

I looked up the trophies this morning. I like how the modes have separate lists, although that might just be a function of not all of the Spec Ops being available yet, not sure. For people who care about whether or not they can get a Platinum, but don't want to play the multiplayer in a game, or the co-op, or the single player, having separate lists would bring down completion percentages but still be something.
11-06-2019, 10:36 AM #12
Anyone with 17486 veteran trophy save.. I only need this one for Platinum...
11-06-2019, 10:58 AM #13
Botty
Proud Father! ツ
Thank you!
11-06-2019, 01:10 PM #14
Originally posted by georgearijit361 View Post

Okay this is weird , this save CUSA 15277 Worked. Its weird because my physical disc reads CUSA 17846 and when i used my PS4 save and saw it on my computer it was 15277 lol!! So used cusa 15277 save and got the platinum

Thanks a ton for the save.

The following user thanked georgearijit361 for this useful post:

aeneax
11-06-2019, 09:41 PM #15
Rpd_83
Rookie
Would this get all difficulties?
11-11-2019, 12:10 PM #16
loseli
Rookie

This save works
11-11-2019, 04:57 PM #17
Originally posted by loseli View Post

This save works

ya got it Smile
12-05-2019, 08:09 PM #18
Plz we own the night trophy
Last edited by oazzamx12 ; 12-05-2019 at 08:36 PM.
01-24-2020, 06:48 AM #19
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
[EU] - [CUSA15277] Veteran Trophy - Platinum Save

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

All other trophies aquired including We Own the Night.
Just Resume On Embedded & Climb Down Ladder go through the 2-3 Cut Scenes till you are in next mission & the Veteran Trophy Should Pop.

Enjoy Winky Winky

FW: 7.00
Save Ver: 1.04

Mirror: You must login or register to view this content.

how do i use this on PC modern warfare?

The following user thanked FlawMazer for this useful post:

FRAG
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo